Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 1 FU Thread

What in the flying fock is Lamar Jackson doing?  Why do I put myself through this with this clown every year?  FU, Lamar

Speaking of clowns, CMAC has a cool 3 yards.  That's fantastic.  I"m just surprised he's not hurt yet

Oh, and fock the Steelers D for literally outscoring all 3 of my teams so far, combined.  

New season, same garbage

CMac. Just get off the field and collect your pay check on the sidelines.  You are done

Ditto Michael Thomas and every sideline reporter that was praising Jameis Winston.  Winston/Thomas = putrid

And Taysom Hill.  I wanna puke every time I see your name pop up in the box score.  Guy is the biggest buzz kill in the league.

• Like 1

Who is the focking idiot coaching Carolina?  Rhule?  Dude should be fired immediately.  6 touches for CMAC and 2 catches for DJ Moore through 3 quarters?  Get the fock out of here you focking moron

Kyle Pitts!

Do something!!!

Burrow throws his FOURTH INTERCEPTION...........but wait-Pittsburg is gonna have to punt, can he get 5 INTERCEPTIONS? Me thinks so, go Joe-strive for five, do what you're best at!

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Burrow throws his FOURTH INTERCEPTION...........but wait-Pittsburg is gonna have to punt, can he get 5 INTERCEPTIONS? Me thinks so, go Joe-strive for five, do what you're best at!

Looks like he's coming back down to Earth a little bit

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA, he sure is!

It was bound to happen. Let's be honest, it was a little bit of a fluke last season.

They were already engraving his bust for Canton. He was being called the next Tom Brady.

I'm not saying he sucks or anything, but that's ridiculous at this point

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

What in the flying fock is Lamar Jackson doing?  Why do I put myself through this with this clown every year?  FU, Lamar

Speaking of clowns, CMAC has a cool 3 yards.  That's fantastic.  I"m just surprised he's not hurt yet

Oh, and fock the Steelers D for literally outscoring all 3 of my teams so far, combined.  

New season, same garbage

👍

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Who is the focking idiot coaching Carolina?  Rhule?  Dude should be fired immediately.  6 touches for CMAC and 2 catches for DJ Moore through 3 quarters?  Get the fock out of here you focking moron

👏🎉 love these 

Ya I guess the whole Darren Waller thing is over.  Go back to smoking crack Darren

I say it every year, but next year I'm drafting Allen, Herbert, or whoever the top QB is in the 1st round.  I"m done with this jerkoff RBs who's coaches give them the ball 10 times a game.  

Did Ekeler get hurt?  WTF is the fascination with Sony focking Michel?  Wish I would have known my 3rd overall pick was in a 3 man committee.  So glad I took him over Jefferson, Kupp, well hell, anybody

Meanwhile, Tennesse has a 3rd and 1 and they run a TE reverse instead of giving it to Henry.  Let me repeat, a TE reverse.  

Fock everything.  Fantasy football is for nerds

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Michel just picked up the clinching first down.

Did Tennesse pick up the first down on that reverse?

Fantasy footbal is for BEER drinkers!

lol no tennesse didn't get it.  it was a 3 yard loss.  Even the dolt announcers were going crazy.  

EFF Reid-he's got Hellaire lighting them up in first half-but that fat old phuk just can't resisit a RBBC, he HAS to include/forcefeed that Pacheco guy-WTF, if it ain't broke, why fix it?

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

lol no tennesse didn't get it.  it was a 3 yard loss.  Even the dolt announcers were going crazy.  

Beer will ease your pain, long season. Good luck next week.

39 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Did Ekeler get hurt?  WTF is the fascination with Sony focking Michel?  Wish I would have known my 3rd overall pick was in a 3 man committee.  So glad I took him over Jefferson, Kupp, well hell, anybody

Meanwhile, Tennesse has a 3rd and 1 and they run a TE reverse instead of giving it to Henry.  Let me repeat, a TE reverse.  

Fock everything.  Fantasy football is for nerds

Oh man lol

One for myself. Had Aiyuk @ flex. Saw the weather conditions in Chicago & decided I needed to set him.

Had Toney on my bench. Regretted that pick as soon as the draft ended. Put too much emphasis on the one huge game he had as a rookie last year.

Dropped him. Because my league rewards return yards, I thought of Devin Duvernay.

At the last second I passed on him, and took a flyer on Sammy Watkins.  

F-ME! 

12 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

One for myself. Had Aiyuk @ flex. Saw the weather conditions in Chicago & decided I needed to set him.

Had Toney on my bench. Regretted that pick as soon as the draft ended. Put too much emphasis on the one huge game he had as a rookie last year.

Dropped him. Because my league rewards return yards, I thought of Devin Duvernay.

At the last second I passed on him, and took a flyer on Sammy Watkins.  

F-ME! 

I didn't get to see how bad the weather was thanks to a patient going bad right before kickoff. Stuck with Kmet and his 0 instead of Okwuebunam.