Thoughts on Mahomes so far....

On 9/18/2022 at 4:10 PM, weepaws said:

Weekly works great. 

Mahomes 235/2. 

Flacco 304/4

Wentz 337/3. 

Goff 256/4 

Tua 469/6. 

Yeah one can’t win with these numbers, from double digit round Qb.  

Update?

On 9/20/2022 at 9:12 PM, jrokh said:

if you had cajones you’d produce a name. It’s not hard. Axe Elf did so in this very thread when he chose Jared Goff. You can keep hiding behind your skirt, it’s quite endearing…

haha say what you want about Axe, he at least puts forward an opinion.   no fence sitting for that guy.

27 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Update?

Thanks for asking, yes two double digit round Qb who had outstanding games today, played in the same game. G Smith who scored 34 ff points , and I must say I was wrong so far about him congrats to those Seahawks fans, and J Goff who scored 41 ff points today. 

At the time of this post from me, they are the two highly scoring qbs in ff so far. 

Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Thanks for asking, yes two double digit round Qb who had outstanding games today, played in the same game. G Smith who scored 34 ff points , and I must say I was wrong so far about him congrats to those Seahawks fans, and J Goff who scored 41 ff points today. 

At the time of this post from me, they are the two highly scoring qbs in ff so far. 

Thanks. 

Are you still really suggesting streaming qbs is your best play?

I can't get my rostered players in my lineup correctly.   You need more consistency in a key position than trying to guess who will play the best off the waiver each week. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 8:32 PM, weepaws said:

He’s currently # 5 and dropping. 

Another great call by Simple Jack…

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Another great call by Simple Jack…

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Update?

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Are you still really suggesting streaming qbs is your best play?

I can't get my rostered players in my lineup correctly.   You need more consistency in a key position than trying to guess who will play the best off the waiver each week. 

Was you that asked for a update? I delivered what you asked me for.  

If you need getting your rostered players correct weekly, visit the help board , there are some really good ff people that can be of some help. 

Now update # 2.  KC will not win another Super Bowl with Mahomes at Qb.  

Good luck with your ff teams. 

Of the names on the list weepaws gave 2 had great games yesterday. 1 did not, and 1 had his brain scrambled in the first half.

So it is a 50/50 shot this week on the waiver wire of those names.

last time I watched Mahomes' play he was losing to the Colts and badly missing Tyreek Hill.... 

how did he look versus that vaunted Buccs defense?  I see he is the #3 qb in scoring average when my power and internet came back on today but weepaws said in this thread  the Chiefs will never win another Super Bowl with him as QB, so I'm not sure how he performed last night based on that comment.  

Going to check box scores and highlights now from Sunday, lots of catching up to do.  Hope anyone that was in the path of Ian is safe, families safe...homes can be rebuilt, people not. peace. 

I have him limited as the number 4 scoring Qb this past weekend. 

My thoughts on Mahomes so far:

:banana::banana: :banana:

And yet still only that one super bowl win.  Shame. 

Mahomes up to QB3 in my league 4 points out of the second spot. So glad I didn’t wait till double digit rounds to draft my QB. Blessings. Wonder how Kirk Cousins is faring. Ooops. Thanks 🙏 

you guys are funny....... who the hell wants to be the guys who dies on the hill of "Mahomes isn't elite".  You guys know you don't get karma points/money for clicks on this site right??  Good luck with that.........  

Allen
Lamar
Mahomes
Hurts 

or if it is only 4pt TD passing

Allen
Lamar
Hurts 
Mahomes 

By the "elite" definition that some of you are proposing, only JOSH ALLEN is considered an "elite" QB this year.  Josh is averaging 5 points more than Lamar....So since Mahomes is .9 points behind Lamar he is "no longer part of the elite club".  OK, got it. 

"Those guys like Burrow will overtake him  this year"  lmao hows that working out....  

Weepaws goes around here pumping his "Mahomes won't win another Super bowl" prognostication like he is going out on some long thin limb.... guess what, that's NO BOLD PREDICTION buddy lmao.  Here is a little history lesson.... 

