Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Obama will probably send them out into the fields of his estate to work the land while forcing them to mask up.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis followed through on his promise to drop off illegal immigrants in progressive states, sending two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday.

A video provided to Fox News Digital shows the migrants deboarding the planes at Martha’s Vineyard Airport in Massachusetts.

"Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the governor’s communications director, Taryn Fenske, told Fox News Digital.

"States like Massachusetts, New York and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as ‘sanctuary states’ and support for the Biden administration’s open border policies," she said.

"As you may know, in this past legislative session the Florida legislature appropriated $12 million to implement a program to facilitate the transport of illegal immigrants from this state consistent with federal law," she added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-sends-two-planes-illegal-immigrants-marthas-vineyard

Sometimes you just have to tip your cap and say;  "well played, sir".      What's the nearest airport to the Hamptons?     Should be directing planeloads there soon.    

Although I do have to point out, as someone who lived and worked on Nantucket for a long time - it's not like illegals are a foreign concept to the islands.    They've been shipping in illegals and/or recently immigrated there since the early 2000's.    It was the only way to staff the restaurants, get the rich people's homes cleaned, etc.     Not enough population on those islands to provide the services the rich demand so they've been shipping illegals there for a while.   It actually completely changed the culture of the islands.    Sometimes when I went into the supermarket on Nantucket in the off-season - I would be the only person speaking English.    On Nantucket. . . .   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

As long as he doesn't send any to Lawrence Airport, although I'm sure that'll be next :unsure:

God I hope not....I'm in NA.......go Knights 🤟😎

Keep them out of Gloucester and we are good. We have enough kitchen workers

Keep it up.

I love seeing the reaction from the local Democratic politicians. It's perfect.

:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Keep it up.

I love seeing the reaction from the local Democratic politicians. It's perfect.

:thumbsup:

Abbott was a genius by kicking all this off. Showing it all in the light of day. Kudos to DeSantis for jumping in on it.

We need 24x7 coverage on liberal sanctuary city fraudsters head's exploding. 

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

God I hope not....I'm in NA.......go Knights 🤟😎

Ahh, fellow Mingya Valleyite. I'm across the river and a little north of the airport. Go Rangers :P

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

Sometimes you just have to tip your cap and say;  "well played, sir".      What's the nearest airport to the Hamptons?     Should be directing planeloads there soon.    

Although I do have to point out, as someone who lived and worked on Nantucket for a long time - it's not like illegals are a foreign concept to the islands.    They've been shipping in illegals and/or recently immigrated there since the early 2000's.    It was the only way to staff the restaurants, get the rich people's homes cleaned, etc.     Not enough population on those islands to provide the services the rich demand so they've been shipping illegals there for a while.   It actually completely changed the culture of the islands.    Sometimes when I went into the supermarket on Nantucket in the off-season - I would be the only person speaking English.    On Nantucket. . . .   

The swells don’t go to the supermarket anymore. 

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I love this!

It's the same shlt they did with defund the police. "Get rid of all them damn police!!!! Oh wait, it's not working out so good."

Except here it's "Bring in all the illegals!!!! Oh wait, don't bring them here to my city."

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

It's the same shlt they did with defund the police. "Get rid of all them damn police!!!! Oh wait, it's not working out so good."

Except here it's "Bring in all the illegals!!!! Oh wait, don't bring them here to my city."

This is, unfortunately, the liberal mindset.  "Here, take my tax money and do whatever you want, just keep them the hell out of my neighborhood."  True with illegals, poor, etc.

On the police thing, my kids have been out of HS a few years so I didn't pay attention too closely, but something like the following happened:  a year or two ago some white guilt suburban SJW women in our school district thought it would be a fun virtue signal to elect a kid to the school board who had graduated the year before.  The kid was apparently known to oppose funding for School Resource Officers (SROs are city police stationed permanently at each school).  Most people didn't pay attention because, well, they would never really do that, right?  

Lo and behold, the kid was the deciding vote to defund the SROs.

Within a nanosecond, parents at the two richest schools found money to fund the officers (I don't know the mechanics).  Then they got some sort of runoff and kicked all 3 people off the board who voted to defund the SROs.

In the Leftist world, defunding the police is cool.  Just not in their neck of the woods.  :cheers: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is, unfortunately, the liberal mindset.  "Here, take my tax money and do whatever you want, just keep them the hell out of my neighborhood."  True with illegals, poor, etc.

On the police thing, my kids have been out of HS a few years so I didn't pay attention too closely, but something like the following happened:  a year or two ago some white guilt suburban SJW women in our school district thought it would be a fun virtue signal to elect a kid to the school board who had graduated the year before.  The kid was apparently known to oppose funding for School Resource Officers (SROs are city police stationed permanently at each school).  Most people didn't pay attention because, well, they would never really do that, right?  

Lo and behold, the kid was the deciding vote to defund the SROs.

