Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

EVERYTHING trump spews is DISPROVEN, you MORON.

I want video of finger tip fat old guy pushups. NOW kitten 

24 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I’m not the one pitching insane conspiracy theories. But please don’t let me stop you. Actually, maybe I can help. Did you know the US Mail is a liberal conspiracy paid for George Soros? Every letter we send is tracked and sent to Hillary’s secret email server, then downloaded onto Hunter Biden’s army of laptops. Disprove that!

I'm an engineer who has spent a lot of time working on systems.  You... notsomuch.  But hey, if you use words like "insane" and imagine that the USPS needs to be a conspiracy for unverified ballots to be picked up from an unmonitored drop box... you do you.  :thumbsup:  

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

EVERYTHING trump spews is DISPROVEN, you MORON.

It has nothing to do with Trump.  The election system of 2020 was by design, unverifiable.  Or unvalidatable, if you want to split technical hairs.  Not the vote-counting part, we've shown the ability to count votes.  The part between the ballots and the submissions, that was the risk factor.

Again, you won't understand my point.  You'll probably post a few laughing emojis and ask for proof.  You are, along with @dogcows, the Spinal Tap rocker whose amp goes to 11.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You know, it's possible, in some alternate universe, the town folk of Martha's Vineyard were genuinely trying to protect those illegal foreign invaders. 

Maybe the town got wind that the surrounding sea creatures were getting organized and were about to launch a land attack. How did they know? Russian dossier. Plus, hey, how many lobster rolls can you eat before you p!ss off the remaining lobsters?

So the brave citizens got rid of the illegals for their own good. They were just going to get in the way of the defensive plans to protect Martha's Vineyard with the modest cache of fencing swords, polo mallets, and the flimsy fly swatters they forced their help staff to use to chase around cicadas. The defense should  last maybe, oh let's say 3 minutes, give or take 3 minutes, as the town throws down their weapons in surrender and dive into the Atlantic Ocean to try to swim to Massachusetts proper. Just like the sea creatures planned. Oh, the carnage. Never mind that the citizens of Martha's Vineyard forgot they had boats. That they could use.

Obama Rolls and Tom Collins' all around. Huzzah!!

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

I want video of finger tip fat old guy pushups. NOW kitten 

So you're comparing one guy's (ME) truths against the (2020 election) LIAR/trump, and since you'd back down from any fight-unless you're a trump minion that is tough ONLY when you have numbers, WHY do you-being the COWARD that you are, would you feel that you are at a level where you can answer me-without permission first/? Who the HECK do you think you are, son?

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

So you're comparing one guy's (ME) truths against the (2020 election) LIAR/trump, and since you'd back down from any fight-unless you're a trump minion that is tough ONLY when you have numbers, WHY do you-being the COWARD that you are, would you feel that you are at a level where you can answer me-without permission first/? Who the HECK do you think you are, son?

TRUMP!!! :lol:

Beep beep boo bop beep boo bop.....

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

TRUMP!!! :lol:

Go suck him off, you faggy queen! What a stalker you are! Have you ever (1) kissed a man, OR (2) kissed-DOUBT THAT, a woman? I think a man, you stalk men on here, queer, try and fix yourself, okay? You ARE known as a on here-you know that, right, ?

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Go suck him off, you faggy queen! What a stalker you are! Have you ever (1) kissed a man, OR (2)

beep beep beep boo bop bop boo beep... TRUMP!!!! :cry:

:lol: :banana:

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

look under your bed! its trump!

Just now, craftsman said:

beep beep beep boo bop bop boo beep... TRUMP!!!! :cry:

:lol: :banana:

VERIFIED-you're a man-kisser! Thanks , you shouldn't feel bad about that-if you look for it, there's brown (m)asses out there for you, chocolate queen!

30 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

16 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

VERIFIED-you're a man-kisser! Thanks , you shouldn't feel bad about that-if you look for it, there's brown (m)asses out there for you, chocolate queen!

beep beep beep boop beep bop boop beep. 

Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises

“Yet votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested than those cast in a voting booth, statistics show. Election officials reject almost 2 percent of ballots cast by mail, double the rate for in-person voting.”

No this is not an article by Gateway Pundit. It’s a 2012 article by The NY Times 🤣. Eat it lefties.

Heres the link -

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/us/politics/as-more-vote-by-mail-faulty-ballots-could-impact-elections.html

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Go suck him off, you faggy queen! What a stalker you are! Have you ever (1) kissed a man, OR (2) kissed-DOUBT THAT, a woman? I think a man, you stalk men on here, queer, try and fix yourself, okay? You ARE known as a on here-you know that, right, ?

