Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Cheating with anal beads

I thought this thread was going to be about your wife.  Now I find out it's about Chess?  How disappointing......

Just now, Strike said:

I thought this thread was going to be about your wife.  Now I find out it's about Chess?  How disappointing......

It could be about both

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It could be about both

A string of anal beads shaped like Pawns could really spice up the bedroom.......

• Like 1

Can't they cut off all communications in the room? Or is the communication to the wireless anal beads coming from in the room? 

• Like 1

I think him blowing a load in his pants was a dead giveaway.  BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZ Checkmate!  💦💦💦

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Can't they cut off all communications in the room? Or is the communication to the wireless anal beads coming from in the room? 

The call is coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The call is coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!

I wonder if MLB batters can learn something from this. 🤔

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The call is coming from INSIDE HIS ANUS!

15 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Would be awesome if opposing teams can deploy a jamming device that makes the beads go off like a Mexican jumping bean.  It would then be obvious who the cheaters were as they frantically grab their asses. :lol:

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Would be awesome if opposing teams can deploy a jamming device that makes the beads go off like a Mexican jumping bean.  It would then be obvious who the cheaters were as they frantically grab their asses. :lol:

That would be funny except baseball players already kind of bounce around and grab themselves everywhere as it is. :lol:

22 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The call is coming from INSIDE HIS ANUS!

1 buzz fastball 

2 buzzes curveball

3 buzzes private message

Maybe the deep state secretly implanted anal beads 81 million American butts prior to the 2020, buzzing them into voting for Biden.

Trying to understand how this would work.  With 16 pieces and multiple places each can be moved to it seems the communicastion would be difficult, like recieving morris code in your ass.  Seems there would be susceptibility to miscounting vibrations.  Still, maybe the kid practiced until he was fluent in Asscode.

13 hours ago, frank said:

I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine. 

Nice. Haven't thought of that song in years. 

14 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Trying to understand how this would work.  With 16 pieces and multiple places each can be moved to it seems the communicastion would be difficult, like recieving morris code in your ass.  Seems there would be susceptibility to miscounting vibrations.  Still, maybe the kid practiced until he was fluent in Asscode.

You don’t understand just how finely tuned these sphincters are.  

They probably do 1000 ass kegels a day.  

18 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Remember that you haven't officially made your move until you let go of the piece.  So, you pick up each piece and pensively move it to every possible square, like "HMM, should I do this?"  Then, when you finally hit the right piece/square combination, BZZZZZZZT.  Pleasure.  🤤