Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Mooney is actually acting as if the national teachers unions play no role. Then tell us why the cdc and White House made them part of the process?? Well, control the process actually.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mooney is actually acting as if the national teachers unions play no role. Then tell us why the cdc and White House made them part of the process?? Well, control the process actually.  

That didn't answer my question. 

Why do you think the national union has so much power over local decisions? 

Also, are you literally saying that when they were setting policy and ideas as to reopening schools they should not have called in the people who represent those handling that? You do know that when they look to set policies for various things they will call in people who represent those interests? Or do you not know this?

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That didn't answer my question. 

Why do you think the national union has so much power over local decisions? 

Because they have a lot of power. Power to affect the whole education system, which includes the “local level”. And it’s all local level. I’m not aware of any federal public schools. If they don’t affect the local level, what level do they affect? And all you local level members kick up to them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because they have a lot of power. Power to affect the whole education system, which includes the “local level”. And it’s all local level. I’m not aware of any federal public schools. If they don’t affect the local level, what level do they affect? And all you local level members kick up to them. 

Assumptions upon assumptions. All the federal unions do is give voice to big picture ideas. They have almost nothing to do with the actual operations of a school day-to-day. 

Also, are you literally saying that when they were setting policy and ideas as to reopening schools they should not have called in the people who represent those handling that? You do know that when they look to set policies for various things they will call in people who represent those interests? Or do you not know this?

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Assumptions upon assumptions. All the federal unions do is give voice to big picture ideas. They have almost nothing to do with the actual operations of a school day-to-day. 

They went far beyond calling in people.  They were in on every step of the process. They re-wrote the official guidance. Do you not know this? It was in the news. Check it out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They went far beyond calling in people.  They were in on every step of the process. They re-wrote the official guidance. Do you not know this? It was in the news. Check it out. 

Again- do you think they don't do this for other things? 

What Pollyanna planet do you live on?

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- do you think they don't do this for other things? 

What Pollyanna planet do you live on?

Other things? Are you actually comparing any “other thing”’to a pandemic that closed the nations schools? “Other things”.  Holy shite. Are the teachers union epidemiologists now? Why wasn’t it just about the science? Why did they get to re-write the guidance ? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Other things? Are you actually comparing any “other thing”’to a pandemic that closed the nations schools? “Other things”.  Holy shite. Are the teachers union epidemiologists now? Why wasn’t it just about the science? Why did they get to re-write the guidance ? 

So you don't answer my question?

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

So you don't answer my question?

That they bring them in for other things? Great, they do. And wtf does that have to do with them re-writing the guidance? What do they know about pandemics? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That they bring them in for other things? Great, they do. And wtf does that have to do with them re-writing the guidance? What do they know about pandemics? 

That wasn't what I asked. You tried though- little engine that couldn't

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

That wasn't what I asked. You tried though- little engine that couldn't

You asked if I thought they brought them in for other things. It even had a question mark. I said fine, they do. You’re a Fockin idiot. 

29 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

"Bring them in"  🤣🤣🤣

"Dr. Walensky spoke to this in her personal capacity"- Jen Psaki

Yeah they brought them in to run the show. Weingarten was in the lab with her microscope figuring it out. 

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

"Bring them in"  🤣🤣🤣

"Dr. Walensky spoke to this in her personal capacity"- Jen Psaki

I almost forgot about that.  Back then they liked it, but now that its viewed in a negative light and exposes their lying, well, not its a problem...

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You asked if I thought they brought them in for other things. It even had a question mark. I said fine, they do. You’re a Fockin idiot. 

I wasn't asking specifically about teachers genius...

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I wasn't asking specifically about teachers genius...

Again acting like you made some sort of point. Looks like you know now that the national unions were running the show on openings so you have decided to focus on nonsense.  Sad that you just figured that out in an attempt to rebut me. It was known. I win.