Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

I'm sorry women

I have meant to post this for a long time. I am so ashamed and disgusted that it seems like there's always another woman who gets abducted and raped and brutally murdered while she's jogging or shopping or just, God forbid, being a mother and a wife.

I heard a girl this morning tell me that being a single woman at night, it's just not a good idea.

And she said it so matter of factly. Like this is no big deal. This is just the reality of life. And it sure as f*** shouldn't be. 

I am so God damn sick of some God damn loser who just randomly grabbed some woman and brutalizes her.

I hate to be one of those self-loathing libertarians. But there's something God damn wrong with us.

I'm actually starting to appreciate that Muslims require the women to be covered from head to toe and accompanied by a male relative at all times. I swear to god, if I had a wife and daughter? I probably be okay with that idea.

I get that on this board, we usually throw on our misogynistic hats. But God damn man, enough is enough.

WTF? I walk through the worst parts of town with impunity anytime. The fact that the women we love have to constantly be on guard, just, what the hell?

Honestly, go through this week and tell me there's not one story that does make the headlines about a woman getting abducted or her and her kids getting killed, or what the hell ever.

And if I'm being all enlightened and whatnot? It's even worse if you're not a white woman.

I'm ugly as s***. But it would never cross my mind to just grab a woman and rape her and kill her. What the hell? 

EOR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm ugly as s***. But it would never cross my mind to just grab a woman and rape her and kill her.

You should put this on a t-shirt, you know, so if you are ever out and about and come across a single woman, she would know that she is safe walking home with you.

• Haha 1

Fortunately for people who care about this, we have lovely liberal states like Illinois who passed laws which will release suspected rapists and murders.   Because enlightened liberals care so much about protecting women.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm ugly as s***. But it would never cross my mind to just grab a woman and rape her and kill her.

And this is why you’ll die a virgin. 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

But it would never cross my mind to just grab a woman and rape her and kill her. What the hell? 

Ma'am. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves! Begone, vile woman! Begone from me! A starter car? This car is a finisher car! A transporter of gods! The golden god! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!:mad::mad:

You know, it helps to write stuff down. I used to forget what to tell twats in the bars to pick them up, but I started to write notes. Most of them were "I'm going to focking kill you..." and most of them thought it was a joke. Pfffft. Broads. 

What is your point?

In America women get murdered at a far lower rate than men.  Globally, men are more likely than women to be murdered in 193 of 202 countries.

So, what is your point?  Why is it more objectionable when a woman is murdered than when a man is?

And libertarians aren’t self-loathing.

Eagerly awaiting the next rant about how English Muffins are underrated. And those mean bagels get all the love and attention. 

You assume this person was identifying as a women, or that her assailant wasnt identifying as a woman....

11 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

What is your point?

In America women get murdered at a far lower rate than men.  Globally, men are more likely than women to be murdered in 193 of 202 countries.

So, what is your point?  Why is it more objectionable when a woman is murdered than when a man is?

And libertarians aren’t self-loathing.

I don’t think Wiffle was talking only about murder. 

• Thanks 1

So this isn’t a right wing talking point about crime? I guess it’s widespread now 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So this isn’t a right wing talking point about crime? I guess it’s widespread now 

And no one has asked any of them their pronouns