This is exactly what pimpledoosh does in threads he can't stand hearing the truth in. He just mucks it all up with tons of non relevant trolling garbage posts about Trump to try to get others from even wanting to continue posting in it about the actual topic. 

They are the same guy.

On 9/17/2022 at 7:50 AM, Brad GLuckman said:

I never discussed whether there would be an investigation into DeSantis and Newsome calling for one certainly does not mean it's going to happen. Politicians "call" for things all the time. What the hell are you talking about?

I was just messing with you, hence the "wink".  All I was saying is that what Newsome did was what would've happened if the Gov's called these Dem cities and gave them a head's up.  They'd have said "give us a few days", during that time, they'd have gotten on the Batphone to DC and tried to get a federal intervention to prevent it.

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

You have a lot of anger towards homosexuals.  And you act like a tough guy.  You remind me of the repressed gay neighbor from American Beauty. :( 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I was just messing with you, hence the "wink".  All I was saying is that what Newsome did was what would've happened if the Gov's called these Dem cities and gave them a head's up.  They'd have said "give us a few days", during that time, they'd have gotten on the Batphone to DC and tried to get a federal intervention to prevent it.

Biden's fault. He should have publicly told every sanctuary city in the country to be ready for it. Instead he just keeps repeating, "The border is closed". The liberal dopes running those cities only just want to "get" the republicans any way they can. 

On 9/18/2022 at 1:07 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

here is how I see it

You (dems) invited me (illegals) to a party

I show up at your neighbors house and they did not invite me to a party, nor are they even having a party.  But instead of getting angry at me they offer to give me a ride to your party

win/win

Nailed it!

19 hours ago, dogcows said:

DeSantis just burned through every bit of goodwill he had with the Hispanic community in Florida. Hispanic Republicans are now speaking out against him on national TV. Some of them are comparing him to Castro. He claimed to be anti-communist to get their votes, but then he pulls a stunt like this on refugees from a communist country

What do you think his presidential hopes will be like if he loses the governor’s race in his own state?

You're swallowing that liberal bull crap hook, line, and sinker.  LOL

Although liberals are going ape shlt crazy about Abbott, they really seem to be going after DeSantis 10 fold.

Gee, I wonder why? 🤔

On 9/16/2022 at 3:25 PM, Sean Mooney said:

So your argument he did this as a humane thing for them?

Sending them to a sanctuary state that has set aside the resources for them.  How else can one take this?  

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Sending them to a sanctuary state that has set aside the resources for them.  How else can one take this?  

Mooney thinks all 4 million illegals that came in under Biden's watch should be herded like cattle on a couple large ranches in Texas. Or maybe Texas is supposed to build a massive barn to stuff them all into.

58 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Mooney thinks all 4 million illegals that came in under Biden's watch should be herded like cattle on a couple large ranches in Texas. Or maybe Texas is supposed to build a massive barn to stuff them all into.

His hatred of red states has made him forget that blue states have put the welcome mat out.  How else are immigrant supposed to get to these places? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The election system of 2020 was by design, unverifiable.  Or unvalidatable, if you want to split technical hairs.  Not the vote-counting part, we've shown the ability to count votes.  The part between the ballots and the submissions, that was the risk factor.

Utter nonsense. The system worked just fine. 

• Haha 1

Just now, dogcows said:

Utter nonsense. The system worked just fine. 

I'm an engineer who has worked in complex system design and verification.  You are... what again?  HR maybe?

But hey, I'm open to learning new things.  Perhaps you can explain how the part between the mailing and the deposit into unmonitored boxes is verifiable.  :cheers: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm an engineer who has worked in complex system design and verification.  You are... what again?  HR maybe?

But hey, I'm open to learning new things.  Perhaps you can explain how the part between the mailing and the deposit into unmonitored boxes is verifiable.  :cheers: 

I’m sure you can find the flaws in the security measures used,. Many are summarized here:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/mail-ballot-security-features-primer

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

His hatred of red states has made him forget that blue states have put the welcome mat out.  How else are immigrant supposed to get to these places? 

"Hatred of red states"

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

I’m sure you can find the flaws in the security measures used,. Many are summarized here:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/mail-ballot-security-features-primer

Thanks.  For the record, I don't oppose mail-in ballots per se. In fact I've done it for as long as AZ has allowed it, which is at least 20 years, since I traveled often for business.  But those are absentee ballots which I've requested, and they have my signature on file to compare.  Click on the first link within this search for a PDF of how AZ verifies signatures:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+does+arizona+verify+signatures+for+elections&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS985US985&oq=how+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60l2j69i65l3j69i60.2000j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You don't need to study it, but glancing through it shows that there is a process to verify them.  I get a text every election that my signature has been verified, so they do indeed check.