In the last 20 years, there were three different teams that people were saying could be dynasties in the NFL. They all had magical quarterbacks at the helm: Kurt Warner, St. Louis Rams, Aaron Rodgers, the Packers and Russell Wilson, the Seahawks.

Each team only won ONE Super Bowl.

Add Favre and Brees to the one and done list.... HOF great QBS.... one SB ring.  

Big Ben and the Manning brothers plus Brady.... 4 quarterbacks in the 20 years since the 32 team league expansion have won more than one SB.  

Those odds are NOT GOOD.  But hey, go ahead and tout from the heavens some prediction that falls true over 75% of the time!!!!  It is a clown statement, not because it is "crazy" but just the opposite, it is highly likely  

47 minutes ago, weepaws said:

you seem desperate :lol:

dude has 4 complete seasons in the NFL.  One Super Bowl win.  One Super Bowl loss.  The other two, lost in the AFC Championship.  He just turned 27 years old.  There is no other QB in the history of the NFL with that much success this early in his career.  But you're right, we won't be able to say he has multiple Super Bowl wins until his next one.  So keep it up I guess, if that's all you got.

4 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

you guys are funny....... who the hell wants to be the guys who dies on the hill of "Mahomes isn't elite".  You guys know you don't get karma points/money for clicks on this site right??  Good luck with that.........  

Allen
Lamar
Mahomes
Hurts 

or if it is only 4pt TD passing

Allen
Lamar
Hurts 
Mahomes 

By the "elite" definition that some of you are proposing, only JOSH ALLEN is considered an "elite" QB this year.  Josh is averaging 5 points more than Lamar....So since Mahomes is .9 points behind Lamar he is "no longer part of the elite club".  OK, got it. 

"Those guys like Burrow will overtake him  this year"  lmao hows that working out....  

Weepaws goes around here pumping his "Mahomes won't win another Super bowl" prognostication like he is going out on some long thin limb.... guess what, that's NO BOLD PREDICTION buddy lmao.  Here is a little history lesson.... 

In the last 20 years, there were three different teams that people were saying could be dynasties in the NFL. They all had magical quarterbacks at the helm: Kurt Warner, St. Louis Rams, Aaron Rodgers, the Packers and Russell Wilson, the Seahawks.

Each team only won ONE Super Bowl.

Add Favre and Brees to the one and done list.... HOF great QBS.... one SB ring.  

Big Ben and the Manning brothers plus Brady.... 4 quarterbacks in the 20 years since the 32 team league expansion have won more than one SB.  

Those odds are NOT GOOD.  But hey, go ahead and tout from the heavens some prediction that falls true over 75% of the time!!!!  It is a clown statement, not because it is "crazy" but just the opposite, it is highly likely  

Agreed 

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

you seem desperate :lol:

dude has 4 complete seasons in the NFL.  One Super Bowl win.  One Super Bowl loss.  The other two, lost in the AFC Championship.  He just turned 27 years old.  There is no other QB in the history of the NFL with that much success this early in his career.  But you're right, we won't be able to say he has multiple Super Bowl wins until his next one.  So keep it up I guess, if that's all you got.

I’m going to.  And it’s my pleasure. 

According to wepaw don't draft kelce or mahomes until round 10 or later 🤔 🙄 🤣

Troy Aikman, over a 12 year career = 165 passing TDs

Mahomes, in his 6th season as a starter through week 5 = 166 passing TDs

:banana:

2 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

No not true, don’t draft a Qb until double digit rounds, and then stream, Mahomes and Kelce in my leagues don’t last that long, So no shot at either one of them, im sure in your free leagues they lasted that long . 

Thanks. 

Aikman won multiple Super Bowls, Mahomes will finish with one. 🥳

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

No not true, don’t draft a Qb until double digit rounds, and then stream, Mahomes and Kelce in my leagues don’t last that long, So no shot at either one of them, im sure in your free leagues they lasted that long . 

Thanks. 

in my TE req league I nabbed Kelce early and am 5-1, mostly because the gap in points between him and the TEs I play each week.  I can keep up at the remaining positions quite easily.

in my TE req league I nabbed Kelce early and am 5-1, mostly because the gap in points between him and the TEs I play each week.  I can keep up at the remaining positions quite easily.

