Pimpadeaux

Mississippi paid Favre welfare money for speeches he never made

1 minute ago, Favre is a Twat said:

:banana: twat :banana: twat :banana: twat :banana: 

Haven't seen this one in a while. 😂

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Dude even spelled Favre wrong in both threads. :lol:

I corrected it.

He gave the money back. Don't get me wrong I think favre is a scumbag but this incident is probably being blown out of proportion.

55 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

He gave the money back. Don't get me wrong I think favre is a scumbag but this incident is probably being blown out of proportion.

What did he do? I don't really follow the guy.

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

well that's twice that he's been told to give fraudulently gained money back.

I don't know if it's gambling or drugs, something ain't kosher.

it remains quite a mystery,” Pigott told NBC News, “as to why Mr. Favre would get the benefit of millions of dollars in TANF welfare money, both for a fee for speeches he didn’t make, $2 million-plus to go to a company in which he was the largest outside individual investor and $5 million for his alma mater to play volleyball in a volleyball building.”

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.  It's much like when you pay a hooker to leave...give him money so he doesn't give speeches.

Old news...is it getting dredged up again?  Dude is a vicodin cookie monster.  I remember reading this years ago.  Is he doing it again??  Was it a HBC or something?  

What better way to motivate people on welfare to get off their asses?

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Old news...is it getting dredged up again?  Dude is a vicodin cookie monster.  I remember reading this years ago.  Is he doing it again??  Was it a HBC or something?  

I think he stopped the Vicodin a long time ago. They stopped working for him as he was taking so many of them for so long. Same thing with alcohol. If you don't drink much you get drunk on 4-5 beers. If you drink a lot daily, a 12 pack of lite beer does nothing for you. 

I think Favre got his ass kicked in the NFL at a time when concussions  weren't monitored. Aside from all his other injuries, his mind has slowed down a lot by the time he finished his career. I heard the show he is on a couple times on XM NFL radio, and he even sounds like he's been run over by a truck more than a few times. 

One of the most entertaining QBs to ever watch in the NFL. One time I saw a replay of him scrambling towards the left side line and he avoided a tackler, and he went down to a knee and threw a rope, no higher than like 6 feet from the ground, from the 30 yard line to a receiver on the right side of the field at about the 1 yard line who went in for a score. Just amazing. 

On 9/7/2022 at 5:09 PM, wiffleball said:

well that's twice that he's been told to give fraudulently gained money back.

I don't know if it's gambling or drugs, something ain't kosher.

I wonder how many times he took fraudulent money and no one caught him.  I doubt he gave that back.

35 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I think he stopped the Vicodin a long time ago. They stopped working for him as he was taking so many of them for so long. Same thing with alcohol. If you don't drink much you get drunk on 4-5 beers. If you drink a lot daily, a 12 pack of lite beer does nothing for you. 

I think Favre got his ass kicked in the NFL at a time when concussions  weren't monitored. Aside from all his other injuries, his mind has slowed down a lot by the time he finished his career. I heard the show he is on a couple times on XM NFL radio, and he even sounds like he's been run over by a truck more than a few times. 

One of the most entertaining QBs to ever watch in the NFL. One time I saw a replay of him scrambling towards the left side line and he avoided a tackler, and he went down to a knee and threw a rope, no higher than like 6 feet from the ground, from the 30 yard line to a receiver on the right side of the field at about the 1 yard line who went in for a score. Just amazing. 

And only half the Super Bowl titles as Eli Manning

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So what? It's a team game. Ask any player.

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So what? It's a team game. Ask any player.

And Favre played on better teams than Eli

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Says who? Their defense was sucky.

Their regular season records.

Favre’s teams won 13 games 3 times and 12 games 3 times.  Eli’s teams only won more than 11 once.

On 9/21/2022 at 7:12 PM, TimHauck said:

Rodgers too.  Eli - HOF. 

On 9/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, Gladiators said:

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.  It's much like when you pay a hooker to leave...give him money so he doesn't give speeches.

This is where I was headed. Nobody wants to sit through a Farv-rah speech. 

"Welfare money given to man who didn't do any work"

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there are posts out there comparing this to Michael Vick killing dogs

This is worse.