Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The Isiah Pacheco Thread

Looks like he is getting more opportunities to contribute as the season is progressing.   Still just not enough volume for any single player other than kelce to be fantasy relevant for the Chiefs.   

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Looks like he is getting more opportunities to contribute as the season is progressing.   Still just not enough volume for any single player other than kelce to be fantasy relevant for the Chiefs.   

when you draft a guy like this you need to be willing to sit him on your bench for a couple weeks at the start of the year.

eventually he may be the guy to own.   the only question for me was how long does it take to get to that point?   2-3 weeks?   6 weeks,  most of his rookie season?

thats the hard part to predict.   may not even happen til this time next year.

This is the time in keeper leagues when I start trying to acquire someone like Pacheco if I have room on my bench. CEH had a great day statistically, but he isn't as good of a running back. It should probably be 70% Pacheco

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This is the time in keeper leagues when I start trying to acquire someone like Pacheco if I have room on my bench. CEH had a great day statistically, but he isn't as good of a running back. It should probably be 70% Pacheco

Yup ceh will not last smashing it up the middle 

dude is a badass

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2023/05/07/kansas-city-chiefs-isiah-pacheco-injury-update-broken-hand-torn-labrum-super-bowl-offseason-surgery/

Kansas City Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco recently revealed he had surgery this offseason. Now, we know that he had two separate surgeries to repair injuries that he gutted out during the Super Bowl.

According to a recent report from Rutgers Wire’s Kristian Dyer, Pacheco played in the Super Bowl LVII’s win over the Philadelphia Eagles with both a broken hand and a torn labrum. Remember, Pacheco had 15 carries for 76 yards and a touchdown with 32 total snaps during the game on both offense and special teams.

Pacheco landed on the final injury report with a wrist injury, but he was a full participant in practice leading up to the game. Dyer says that Pacheco broke a bone located between the wrist and thumb in one of his hands, which would stand to reason given the injury report. Dr. Mike Guss, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in hands and wrists, performed the surgery to repair the broken bone in the week following the team’s Super Bowl win.

One more reason why the Chiefs maintain their championship caliber--they're not pussies like these divas who are out for a month with turf toe or something.  Jack Youngblood would approve.

I was really blown away by the fact that Jerick McKinnon had more receiving TDs last year (9) than the Offensive Player of the Year, Justin Jefferson (8).  With a lot of question marks in the receiver category this year, the RBs could be called on in the passing game even more often.

I really want to do a PPR Best Ball team with Pacheco, McKinnon and Deuce Vaughn as my depth RBs behind a couple of studs.  Each of them should have a handful of crazy outings this season, without being reliable enough to start regularly in a managed league (maybe Pacheco).

22 hours ago, League Champion said:

He's a JAG in a great offense. 

yeah, but when you have a CEH/Mckinnon type on your team you dont Pacheco to catch passes.

for what he does in that offense hes good enough.   The team around him is good and the combination seems to work.

How good is he for ff?   

meh, this is Mahomes and Kelce for FF value.  Find a back on a different team.