Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

AOC interviewed by GQ magazine had this to say

This woman is the symbol of liberal voter stupidity. What does she actually do at her job?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2022/09/aoc-president-americans-hate-women-1235110764/amp/

“I hold two contradictory things [in mind] at the same time. One is just the relentless belief that anything is possible. But at the same time, my experience here has given me a front-row seat to how deeply and unconsciously, as well as consciously, so many people in this country hate women. And they hate women of color,” said Ocasio-Cortez. “People ask me questions about the future. And realistically, I can’t even tell you if I’m going to be alive in September. And that weighs very heavily on me. And it’s not just the right wing. Misogyny transcends political ideology: left, right, center. This grip of patriarchy affects all of us, not just women; men, as I mentioned before, but also, ideologically, there’s an extraordinary lack of self-awareness in so many places. And so those are two very conflicting things. I admit to sometimes believing that I live in a country that would never let that happen.”

Wait, I thought everyone wanted to date her? Now everyone hates her? That’s weird. 

My only problem with women of color? The way they talk. Always with attitude. Same reason with so many gay men, why can't they just talk normal? and the cack sucking thing. Can't agree with that at all. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No one would even know who this b!tch is if people stopped VOTING FOR her

Fixed.

She fine as hell. I’d date her 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

This woman is the symbol of liberal voter stupidity. What does she actually at her job?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2022/09/aoc-president-americans-hate-women-1235110764/amp/

“I hold two contradictory things [in mind] at the same time. One is just the relentless belief that anything is possible. But at the same time, my experience here has given me a front-row seat to how deeply and unconsciously, as well as consciously, so many people in this country hate women. And they hate women of color,” said Ocasio-Cortez. “People ask me questions about the future. And realistically, I can’t even tell you if I’m going to be alive in September. And that weighs very heavily on me. And it’s not just the right wing. Misogyny transcends political ideology: left, right, center. This grip of patriarchy affects all of us, not just women; men, as I mentioned before, but also, ideologically, there’s an extraordinary lack of self-awareness in so many places. And so those are two very conflicting things. I admit to sometimes believing that I live in a country that would never let that happen.”

The responses in this thread pretty much prove her point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

How so? She's one idiot woman. She doesn't represent all of them. 

Thank God. 

• Thanks 1

Laying out the weak excuse up front and it is an excuse since if she ran for POTUS, she would get her ass kicked. She knows it. 

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Laying out the weak excuse up front and it is an excuse since if she ran for POTUS, she would get her ass kicked. She knows it. 

AOC doesn't celebrate women's accomplishments, she just puts down masses of people instead.

The CEO of a certain company I know who has 600,000+ employees around the world is a woman. But why would AOC mention that? It's president or nothing. Even if you don't deserve to be, just like our vice president currently in office. AOC didn't mention her by the way. Go figure. 

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

I can’t even decipher what she said!

44 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If persons as vacuous as Trump and Bidden could get elected I see no reason she cannot, and that disturbs me to my core.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

If persons as vacuous as Trump and Bidden could get elected I see no reason she cannot, and that disturbs me to my core.  

Trump was great for this country. Tell me what policies he had were terrible. 

I disagreed with him signing that ridiculous "give money to everyone" bill near the end of his term, but seriously, you couldn't have followed his presidency that much to compare him with Biden and AOC who has done nothing, absolutely nothing positive for this country. 

She setting herself up for martyr status.  What a whiney.  

Like Hillary, I assume at some point she's going to claim that someone tried to assassinate her but she survived and that's why you should elect her President.  Make no mistake, gents, this woman craves money and power.  She's laying the foundation for her run for the POTUS.  She wants it all, and those are the LAST people who should be given the reigns.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Trump was great for this country. Tell me what policies he had were terrible. 

T tried to lower the cost of prescription drugs but got stonewalled by the focking republicans in congress. So he had to try to do it via executive order.  But sure, T is the problem and those republicans in congress are the sane ones. So now T tries to fix it by getting HIS people in congress and were told that is the problem. 

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

T tried to lower the cost of prescription drugs but got stonewalled by the focking republicans in congress. So he had to try to do it via executive order.  But sure, T is the problem and those republicans in congress are the sane ones. So now T tries to fix it by getting HIS people in congress and were told that is the problem. 

No doubt about it. Locals need to know who the f*ck they are voting into in as their congress reps. 

For instance, Manchin was great for a while always mentioning sticking up for his voters, but then the ass hat caved in the end. That won't go over well with the voters. 

The liberal idiots that voted in AOC are literally retarded. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Right now, 67% of Republicans want Trump to run again in 2024. So you’ve got a third of the party who is done with him. If he decides not to run, perhaps the whole party will pull together behind one candidate. But if he runs, I think it will motivate the D’s who hate the guy while de-motivating the 33% of R’s who are ready to move on. Best thing for him would be to step back and endorse somebody who’s an obvious front-runner with broad R support.

Honestly, D’s weren’t super-enthusiastic about Biden to start with. But his approval is bouncing back, and his sharp critique of MAGA is resonating. If Trump steps away, that anti-MAGA talk loses all its power, and he’ll need to find another stump speech.

Or I could be wrong and Trump could rise from the ashes and win in 2024… who knows?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Right now, 67% of Republicans want Trump to run again in 2024. So you’ve got a third of the party who is done with him. If he decides not to run, perhaps the whole party will pull together behind one candidate. But if he runs, I think it will motivate the D’s who hate the guy while de-motivating the 33% of R’s who are ready to move on. Best thing for him would be to step back and endorse somebody who’s an obvious front-runner with broad R support.

Honestly, D’s weren’t super-enthusiastic about Biden to start with. But his approval is bouncing back, and his sharp critique of MAGA is resonating. If Trump steps away, that anti-MAGA talk loses all its power, and he’ll need to find another stump speech.

Or I could be wrong and Trump could rise from the ashes and win in 2024… who knows?

So you believe in polls? 

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, dogcows said:

Your response proves the posters in this thread's point.

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

LOL "Polls".

She is a social media darling that’s all   She does nothing for the country and probably doesn’t even make a good whiskey sour.  I would vote for Tomi Lahren as our first women president when she hits 35.  

Good God she is dumb.....:doh:

Everyone hates women so much, they elected her to congress.  :rolleyes:

But looks-ism is a bigger problem than sexism in this country.  Ugly people like me are constantly treated worse than good looking people.  It's blatant and obvious  discrimination.  You have to be rich to overcome it, and the rich folks usually do it by spending money to make themselves look better.

49 minutes ago, nobody said:

But looks-ism is a bigger problem than sexism in this country.  Ugly people like me are constantly treated worse than good looking people.  It's blatant and obvious  discrimination.  You have to be rich to overcome it, and the rich folks usually do it by spending money to make themselves look better.

She's running the same game as Michelle Obama who never was proud of this country until her husband got voted in to be president. And then they basically reignited a racial divide worse than it's been since the 1950s.

58 minutes ago, nobody said:

She got really lucky here.  Her predecessor got appointed in (not elected), lived in DC, and rarely, if ever, even visited his district.  A real POS.  She beat him without really having to do anything but point this out. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

She's only talking about white conservative men.

She’s both right and wrong.  I hate women, but it’s all of them.  Not just the minority ones.  

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

She’s both right and wrong.  I hate women, but it’s all of them.  Not just the minority ones.  

Are you a biologist? :nono:

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

I hate the ugly, in your face ones and the hot ones who wont recognize my substantial charms.

• Haha 1