Sign in to follow this  
edjr

BLM LEADER Allegedly STOLE $10 MILLION From Donations to Live LUXURY LIFESTYLE

:o  I am shocked!

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Black Lifestyles Matter!!!!

:first: 

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What kind of supreme dopes gave these people their money?

LIST OF COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT BLM 2021

• A16z
  • Bumble
  • Cisco
  • DocuSign
  • DoorDash
  • Eaze
  • Etsy
  • Grindr
  • Grubhub
  • IBM
  • Matchstick Ventures
  • Microsoft
  • Niantic
  • Peloton
  • Reddit
  • Shopify
  • Snap
  • Uber
  • Techtonic
  • Comcast
  • Slack
  • SoftBank
  • PayPal

Grindr - :wub: 

Just now, fandandy said:

Had I known this I would have never used them.

:doublethumbsup:

57 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

We tried to tell the gullible liberals.  But their fear of being called a racist won out.  

Those idiots see it as money well spent.

1 minute ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Almost as dumb as donating to the Trump election defense fund

Obsessed.

They should have axed what the money was being used for

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

They should have axed what the money was being used for

Hookers and cocaine?

16 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

But what about inflation?

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Hookers and cocaine?

My favorite type of weed was, cocaine.

22 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

How much did you donate?

22 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

There it is! Like clockwork! 

Haha

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

There it is! Like clockwork! 

Haha

Does he ever stop? I’m serious. Does he ever NOT go a day without posting something about Trump? Don’t get me wrong, Trump IS an ass. However I always see this guy posting about him or complaining about the people who support him 

27 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Does he ever stop? I’m serious. Does he ever NOT go a day without posting something about Trump? Don’t get me wrong, Trump IS an ass. However I always see this guy posting about him or complaining about the people who support him 

It's about as much as you complain about me, fibgy.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

It's about as much as you complain about me, fibgy.

Respond to someone else. Like the other 10 posters making fun of you. Cause I ain’t the one

1 minute ago, -Vyse- said:

Respond to someone else. Like the other 10 posters making fun of you. Cause I ain’t the one

Quit talking about me.  If you talk about me, I will respond.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

He's sour because he gave half his salary to BLM. Wasn't much for them but he had to give up a cheeseburger a month to afford it.

7 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Quit talking about me.  If you talk about me, I will respond.

The entire board talks about you because you’ve pissed everyone here off with how you act. Grow up. I’m in my 20s and even I act more mature than you 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He's sour because he gave half his salary to BLM. Wasn't much for them but he had to give up a cheeseburger a month to afford it.

He’s just insufferable. Nobody here likes him, respects him, or believes anything he says. I’ve already proven him wrong multiple times yet he insists on saying IM the alias. Meanwhile, he’s on his 20th handle because he gets banned and just comes right back. You’d think he would take the hint that no one wants him here. Not even the owner of the board 

1 hour ago, -Vyse- said:

The entire board talks about you because you’ve pissed everyone here off with how you act. Grow up. I’m in my 20s and even I act more mature than you 

Yes, you're the emblem of maturity, digby.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, -Vyse- said:

He’s just insufferable. Nobody here likes him, respects him, or believes anything he says. I’ve already proven him wrong multiple times yet he insists on saying IM the alias. Meanwhile, he’s on his 20th handle because he gets banned and just comes right back. You’d think he would take the hint that no one wants him here. Not even the owner of the board 

Here we go.  Digby pulls out his classic "everyone hates you" schtick.  Next he's gonna say he's putting me on ignore and that he has better stuff to do, like he's done about 100 times already 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Here we go.  Digby pulls out his classic "everyone hates you" schtick.  Next he's gonna say he's putting me on ignore and that he has better stuff to do, like he's done about 100 times already 

17 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Yes, you're the emblem of maturity, digby.

This guy loves to cry and whine. For somebody that’s been suspended twenty times he still hasn’t taken the hint. If people keep reporting you and you keep getting suspended why would you think “I need to create a new handle because everybody loves me there”. Only you would keep returning when the owner of the board as well as it’s residents don’t want you here. I’ve never just been like “I don’t like this guy because he’s such an ass hole” until I got here. Low and behold, you entered the chat and pissed everyone off 

2 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

This guy loves to cry and whine. For somebody that’s been suspended twenty times he still hasn’t taken the hint. If people keep reporting you and you keep getting suspended why would you think “I need to create a new handle because everybody loves me there”. Only you would keep returning when the owner of the board as well as it’s residents don’t want you here. I’ve never just been like “I don’t like this guy because he’s such an ass hole” until I got here. Low and behold, you entered the chat and pissed everyone off 

And you keep responding, from an alias, because you got banned.

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

And you keep responding, from an alias, because you got banned.

:lol:

Do you have short term memory loss? Or do you just willingly act like a douche? Because digby literally created an alias and called you out in front of the entire board. If that was me I wouldn’t waste my time creating another handle. I’d just use this one. This is why people have problems with you. You don’t think or even attempt to. You just open your mouth and say whatever lie comes to your mind. 

1 hour ago, -Vyse- said:

HT just said hold my beer. 

Also, Gutter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>digby.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Also, Gutter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>digby.

CF is Gutter?  :wub: 

14 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And this coming from....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Ewww no. Give me HT, digby, and even Tim before that douche. We don’t like narcs who report people for every little thing here 

PSA: the narc reported my other post exactly like this and it got removed. Hopefully the narc isn’t going on another reporting spree cause that would be pathetic