I'm open to being proven wrong, but I do not believe that a similar process was in place for the states which shotgun blasted ballots, unsolicited, out to people on their voter list.  The article states "Three-quarters of states plus the District of Columbia protect voters in this way", and then goes on to describe the process in a few states.  But it doesn't address the other 12-ish states, nor the new shotgun blasts.  In fact that is representative of my biggest general criticism of the analysis -- they extend the processes of best-in-class states to every state.  In similar ways, they discuss "secure drop-off locations and drop boxes" and "authentication of request for mail-in ballot."  Not all boxes were secure, and not all ballots were requested.

These new ballots were and have always been my concern, not the existing, vetted processes.

They also spend a lot of time early on discussing how rare this has been in the past.  That's not really verification, and does not address the unique concern by the Left regarding another Trump term.

None of this is to say it is a done deal that the election was stolen, but to call it "utter nonsense" that it may have been compromised is, well, utter nonsense.  Someone on the Left knows this, which is why they pushed the MSM to call any questioning of the process not a lie, nor a big lie, but THE BIG LIE$#@!", in an attempt to shame anyone who dare question it.

HTH

• Thanks 1

Dogcows still doesn’t know how electoral politics works. 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks.  For the record, I don't oppose mail-in ballots per se. In fact I've done it for as long as AZ has allowed it, which is at least 20 years, since I traveled often for business.  But those are absentee ballots which I've requested, and they have my signature on file to compare.  Click on the first link within this search for a PDF of how AZ verifies signatures:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+does+arizona+verify+signatures+for+elections&rlz=1C1RXQR_enUS985US985&oq=how+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60l2j69i65l3j69i60.2000j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You don't need to study it, but glancing through it shows that there is a process to verify them.  I get a text every election that my signature has been verified, so they do indeed check.

I'm open to being proven wrong, but I do not believe that a similar process was in place for the states which shotgun blasted ballots, unsolicited, out to people on their voter list.  The article states "Three-quarters of states plus the District of Columbia protect voters in this way", and then goes on to describe the process in a few states.  But it doesn't address the other 12-ish states, nor the new shotgun blasts.  In fact that is representative of my biggest general criticism of the analysis -- they extend the processes of best-in-class states to every state.  In similar ways, they discuss "secure drop-off locations and drop boxes" and "authentication of request for mail-in ballot."  Not all boxes were secure, and not all ballots were requested.

These new ballots were and have always been my concern, not the existing, vetted processes.

They also spend a lot of time early on discussing how rare this has been in the past.  That's not really verification, and does not address the unique concern by the Left regarding another Trump term.

None of this is to say it is a done deal that the election was stolen, but to call it "utter nonsense" that it may have been compromised is, well, utter nonsense.  Someone on the Left knows this, which is why they pushed the MSM to call any questioning of the process not a lie, nor a big lie, but THE BIG LIE$#@!", in an attempt to shame anyone who dare question it.

HTH

You’re claiming the system is insecure without specific evidence, and asking others to disprove your claims. When given evidence that most states were doing things a certain way, you’re ok with that. But you didn’t bother looking up the processes in the other states. You just assume they are insecure. If you want to support your claims, find a state, examine all their security procedures, and point out specific flaws. Right now, your claims that certain states’ systems are insecure are based on assumptions, not specifics.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’re claiming the system is insecure without specific evidence, and asking others to disprove your claims. When given evidence that most states were doing things a certain way, you’re ok with that. But you didn’t bother looking up the processes in the other states. You just assume they are insecure. If you want to support your claims, find a state, examine all their security procedures, and point out specific flaws. Right now, your claims that certain states’ systems are insecure are based on assumptions, not specifics.

It seems to have become normal to challenge elections when they do not go a candidates way. And that appears to have matriculated down into more extreme groups of people too.

I would prefer that the politicians stop using this tactic, stick to just plain lying or blaming others for their mistakes.

• Like 1

It’s amazing how millions come here illegally creating all sorts of problems, but all it takes is flying 50 into Martha’s Vineyard and people start freaking out. 

Truly Amazing. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s amazing how millions come here illegally creating all sorts of problems, but all it takes is flying 50 into Martha’s Vineyard and people start freaking out. 

Truly Amazing. 

50 freaking people. And they call in the national guard to sweep them away. Some people with ranches in the border towns deal with dozens of illegals a day and nothing. 

39 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Fair enough.  I'm heading golfing and have some other things to do after, so I don't know if I'll have time to research this.