Within a nanosecond, parents at the two richest schools found money to fund the officers (I don't know the mechanics).  Then they got some sort of runoff and kicked all 3 people off the board who voted to defund the SROs.

In the Leftist world, defunding the police is cool.  Just not in their neck of the woods.  :cheers: 

"Just not in their neck of the woods." So true. Good story. 

I love this, and also that they brought a busload directly to the VP's place in DC as well.

I think making them actually do what they pretend to be doing is perfectly suitable.   They want to lie about the border? Dump as many migrants as you can right in their front yard....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I love this, and also that they brought a busload directly to the VP's place in DC as well.

I think making them actually do what they pretend to be doing is perfectly suitable.   They want to lie about the border? Dump as many migrants as you can right in their front yard....

Right in Harris' front yard.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-migrant-buses-arrive-vice-president-kamala-harris-naval-observatory-residence-dc

They should do the same thing to Lightfoot and Bowser and Kenney and any other sanctuary city whiner.  

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Massachusetts Dems react after DeSantis transports migrants into ritzy Martha's Vineyard: 'Evil and inhumane'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/massachusetts-dems-react-desantis-transports-migrants-ritzy-marthas-vineyard-evil-inhumane

I like how that Democrat rep said Martha's Vineyard is "stronger and more vibrant" now that those immigrants are there, yet it was "evil and inhumane" to send them there. :wacko::D

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why? they are the ones asking for illegals

we are against them being here completely but stats cant deport

Wouldn't you consider this a form of protest?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought the right were against doing things like that?

We lost that fight. Biden controls the border. Now we ship those people to his doorstep. No reason Texas should be burdened by that crap. 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Nice avatar!  :wub:

I needed something for the GC FF league.  I liked it so much that I decided to incorporate it here as well.  :cheers:

Just now, Gladiators said:

I needed something for the GC FF league.  I liked it so much that I decided to incorporate it here as well.  :cheers:

We thank you for your service, sir. :cheers:

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wouldn't you consider this a form of protest?

no I would consider it making due with the policies enforced, if we have to let them in, send them to where they are supported.  Not sure how its protest

put it this way where I live, homelessness, pandering and giving to people holding signs on the freeway exits is illegal in 2 of the cities, if someone is caught giving they are written a ticket, if someone is caught doing it, they are transported to the nearest city where it is illegal

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I would consider it making due with the policies enforced, if we have to let them in, send them to where they are supported.  Not sure how its protest

put it this way where I live, homelessness, pandering and giving to people holding signs on the freeway exits is illegal in 2 of the cities, if someone is caught giving they are written a ticket, if someone is caught doing it, they are transported to the nearest city where it is illegal

You don't think it was meant solely to stick it to the democrats?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You don't think it was meant solely to stick it to the democrats?

yes, they dont think there is a crisis at the borders, so I look at it as educating them, they want sanctuary cities well then you handle this sh1t.

hispanics are flipping red in record numbers cause legal ones dont like the ones who come here illegally, while DEMS do absolutely ZERO

plus illegals change electoral votes, so I believe its protecting the states sovereignty

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes, they dont think there is a crisis at the borders, so I look at it as educating them, they want sanctuary cities well then you handle this sh1t.

hispanics are flipping red in record numbers cause legal ones dont like the ones who come here illegally, while DEMS do absolutely ZERO

plus illegals change electoral votes, so I believe its protecting the states sovereignty

So, how much did it cost to pull this political stunt?  Also, is it even legal to transport illegal immigrants in the US like this?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, how much did it cost to pull this political stunt?  Also, is it even legal to transport illegal immigrants in the US like this?

1. Probably less than to support them locally.

2. I've wondered this.  I think the people who get sent volunteer, at least I heard that the ones sent to Martha's Vineyard wanted to go to Boston, maybe they have family there?  Anyway, it otherwise would seem odd that a state could compel a person to get on a plane/bus.  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

2. I've wondered this.  I think the people who get sent volunteer, at least I heard that the ones sent to Martha's Vineyard wanted to go to Boston, maybe they have family there?  Anyway, it otherwise would seem odd that a state could compel a person to get on a plane/bus.  :dunno: 

The whole thing is messed up.  We have petty teenagers running our country.

actually in the news article i read, they put "illegal immigrants" in quotes as if the phrase as offensive and something desantis said and implying he was a racist for saying it.  he send migrants according to the article. cant remember which article it was tho.

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

you should ask joe?  it probably costs less for a state to ship them to another state that wants them and is willing to pay for them, than to keep them there and spend millions supporting them

fwiw, we spend approx 180 billion annually on illegals, schooling, medical etc

so spread it out nationally is my opinion, if you wont stop it

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

they get on willingly

54 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So centered. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So centered. 

The democrats aren't any better.  If they were then they would've picked them up and taken care of them right away.  This is why I said we have petty teenagers running our country, they're all morons.