shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They pulled it because it was inaccurate information. No one is saying that this was a "Republican-driven" act. 

DePape is mentally ill and had a head full of lunatic far-right baloney, mixed in with a touch of far-left baloney.

False. On both points.

Clinton and other have all pointed to this being a “Republican” thing. And of course the propagandists in the media stepped up to it as well.

The NBC report noted that a third party opened the door, Pelosi called the perp “a friend” and Pelosi walked back in the house to talk to the perp who THEN attacked him. They had to pull it because it runs against the liberal narrative

They did not understand they were supposed to lie and when caught telling the truth pulled back

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

False. On both points.

Clinton and other have all pointed to this being a “Republican” thing. And of course the propagandists in the media stepped up to it as well.

The NBC report noted that a third party opened the door, Pelosi called the perp “a friend” and Pelosi walked back in the house to talk to the perp who THEN attacked him. They had to pull it because it runs against the liberal narrative

They did not understand they were supposed to lie and when caught telling the truth pulled back

I do agree that people are definitely incorrectly saying it was a “Republican driven act,” but I think you’re conflating the reports. 

I assume the reason the NBC report was pulled was due to the line about “he didn’t immediately declare danger and walked back towards Depape.”  I don’t understand why the report disappeared without a real explanation, but even if that report is true, while odd, it doesn’t rule out it being an attack by someone unknown to Pelosi or the police-assisted suicide theory.   I certainly hope we get to see the video eventually and now that we know one exists I don’t really buy that they would blatantly lie about anything that’s on it since IMO chances are it leaks at some point even if it’s not soon.

I don’t believe the NBC report said anything about Pelosi calling him a “friend,” that was from an earlier report.  Also, I’m pretty sure no actual report said a “third party” opened the door.  The wording was “unknown person,” which as I said previously could have just meant they didn’t know who opened it, and that after it was opened they saw Pelosi and Depape in a struggle.  Honestly that report seems consistent with the NBC report - I’d believe that Pelosi opened the door and for some unknown reason walked back towards Depape - but that doesn’t mean they were gay lovers.

Pelosi arrested twice in a short period of time and both times there are murky details. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pelosi arrested twice in a short period of time 

HT = Liar

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

HT = Liar

So what is the outcome of a liar (you), calling other people liars? Hmm....🤔

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So what is the outcome of a liar (you), calling other people liars? Hmm....🤔

Was Pelosi arrested twice in a short period of time?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Was Pelosi arrested twice in a short period of time?

I was just wondering, what is the outcome of a liar (you) calling other people liars?

Just now, craftsman said:

I was just wondering, what is the outcome of a liar (you) calling other people liars?

Not sure, as I’m not a liar

Just now, TimHauck said:

Not sure, as I’m not a liar

So you don't think you are lying, that must mean you are severely gullible and misinformed. Or more probably, your TDS keeps you from being able to understand truth. I'm going with both as the former is a symptom of the latter.  

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So you don't think you are lying, that must mean you are severely gullible and misinformed. Or more probably, your TDS keeps you from being able to understand truth. I'm going with both as the former is a symptom of the latter.  

TRUMP!!!

It’s a weird as hell story, that cannot be denied.  And that’s just the parts we know. 

On 11/4/2022 at 2:38 PM, Horseman said:

Looks like Pelosi took the hammer to the head AFTER police arrived.  

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s a weird as hell story, that cannot be denied.  And that’s just the parts we know. 

Yeah, you could say that...

On 11/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pee tape truther has chimed in. Grain of salt taken 

We had them too 

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Rest assured that far-right nut jobs are scurrying to fill in the gaps with whatever nonsense they can fabricate.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Rest assured that far-right nut jobs are scurrying to fill in the gaps with whatever nonsense they can fabricate.

Why are there so many gaps? 

Is it true Depappsmear and Pelosi met when they both went to see bros alone at the theatre? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

There aren't, but liars such as you will work hard to create and fill them with baloney.

17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Just imagine if some nutbag showed up at Paul Ryan's house and the police were called. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Is it true Depappsmear and Pelosi met when they both went to see bros alone at the theatre? 

No, he was the hairdresser at the place she wasn't supposed to be in.

Just now, edjr said:

Just imagine if some nutbag showed up at Paul Ryan's house and the police were called. 

Nutbags break into two Paul homes. Coincidence? I think not!

Anti-paulism in this country is out of control!

There aren't, but liars such as you will work hard to create and fill them with baloney.

the video is one thing, but why haven't they released the 911 call? That can hardly be evidence.

Nutbags break into two Paul homes. Coincidence? I think not!

Anti-paulism in this country is out of control!

:first: And remember Rand Paul got beat up? 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

:first: And remember Rand Paul got beat up? 

