Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Ha!  Now Obama has more non-U.S. citizens like himself in his neighborhood. 

I wonder will Michelle accuse them of running away even though they threw them out?

DeSantis just burned through every bit of goodwill he had with the Hispanic community in Florida. Hispanic Republicans are now speaking out against him on national TV. Some of them are comparing him to Castro. He claimed to be anti-communist to get their votes, but then he pulls a stunt like this on refugees from a communist country

What do you think his presidential hopes will be like if he loses the governor’s race in his own state?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

DeSantis just burned through every bit of goodwill he had with the Hispanic community in Florida. Hispanic Republicans are now speaking out against him on national TV. Some of them are comparing him to Castro. He claimed to be anti-communist to get their votes, but then he pulls a stunt like this on refugees from a communist country

What do you think his presidential hopes will be like if he loses the governor’s race in his own state?

🤣🤣🤣

You're absolutely clueless.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Cubans care about Venezuelan illegals that never stepped foot in Florida now?  Sounds more like a made up Mainstream media story, maybe a handful complained and went right to the news, if that.  Or did you just make that up?

20 minutes ago, dogcows said:

hahahahahahahahahahhhhaaah thanks for the laugh.  Oh you were serious?  AHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAH

Desantis needs to keep this up. This is working. It will become more and more difficult for Democrats to lie about all this.

I always enjoy the hypocrisy of the liberals being shown in the spotlight as well

Terrible move. I guess all the Hispanics in Florida are going to vote for the closeted gay guy now. They love the gays. Eye roll. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Desantis needs to keep this up. This is working. It will become more and more difficult for Democrats to lie about all this.

I always enjoy the hypocrisy of the liberals being shown in the spotlight as well

Show me proof of 2020 election fraud-and then we'll talk about lying, okay sport?

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Show me proof of 2020 election fraud-and then we'll talk about lying, okay sport?

The 2020 election shotgun blasted millions of ballots out to unvetted people who returned them to unmonitored drop boxes.  The system had no mechanism to catch fraud.  Thus, you have no proof of fraud in a system designed to allow fraud. 

I doubt you'll understand what I'm saying, because it is not in your Leftist interest to understand it.  But I figured I'd say it anyway.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Repubs are SO childish...................laughable.

you routinely spend your day quoting yourself between your husky and pimp aliai on a low rent message board.  altho you DO claim to be moderate republican so...

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Non sequitor, lying is not okay regardless of where it comes from. The media does a very good job of calling out republican lies while they allow democrats to do it without ever challenging them. 

you see it’s wrong, regardless  who is doing it 

it might be difficult for you to understand this

26 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Non sequitor, lying is not okay regardless of where it comes from. The media does a very good job of calling out republican lies while they allow democrats to do it without ever challenging them. 

you see it’s wrong, regardless  who is doing it 

it might be difficult for you to understand this

Show me proof of 2020  election fraud, otherwise you're not allowed to chime, okay sport? That's been your big lie, prove it or shutup. Don't be an immature punk ALL the time, take your @$$-kicking ike a man, son. Trumps terrorists will be crying after 2024 election, GREED WILL BE DEAD.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you routinely spend your day quoting yourself between your husky and pimp aliai on a low rent message board.  altho you DO claim to be moderate republican so...

Whaaaaaaaaat? How much have you drank today? Seek help, please.

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Show me proof of 2020  election fraud, otherwise you're not allowed to chime, okay sport? That's been your big lie, prove it or shutup. Don't be an immature punk ALL the time, take your @$$-kicking ike a man, son. Trumps terrorists will be crying after 2024 election, GREED WILL BE DEAD.

Lying is wrong, what does election fraud have to do with anything.

Tour suggestion that people lying about election fraud makes lyi g about the border….or inflation….or Bidens son….or Ukraine being the cause of fuel costs ok…well, that makes no sense

sorry, not going to make allowances for any of these liars

i will leave that to you and your mindless hypocrisy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

The 2020 election shotgun blasted millions of ballots out to unvetted people who returned them to unmonitored drop boxes.  The system had no mechanism to catch fraud.  Thus, you have no proof of fraud in a system designed to allow fraud. 