That’s fantastic, I’m glad for you.  It might also just show how bad of a league you play in. 

Congrats. 

🤡🤡🤡

I found weepaws new avatar..... he can include it with a new signature with the claim "The Patriots will not win another Super Bowl with Tom Brady" lmao ;)   

No no, we shall just keep it simple for everyone , let’s just keep it to Mahomes, it was a Brady lead Bucs team that beat the crap or of the Mahomes lead KC team in a super bowl though.  

9 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

i like how the broadcast made ZERO mention of this with Aikman himself broadcasting the game.... espn failure, no surprise from that company.  

No no, we shall just keep it simple for everyone , let’s just keep it to Mahomes, it was a Brady lead Bucs team that beat the crap or of the Mahomes lead KC team in a super bowl though.  

keep trying to deflect from what is one of the most "most likely to happen" bold predictions on this entire bored 🤣....  you are much better off just sticking with "Mahomes won't finish elite", which of course each of you have a different definition for, so the argument at the end of the year or any point in the season, can be arbitrarily argued.  

19 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

weepaws and AxeElf tried to die on this hill of not maximizing points at positions in the pre-season.

Right now- Kelce has 95 points- which is an average of 19 points per week. Andrews is at 75 points- which is an average of 15 points per week. No one else is giving you that value. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

keep trying to deflect from what is one of the most "most likely to happen" bold predictions on this entire bored 🤣....  you are much better off just sticking with "Mahomes won't finish elite", which of course each of you have a different definition for, so the argument at the end of the year or any point in the season, can be arbitrarily argued.  

I think Mahomes is already a elite Qb, no matter how many Super Bowls he wins.  

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

weepaws and AxeElf tried to die on this hill of not maximizing points at positions in the pre-season.

Right now- Kelce has 95 points- which is an average of 19 points per week. Andrews is at 75 points- which is an average of 15 points per week. No one else is giving you that value. 

Back during the summer, and please look it up, I said that if I was going to own Kelce this would be the season that I might change my view of drafting a Qb , I said I think he will have his most productive ff season , based on the fact that KC lacks playmakers at the wr slot. 

Please do look it up.  

Thanks. 

Back during the summer, and please look it up, I said that if I was going to own Kelce this would be the season that I might change my view of drafting a Qb , I said I think he will have his most productive ff season , based on the fact that KC lacks playmakers at the wr slot. 

Please do look it up.  

Thanks. 

Yet you took up with Axe Elf's side of the argument....so you tried to play it both ways

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yet you took up with Axe Elf's side of the argument....so you tried to play it both ways

No no, I didn’t do it, but I just had a feeling without T Hill, that this would be Kelce best season, I think it all started with a who should I keep thread, I said Kelce who was one of the players in question. Pretty simple.  

I still believe in double digit rounds for Qbs, and Te.  Doesn’t mean I don’t think Kelce isn’t a great ff TE. 

I see there is a lot of Mooney sensitive people on here, just posting.  I need to go for a little while, miss me while I’m gone, I’m sure you will. 

😎

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No no, I didn’t do it, but I just had a feeling without T Hill, that this would be Kelce best season, I think it all started with a who should I keep thread, I said Kelce who was one of the players in question. Pretty simple.  

I still believe in double digit rounds for Qbs, and Te.  Doesn’t mean I don’t think Kelce isn’t a great ff TE. 

I mean- you are lying.

But let's play- who were your double digit round TE's you were targeting. 

None, I don’t target Qbs and Te and Kickers and def , simply my last four picks , I draft the best matchup for week one, and then move on into week two, and I might stream a new one or keep all or some going forward , key is to stream, and not be married to any of them.  

I only target Rbs and WRs.  

Good question i hope that helps you for next season.  

4 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

You have to admit, Kelce and Mahomes would be really good deals in Round 10 or later.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Well, let's not pretend that aikman was an elite qb in a pass first offense.  That o-line, emmitt, and the defense drove that team's success.  We also have much more qb friendly rules than in the 90's

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Only started 4 seasons.  2 All-Pros.  2 AFC Championships and one Super Bowl Championship.  1 MVP and 1 Super Bowl MVP.