Yes! We are onto something!

And that time Jake Paul got his ass kicked at UFC!

My middle name is Paul 😐 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So the DA gave a complete account of the incident the other day? If so, why hold back the body cam footage? Too upsetting for the family? That doesn’t stop them other times. It’s funny, the whole “ cops should have body cameras” that ninnies like you were clamoring for hasn’t gone the way you wanted it to. 

I would think after so many of us went all in on the fake pregnant abortion 14 year old from Ohio, maybe we would be a little less apprehensiveon thinking this is bullocks.  With the Pelosi's being involved and it being a week before mid-terms, I just can't help think this isn't what it seems. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the DA gave a complete account of the incident the other day? If so, why hold back the body cam footage? Too upsetting for the family? That doesn’t stop them other times. It’s funny, the whole “ cops should have body cameras” that ninnies like you were clamoring for hasn’t gone the way you wanted it to. 

More lies. I've never said anything about cops having body cameras.

Interesting how far-right fruit wagons such as you are so predisposed to weave fabrications and conspiracy theories into public figures on the left side of the political spectrum.

I shall call it Hunter Bidening, and Clownzo is the king of it.

All he has to do is make up something, and his deluded followers will believe it without question.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

More lies. I've never said anything about cops having body cameras.

Interesting how far-right fruit wagons such as you are so predisposed to weave fabrications and conspiracy theories into public figures on the left side of the political spectrum.

I shall call it Hunter Bidening, and Clownzo is the king of it.

All he has to do is make up something, and his deluded followers will believe it without question.

Asking relevant questions is being a conspiracy kook now?  Very convenient, newspaper guy. What did Trump have to do with this? Making fun of the gay angle was fun, but we are past that. He’s not gay. Got it. But now they are just covering things up for some reason 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Time for a new character in the game "Clue".  DePape, in the foyer, with a hammer.

Hmmm... I think before the cops arrived it was DePape, in the bedroom, with a double headed d1ldo. 

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I would think after so many of us went all in on the fake pregnant abortion 14 year old from Ohio, maybe we would be a little less apprehensiveon thinking this is bullocks.  With the Pelosi's being involved and it being a week before mid-terms, I just can't help think this isn't what it seems. 

I have to think Paul McCartney is not only involved but perhaps the key figure in all of this.

Perhaps McCartney is the antithesis of Q of Qanon and represents the liberal faction. 

Q is the 10th to last letter of the alphabet, and J is the 10th letter from the front, so McCartney would be J in Janon, the left version of Qanon.

DePape is really an operative of Antifa and BLM, and his right-wing ramblings were a smoke screen to cover his moves.

J sent DePape to the Pelosi home to "stage" an attack in order to create voter sympathy and totally change of course of the midterms. 

Paul Pelosi was in on this and had agreed to do J's bidding. DePape staged the break-in, and after getting in the house, he and Pelosi had sex. After that, as part of the plan, Pelosi called the police.

Police arrived and knocked on the door. Pelosi let them in and then walked over to DePape, who actually had a toy hammer, which he used to bob Pelosi on the head.

The officers then easily and without a fight cuffed DePape and took him off to jail. By this time, an ambulance had arrived, and Pelosi was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.

This story clearly explains why neither the 911 call nor any body-came footage has been released. 

J had bribed the police in advance. The police were in on this.

We haven't seen images of the hammer. It can't be verified that Pelosi was actually hurt.

This is all a liberal plot to influence the midterms. 

You can find clues about J's master planned scattered throughout Beatles songs as well as his solo work. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Asking relevant questions is being a conspiracy kook now?  Very convenient, newspaper guy. What did Trump have to do with this? Making fun of the gay angle was fun, but we are past that. He’s not gay. Got it. But now they are just covering things up for some reason 

Perhaps you didn't get much in the way of detective work at your mall job. Sure, you handled the occasional shoplifter, but mostly you just rode around on your Segway and tried to project some kind of authority.

If you'd been a real cop, you'd know that the police and DA don't always release all the evidence in an investigation. 

Making jokes about Trump pee tapes is the same as mocking a victim of a life-threatening assault?

You’d think the party of whataboutism would get better at it over time, but the comparisons just get worse and worse.

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Making jokes about Trump pee tapes is the same as mocking a victim of a life-threatening assault?

You’d think the party of whataboutism would get better at it over time, but the comparisons just get worse and worse.

It’s about the conspiracy theory aspect to it . Nice try though.  

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now I know you’re a fake cop

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think there are 2 main gaps:

1) what happened between the time Depape broke in and police arrived

2) why did Pelosi go back towards Depape when he opened the door for police

both of which supposedly have video available, so hopefully they are released to give more context