I doubt you'll understand what I'm saying, because it is not in your Leftist interest to understand it.  But I figured I'd say it anyway.  :thumbsup: 

😂😂😂😂

The sore losers are still spouting this disproven BS? Please, keep at it. Please, put Trump on the ballot in 2024. I can’t wait for the shellacking. 🍿

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

😂😂😂😂

The sore losers are still spouting this disproven BS? Please, keep at it. Please, put Trump on the ballot in 2024. I can’t wait for the shellacking. 🍿

THANK YOU. That's EXACTLY what's gonna happen! Have a nice day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

😂😂😂😂

What Jerry is saying, that you have failed to grasp, is that if there was fraud, how could you prove it? Can you answer that? 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

😂😂😂😂

The fact that you use the word "disproven" shows that you don't understand what I said about systems.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The fact that you use the word "disproven" shows that you don't understand what I said about systems.  :thumbsup: 

EVERYTHING trump spews is DISPROVEN, you MORON.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, the Dossier told you so.  :lol:

There's a moron in here alright - it's you.  :lol:

YOU are an embarrassment to the state of Wisconsin, SON......EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............SOB. If you believe in trump, what are you gonna do when someone might cut you off (you defunding police sons of b!tches) in traffic-shoots you, and gets  away with it.............BECAUSE YOU and your friends want to defund police? WTF THEN,  MORON/.......HAHA"tough guy"?  Some people-like you SOB's (2-3 of you trump/loser/roundmouths)  on here, I wish when you punks start up your (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH) "civil war" I could meet you right off the get go-get you gone quick.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

YOU are an embarrassment to the state of Wisconsin, SON......EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............SOB. If you believe in trump, what are you gonna do when someone might cut you off (you defunding police sons of b!tches) in traffic-shoots you, and gets  away with it.............BECAUSE YOU and your friends want to defund police? WTF THEN,  MORON/.......HAHA"tough guy"?  Some people-like you SOB's (2-3 of you trump/loser/roundmouths)  on here, I wish when you punks start up your (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH) "civil war" I could meet you right off the get go-get you gone quick.

:lol::banana:

Bee-bop-boo-bop..... 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hey - does anyone know TDS gibberish and can translate this mess for me?

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

:lol::banana:

Bee-bop-boo-bop..... 

HAHAHA, you dancing like that-it's NO WONDER why ANY girls wanted ANYTHINGto do with you, you PHAGGOT. You put up that /dance ALL the time, what are the NORMAL people on here to think, queer? You act tough like you want to meet me, cool with me, would NOT end up good for you, .

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

HAHAHA, you dancing like that-it's NO WONDER why ANY girls wanted ANYTHINGto do with you, you PHAGGOT. You put up that /dance ALL the time, what are the NORMAL people on here to think, queer? You act tough like you want to meet me, cool with me, would NOT end up good for you, .

:lol::banana::pointstosky:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Look at this iToughGuy!  :lol:

He's a finger soldier in the 1st Keyboard Division.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Look at this iToughGuy!  :lol:

He's a finger soldier in the 1st Keyboard Division.

WTF have you been smoking/snorting/drinking, b!tch? And who gave you permission to chime on this?

51 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’m not the one pitching insane conspiracy theories. But please don’t let me stop you. Actually, maybe I can help. Did you know the US Mail is a liberal conspiracy paid for George Soros? Every letter we send is tracked and sent to Hillary’s secret email server, then downloaded onto Hunter Biden’s army of laptops. Disprove that!

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA, at least you admit it! Thanks!

YOU like men's "cracks"! THAT'S WHY you LOVE this site, you NEVER had guts enough to play sports but are 100% jealous of athletes-but  love the way man athletes look in their tight suits/uniforms. Now be careful here sport. I KNOW somebody who KNOWS YOU, you .

Just now, dogcows said:

Did you know the US Mail is a liberal conspiracy paid for George Soros? Every letter we send is tracked and sent to Hillary’s secret email server, then downloaded onto Hunter Biden’s army of laptops.

This sounds more realistic than democrats NOT weaponizing the doj/fbi to put down those who disagree with them. Including political opponents. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

This sounds more realistic than democrats NOT weaponizing the doj/fbi to put down those who disagree with them. Including political opponents. 

Yes, you’re absolutely right. Now drink this kool-aid…

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I’m not the one pitching insane conspiracy theories. But please don’t let me stop you. Actually, maybe I can help. Did you know the US Mail is a liberal conspiracy paid for George Soros? Every letter we send is tracked and sent to Hillary’s secret email server, then downloaded onto Hunter Biden’s army of laptops. Disprove that!

OMG, DON'T fuel these imbeciles with that-they are already brainwashed and STUPID enough to take it and run with it-they like doing that with LIES.

• Haha 1