Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 1 FU Thread

2 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I didn't get to see how bad the weather was thanks to a patient going bad right before kickoff. Stuck with Kmet and his 0 instead of Okwuebunam. 

Get your priorities straight.  :thumbsdown: 

:D

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Michael Thomas zero.

Eat my sh1t, Mike.  I can guard you 

This is why you wait until much later in the game to lose your mind... 

20 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

This is why you wait until much later in the game to lose your mind... 

Actually, I always thought the main purpose of the thread was to motivate your player to prove your rant wrong.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Actually, I always thought the main purpose of the thread was to motivate your player to prove your rant wrong.

Yes, they all go in at halftime, get on their phones, and see what has been said about their first-half performances on FFToday.  If they still have time, they might check with the coaching staff to see if they have any suggestions for the second half as well.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Yes, they all go in at halftime, get on their phones, and see what has been said about their first-half performances on FFToday.  If they still have time, they might check with the coaching staff to see if they have any suggestions for the second half as well.

Many don't even wait until halftime.  I assume they have snuck their phones into the bench area.

They check every time they go to the bench, why do you think there so much more substitute in today’s game.  

They can’t wait to read FFToday.  

• Like 1

FUs to:

1. The Colts for knocking out a few of my survivor picks

2. Barkley, for exceeding your expected points by about 300% against me

My son is 12 and plays WR.  They rarely throw and he can't catch too well, so i lather his gloves up with some kind of stick umm stuff before his games.  I wish somebody would do the same for CeeDee Lamb.  FU, CeeDee.  Nice name

33 minutes ago, weepaws said:

They check every time they go to the bench, why do you think there so much more substitute in today’s game.  

They can’t wait to read FFToday.  

Fact!

I'm Allen Robinson. I guess I'll go out here and run around a little. I'm Number 1! Yeah,  you pile of garbage, you're going to be number 1 onto the waiver wire from my team.  They should renounce your citizenship so you can go play tippy-toe in Canada. 

5 hours ago, Showboat said:

Yes that's 100% true, it's called constructive criticism, they read it while on the bench. They're always reading our messages.

I'm Allen Robinson. I guess I'll go out here and run around a little. I'm Number 1! Yeah,  you pile of garbage, you're going to be number 1 onto the waiver wire from my team.  They should renounce your citizenship so you can go play tippy-toe in Canada. 

:clap: 

I drafted Najee Footless before his Lis Franc injury was disclosed.  Went out with a foot injury in game 1, hmm... funny thing is I passed on Dalvin because he has had injury problems.  So basically FU to me.  :wall: 

FU to both of my teams. Probably coming away with a grand total of 3 TDs between 2 redrafts leading to 2 lowest scoring teams. My benches probably scored league lows also. Tom Brady should have retired.