Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

SNF Discussion: Tampa Bay at Dallas

Inactives

Buccaneers: OT Fred Johnson, CB Zyon McCollum, WR Scotty Miller, TE Kyle Rudolph, ·QB Kyle Trask. RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn

Cowboys: S Markquese Bell, LB Jabril Cox, WR Michael Gallup, S Israel Mukuamu, DT John Ridgeway, WR Jalen Tolbert, CB Nahshon Wright

Tough scene for rookie Jalen Tolber who can't crack the lineup when Dallas has a thin WR corps. 

Cowboys with the victory. 

• Haha 1

Trey diggs didn't want anything to drink with shaq mason pulling around on that long Fournette run.  Diggs turned around and just ran the other way.

Ceedee is very much a Dallas wide receiver.  All sizzle no steak.  He'll make some one handed grab and everyone will stay on his jock, but he can't make the consistent plays.

Micah Parsons is an absolute beast.  I'm going to piss a lot of people off and say Lawrence Taylor-esque.

• Confused 1

Dallas D is doing a good job of keeping Dallas in the game by forcing FGs, but the offense doesn't have a single guy that can get open.

They haven't called some obvious offensive holding in every game I watched today.  I guess that's been de-emphasized.  

That kick returner from Dallas, Turpin, gets body slammed on every kick return.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

That kick returner from Dallas, Turpin, gets body slammed on every kick return.

Is it any wonder?

According to Yahoo, he's only 5' 9"/153 lbs

Tony Pollard on the other hand, did very well returning kicks last year. Averaged just under 30 yards.

Why would they go away from that ?

So based on their description of Bruce Arians' job in his "senior advisor" role is to do nothing.  Must be nice.

Reminds me of a guy I work with.  We had a design review with our customer and one of the sessions prior to his ran long.  He started freaking out and threatening to leave because he wanted to go through the Thursday Night Rams game at like 1:30 pm.

Man, I can't tell if these are two superb defenses, or if Dak and Brady are in trouble this year.

7 minutes ago, rallo said:

Man, I can't tell if these are two superb defenses, or if Dak and Brady are in trouble this year.

Dak is in trouble.  

I have to hear how exciting Ceedee is... Why?  Because Dallas made a hype video of a few practice catches from training camp practices last year?

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dak is in trouble.  

hes been feasting on the piss poor defenses of the NFC East.    nearly any time he faces a real defense his numbers take a hit.

Tampa has a very good D so this wasnt really a surprise to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ray_T said:

hes been feasting on the piss poor defenses of the NFC East.    nearly any time he faces a real defense his numbers take a hit.

Tampa has a very good D so this wasnt really a surprise to me.

They're going to miss Amari.  They have no receivers.

One thing I absolutely hate about Ceedee is when he doesn't expect he's getting the ball, he immediately starts loafing on the play.  As a defender, that makes their job easy.  If he's trying, they know the ball is probably coming his way.

Take one drive and just watch Ceedee.  It's obvious.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

One thing I absolutely hate about Ceedee is when he doesn't expect he's getting the ball, he immediately starts loafing on the play.  As a defender, that makes their job easy.  If he's trying, they know the ball is probably coming his way.

Take one drive and just watch Ceedee.  It's obvious.

yeah, nothing like a player on the team with no poker face to tell the defense where to focus.

Gallup better be ready to go soon, this is tough to watch. A little concerning with Tolbert being a healthy scratch as well... already thin at WR and an undrafted FA is the best looking WR on the field.

Lamb= gator arms.   

You know you have a great Defensive Coordinator when he shuts down both the #1 and #2 offenses from the prior year, in the same game.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:22 PM, nobody said:

Micah Parsons is an absolute beast.  I'm going to piss a lot of people off and say Lawrence Taylor-esque.

Tony Romo just described Micah Parsons as Lawrence Taylorish.  :o

Got another Parsons LT comparison.  Listening to Bill Simmons podcast, cousin sal said Parsons reminds him of Lawrence Taylor.  Bill Simmons said comparing anyone to LT is sacrilege.

23 minutes ago, nobody said:

Got another Parsons LT comparison.  Listening to Bill Simmons podcast, cousin sal said Parsons reminds him of Lawrence Taylor.  Bill Simmons said comparing anyone to LT is sacrilege.

Does this mean that Parsons is a cocaine addict too?

It looks like I started a phenomenon fellas.  Noted hot takesters Stephen A and Skip Bayless both compare Parsons to LT.  

Mina Kimes scoffs at the idea.  I suppose she would know being about 5 years old when he retired and all.