Sign in to follow this  
blackhawks

Tom Brady

Since joining TB, Brady has been horrible against NO. What is this crazy voodoo spell the Saints have on him?

With an 0-4 record, 6 touchdown passes 8 interceptions, 71.5 passer rating, whatever they’re doing is certainly working. With what seems like the whole team being questionable around him this week, does he 

Stand a chance of breaking this spell he’s under and put in a solid effort?

I think he’s going to retire right before kickoff.  

the saints just have a good defense.   thats probably it.

10 minutes ago, Captain Goomy Noomy Roo said:

TB and TB will come together today to close the door on NO.

Fournette and Evans will be there and TB as a team is READY!!

Hope ur right as I have Brady in one league and can’t bring myself to bench him….yet😬

Take the under in this one injuries on both sides a plenty, including Jameis reportedly playing with 4 fractures in his back. Yuck…

4 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Take the under in this one injuries on both sides a plenty, including Jameis reportedly playing with 4 fractures in his back. Yuck…

Playing Daniel Jones over Jameis vs the Bucs in a game-day decision, because I kinda want Taysom Hill to put up a 50 burger.

This about the 6th time I've heard how the saints own Brady, so look for the bucs to win big.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

This about the 6th time I've heard how the saints own Brady, so look for the bucs to win big.

The Saints do own Brady….and thank goodness I don’t! 😂

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

The Saints do own Brady….and thank goodness I don’t! 😂

Too bad they didn't own him a little more.

33 minutes ago, nobody said:

Who cares.  Two teams going nowhere this year.

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

Who cares.  Two teams going nowhere this year.

Hey congrats with the Lawrence, Brady bet.  

So far Lawrence is looking like, a winner. 

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hey congrats with the Lawrence, Brady bet.  

So far Lawrence is looking like, a winner. 

its a long season.  I wouldnt be anointing anyone a winner yet.  Brady threw for 5000 yards last year.   any lead any other QB has on him could evaporate with one or two really good games.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

its a long season.  I wouldnt be anointing anyone a winner yet.  Brady threw for 5000 yards last year.   any lead any other QB has on him could evaporate with one or two really good games.

Of course , but right now Brady is losing.  

I think Brady is having a tough time with his change of mind to come back, personal issues.  

35 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Of course , but right now Brady is losing.  

I think Brady is having a tough time with his change of mind to come back, personal issues.  

yeah, never mind that they have had injuries on the line, and 2 of the starting WR are injured.   New Orleans was one of the top Defenses the last couple years.  I think they are looking good this year too.   so it could be a combination of things at work here.

I do think he will get things on track.

I am more worried that he will get injured than I am that he no longer has 'it' 

for me its that line combied with his age that makes him the largest risk.  yeah he has a history of good health, but hes 45.   one exceptionally hard hit from a 350 lb lineman is all it takes.

Any body can get hurt getting hit by s 350 lbs person.  

I think he still has it, but I think it is not as sharp, sometimes we forget that they are just a human, problem at home could be bothering him. 

I don’t think he’s going to be nearly the ff producer he was last season from what we’ve seen so far.  

16 hours ago, nobody said:

It was more of Winston being Winston.  It's why Tampa was perfectly fine letting him walk.

9 hours ago, Ray_T said:

yeah, never mind that they have had injuries on the line, and 2 of the starting WR are injured.   New Orleans was one of the top Defenses the last couple years.  I think they are looking good this year too.   so it could be a combination of things at work here.

I do think he will get things on track.

I am more worried that he will get injured than I am that he no longer has 'it' 

for me its that line combied with his age that makes him the largest risk.  yeah he has a history of good health, but hes 45.   one exceptionally hard hit from a 350 lb lineman is all it takes.

I'm not worried.  Tampa played against two excellent defenses and Jacksonville played against 2 crappy ones.  Brady will be fine.  On top of that, Tampa didn't really play their starters in the preseason.  They're playing their pre-season now, and they're 2-0 against 2 teams that were top 7 defenses last year.  There's no need for concern.

Also, there was no bet, he was just trolling because I mentioned that Lawrence was a bust.  I just played along.

Yeah but it’s fun.  

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not worried.  Tampa played against two excellent defenses and Jacksonville played against 2 crappy ones.  Brady will be fine.  On top of that, Tampa didn't really play their starters in the preseason.  They're playing their pre-season now, and they're 2-0 against 2 teams that were top 7 defenses last year.  There's no need for concern.

Also, there was no bet, he was just trolling because I mentioned that Lawrence was a bust.  I just played along.

Not to mention, Brady always starts slow in Sept.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Not to mention, Brady always starts slow in Sept.

That's usually because he doesn't play in the preseason.  I'm not worried in the least.

nobody over here talking about Brady antics this week :dunno:

31 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

nobody over here talking about Brady antics this week :dunno:

I had baseball with my nephew all day Sunday, so I missed all of football.  I will assume though, that based on the current state of the team and organization, that Brady is right.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I had baseball with my nephew all day Sunday, so I missed all of football.  I will assume though, that based on the current state of the team and organization, that Brady is right.

I thought I read where he said something like I didn't lose my family to lose to Kenny Pickett, or something like that.  Ouch.

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I thought I read where he said something like I didn't lose my family to lose to Kenny Pickett, or something like that.  Ouch.

I stand by my previous post.  I saw the tweet you posted.  Do we know what he said?  Didn't look to me that the players were shrugging him off.  In fact, it looked like they were very intent on listening to what he said.

Divorce will do that to a man.