shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

I guess the DOJ didn’t have access to the bodycam before they made their report. Or asked the cops. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess the DOJ didn’t have access to the bodycam before they made their report. Or asked the cops. 

They still didn’t lie though

So Nancy and his lover had a spat. Big whoop.

6 hours ago, Reality said:

If the left calls something a conspiracy, go ahead and assume it's true. You could tell from the jump that this story didn't add up. 

The reporter getting disappeared for reporting facts is the funniest part, sure, nothing to see here.

This has been true, repeatedly.   They try to hide the truth from us to the fullest possible extent and for the longest possible time before admitting....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This has been true, repeatedly.   They try to hide the truth from us to the fullest possible extent and for the longest possible time before admitting....

Exactly. But even when the DOJ are shown to be lying, like here, they have enough brain dead morons to take up for them or deflect. 

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So Nancy and his lover had a spat. Big whoop.

That is why he kept asking "Where is Nancy" so they could pull each other's hair

I'll presume this is a story when the Leftist MSM comes up with a label (like The Big LIE$#@!) to attempt to silence the people who dare question their messaging.  "Hammer denier?"  :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. But even when the DOJ are shown to be lying, like here, they have enough brain dead morons to take up for them or deflect. 

It almost feels like they are trying to find out how stupid their base is. What's the most insane shlt we can tell these idiots and still get away with it? We aren't there yet, apparently.

• Haha 1

It was weird when the FBI assigned such an inexperienced agent to a high profile case like this. Don’t be surprised if any discrepancies (lies) will be attributed to her inexperience. Always a patsy to be found. 

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

It almost feels like they are trying to find out how stupid their base is. What's the most insane shlt we can tell these idiots and still get away with it? We aren't there yet, apparently.

The thing is, let’s say he was playing hide the hammer with that freak? Does anyone really think that would have had any affect on the mid terms? No, they lied because they can. And they were told to. This was about saving one of the most powerful people in the world any personal embarrassment. Imagine what they do and have done with real stakes on the line? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was weird when the FBI assigned such an inexperienced agent to a high profile case like this. Don’t be surprised if any discrepancies (lies) will be attributed to her inexperience. Always a patsy to be found. 

They didn’t lie, liar 

I had a friend who worked for NSA.  He use to say "Never ascribe to a conspiracy that which can adequately be explained by governmental incompetence."  He would ascribe these inconsistencies to poor report writing by government employees.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I had a friend who woredk for NSA.  He use to say "Never ascribe to a conspiracy that which can adequately be explained by governmental incompetence."  He would ascribe these inconsistencies to poor report writing by government employees.

Poor report writing? Saying something happened that didn’t isn’t poor report writing. Poor report writing is leaving things out, not putting them in. Putting them in is lying. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor report writing? Saying something happened that didn’t isn’t poor report writing. Poor report writing is leaving things out, not putting them in. Putting them in is lying. 

So my dead friend's pithy aphorism does not disabuse you of your position.  I dare say others share your point of view.  

10 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

So my dead friend's pithy aphorism does not disabuse you of your position.  I dare say others share your point of view.  

I wouldn’t call what your friend said a pithy aphorism. I would say it’s something an employee of a spy agency that is in need of constantly playing CYA would say. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I'll presume this is a story when the Leftist MSM comes up with a label (like The Big LIE$#@!) to attempt to silence the people who dare question their messaging.  "Hammer denier?"  :dunno: 

Has anyone reached out to Smollett to get his opinion on this?

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What did they say happened that didn’t?

Still good to look at. :wub: 

I guess HT has never knocked on someone’s door, had them open it partway,  be invited in then open it the rest of the way himself.

Getting major “the teacher propped open the door” vibes here

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Still good to look at. :wub: 

Good stuff Ed. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wouldn’t call what your friend said a pithy aphorism. I would say it’s something an employee of a spy agency that is in need of constantly playing CYA would say. 

My friend who had a poor opinion of the overall competence of governmental employees also used to say that most govermental agencies could not conspire to do lunch more less successfully keep information hidden from the public.  Having worked in government for over three decades I share his view.  That you do not I understand.  Our beliefs are our own, shaped by our own unique life experiences.  I merely share his views as food for thought.  Food you apparently find unpalatable.

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

My friend who had a poor opinion of the overall competence of governmental employees also used to say that most govermental agencies could not conspire to do lunch more less successfully keep information hidden from the public.  Having worked in government for over three decades I share his view.  That you do not I understand.  Our beliefs are our own, shaped by our own unique life experiences.  I merely share his views as food for thought.  Food you apparently find unpalatable.

Not really. But having written literally thousands of reports I know what poor report writing is and what it isn’t. Who, what, where, when and why is proper reporting. Injecting anything in there that is not true and easily verified to be so goes beyond poor report writing.  That’s a cover up. 

11 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I echo these sentiments. Moreover, the hubris that exists within government and their actions is appalling.  Some agencies are better than others, but as a rule these are individuals not up to the obligations of their role, over and and over. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not really. But having written literally thousands of reports I know what poor report writing is and what it isn’t. Who, what, where, when and why is proper reporting. Injecting anything in there that is not true and easily verified to be so goes beyond poor report writing.  That’s a cover up. 

