Sign in to follow this  
edjr

One person seen wearing a mask at the Emmys last night..

Bill Hader Was One Of The Only People Wearing A Mask Inside The 2022 Emmy Awards

https://www.buzzfeed.com/larryfitzmaurice/bill-hader-mask-2022-emmy-awards

I took the Train to work today (One of my 2 days in the office)  and maybe 25% of people were wearing masks.

So what is it people? Is covid over or can we finally admit masks did jack sh1t?

If  covid wouldn't have been downplayed by trump for 2 months we wouldn't have had to wear them! You people really need to turn the channel away from fox and quit believing everything trump spews. You gonna call me a name now?

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

If  covid wouldn't have been downplayed by trump for 2 months we wouldn't have had to wear them! You people really need to turn the channel away from fox and quit believing everything trump spews. You gonna call me a name now?

Yeah. Well, 3 names actually. 

Idiot.

Loser.

Retard.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'll give ya Trump could've handled things better.  But his "downplaying" didn't result in anything different than any other country.

Which country do you look at and say "dang, they didn't have to wear masks because their leader did it right!" :dunno:

2 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I'll give ya Trump could've handled things better.  But his "downplaying" didn't result in anything different than any other country.

Which country do you look at and say "dang, they didn't have to wear masks because their leader did it right!" :dunno:

Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Naura, Niue, North Korea, Pitcairn Islands, and Saint Helena. There are some, but you people are unable to deal with fact. Have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Naura, Niue, North Korea, Pitcairn Islands, and Saint Helena.

You gotta be joking. Obviously I meant a comparable 1st world country, or even a 2nd world...

Ya put North Korea on that list?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

You gotta be joking. Obviously I meant a comparable 1st world country, or even a 2nd world...

Ya put North Korea on that list?  :lol:

Hey your boy trump  turned this into a (his quote) $hithole country...................ya can't have it both ways, son.

Funny how liberalism has turned into such a failure that the libs here only have weak trolling as a means to communicate. 

19 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

No just laugh.

Lol

I have the feeling you are but hoping youre not an alias.  

11 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Naura, Niue, North Korea, Pitcairn Islands, and Saint Helena. There are some, but you people are unable to deal with fact. Have a nice day.

Lol!  Confirmed trolling alias.   Damn.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol!  Confirmed trolling alias.   Damn.

He  asked a question, I answered it with fact.........and ONCE AGAIN, you culls can't deal with it.

21 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

yes it did. your 2nd point here is poor..a leader would have supported and encouraged masks and distancing from the getgo.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

He  asked a question, I answered it with fact.........and ONCE AGAIN, you culls can't deal with it.

Where are you getting your "facts"?  The first two I looked into turned out to be false.  You want me to keep going?

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Federated States of Micronesia lifted it's mask mandate on September 5, 2022.  🤣

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yes it did. your 2nd point here is poor..a leader would have supported and encouraged masks and distancing from the getgo.

Trump dragged his feet on the masks and distancing, but would it have made much difference?  Mortality rates by country -  US and Canada were nearly identical and only slightly above UK and most of Europe. (we're also much fatter).

Trump had a lot of faults and policies I disagreed with - I'm no Fox News lacky... but Covid wasn't one of them.

48 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

lol, we all know youre an idiot but this is new level

let me post countries that nobody lives in or visits

Related note. Don't like Bill hader. He's not funny. I don't know where he came from or what he's known for. 

I've also never seen the TV show community. I don't know if he's from that. But it seems like that oevre. Just a whole bunch of unfunny no talent ass clowns that showed up out of nowhere.

7 hours ago, edjr said:

I took the Train to work today (One of my 2 days in the office)  and maybe 25% of people were wearing masks.

So what is it people? Is covid over or can we finally admit masks did jack sh1t?

It’s over, thanks to vaccines and natural immunity 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s over, thanks to vaccines and natural immunity 

The "vaccines" don't prevent it. The vaccines actually kill people.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The "vaccines" don't prevent it. The vaccines actually kill people.

“It’s over” doesn’t mean Covid doesn’t exist.  It means the overwhelming majority of the time it won’t be serious (which wasn’t the case initially), thanks to vaccines and natural immunity.

2 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

I’m glad I don’t pay attention to stoopid award shows. 

Like the Fauci press conferences? 

Oh wait....he's your guy.

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Like the Fauci press conferences? 

Oh wait....he's your guy.

You are clueless 

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I meant to send this to Tim Hack. Not you. My bad.

Ha. I was like I don’t talk politics whatsoever. 

I meant to send this to Tim Hack. Not you. My bad.

You mean you thought I made that post?  Because your comment certainly seems like it was in response to that post.

Just now, TimHauck said:

You mean you thought I made that post?  Because your comment certainly seems like it was in response to that post.

You've been a Fauci ass kisser for the past two years. Easy mix up.

You've been a Fauci ass kisser for the past two years. Easy mix up.

Quoted for proof that you’re Utoilet

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Quoted for proof that you’re Utoilet

Quoted because I read through the covid thread?

13 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Quoted because I read through the covid thread?

You did read through it.  While the discussion was happening.

Just now, TimHauck said:

You did read through it.  While the discussion was happening.

Previously scanned it. It's been there since I joined. I don't get your point.