And I have read many thousand reports and have noted the common occurance of imprecise writing by tired LEO just trying to get to the end of their shifts.  In this instance i find the reports reconcilable.  Worthy of inquiry, but reconcilable.  You apparently do not.  That's fine.  I was sharing my viewpoint, not in any way insisting my viewpoint was objectively correct, simply offering it as a possibility.

I see now the body cam footage being selectively released, or reportedly so.  I myself would be curious to view that footage as well as to listen to the 911 call for service, not simply the dispatch portion following the call for service.  The story does interest me, but as of yet I have not formed an opinion as to what occured, and why.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I guess HT has never knocked on someone’s door, had them open it partway,  be invited in then open it the rest of the way himself.

Getting major “the teacher propped open the door” vibes here

What is your point here?

How did I get into all this,” DePape said in one online forum inn a quote obtained by the Times. “Gamer Gate it was gamer gate.” He referred to Gamergate as a “consumer led revolt against communism,” and equated women in gaming with “wokism.”

It's not happening 

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

What is your point here?

HT and others are saying “the FBI lied” because their report said the police officers “opened the door” when in fact Pelosi did.

I’m saying the most likely scenario is Pelosi opened it initially, and the officers opened it the rest of the way, so both statements are true.

Sure, question why that detail wasn’t included in the report if you want, but it’s not a lie.  As @Engorgeous George said, it could just be bad report writing. I mean I think it would be expected that someone being threatened would try to open the door for police.  I don’t know why people are suggesting that saying Pelosi opened the door is why the NBC dude got disappeared.   He got disappeared because he said Pelosi “didn’t immediately go towards the officers and instead went back towards Depape.”  Yes that is very odd and I don’t know why he would do that, but it’s also consistent with the FBI report saying they opened the door to see them struggling over the hammer.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

HT and others are saying “the FBI lied” because their report said the police officers “opened the door” when in fact Pelosi did.

I’m saying the most likely scenario is Pelosi opened it initially, and the officers opened it the rest of the way, so both statements are true.

Sure, question why that detail wasn’t included in the report if you want, but it’s not a lie.  As @Engorgeous George said, it could just be bad report writing. I mean I think it would be expected that someone being threatened would try to open the door for police.  I don’t know why people are suggesting that saying Pelosi opened the door is why the NBC dude got disappeared.   He got disappeared because he said Pelosi “didn’t immediately go towards the officers and instead went back towards Depape.”  Yes that is very odd and I don’t know why he would do that, but it’s also consistent with the FBI report saying they opened the door to see them struggling over the hammer.

Sorry, but your scenario would require the worst report writing in the history of reports.  Applying Occam's Razor:

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We have two scenarios:

1. SFPD/DA is lying for no apparent reason, they modified the body cam footage, FBI is telling the truth, and NBC National disappeared the reporter because of their dedication to truth, justice, and the American way.

2. SFPD/DA is reporting correctly which is corroborated by body cam, FBI obfuscated or lied in the report and NBC disappeared the reporter, both to protect the Pelosis.

Occam and I are going with #2.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, but your scenario would require the worst report writing in the history of reports.  Applying Occam's Razor:

We have two scenarios:

1. SFPD/DA is lying for no apparent reason, they modified the body cam footage, FBI is telling the truth, and NBC National disappeared the reporter because of their dedication to truth, justice, and the American way.

2. SFPD/DA is reporting correctly which is corroborated by body cam, FBI obfuscated or lied in the report and NBC disappeared the reporter, both to protect the Pelosis.

#3. SFPD reported correctly, DOJ got the report wrong, the rest is conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

#3. SFPD reported correctly, DOJ got the report wrong, the rest is conspiracy theories.

I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory of course, and later when it turns out that theory was true, I find that more than a little entertaining as well. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory of course, and later when it turns out that theory was true, I find that more than a little entertaining as well. 

Happens a lot. 

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We have two scenarios:

My scenario is basically #2 if we’re accepting “obfuscated” instead of “lied”

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

In this scenario, presuming no intent to deceive by the DOJ, wouldn't they come out publicly and correct it?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

My scenario is basically #2 if we’re accepting “obfuscated” instead of “lied”

Obfuscate indicates intent to mislead, which did not seem like your scenario.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, but your scenario would require the worst report writing in the history of reports.

No, I think that prize goes to the police report written about George Floyd’s murder.

Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction

May 25, 2020 (MINNEAPOLIS) On Monday evening, shortly after 8:00 pm, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department responded to the 3700 block of Chicago Avenue South on a report of a forgery in progress.  Officers were advised that the suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be under the influence.

Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car.  He was ordered to step from his car.  After he got out, he physically resisted officers.  Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress.  Officers called for an ambulance.  He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.

But to continue on this topic, initial police reports often contain errors. That’s why the justice system doesn’t just convict criminals based on initial reports. They conduct investigations and try to get all the facts straight, which can take some time.

Instead of accusing the police of fabricating something, let’s take what we know - Pelosi got hit with a hammer and ended up in the hospital, we know the identity of the attacker, and we know cops directly witnessed at least part of what happened. Everything else is under investigation.

People think Jack Ruby ( Born Jacob Leon Rubenstein) killed Oswald because he was upset his beloved President Kennedy was killed. That’s what they told us! 

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Obfuscate indicates intent to mislead, which did not seem like your scenario.

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Sure, question why that detail wasn’t included in the report if you want, but it’s not a lie.