Travis Etienne

Agree?/Disagree?

Who you got?

2021 MVP of most overrated players: Mike Davis

N Harris

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

N Harris

Double digit half ppr points once again against a tough D. Not bad at all…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Double digit half ppr points once again against a tough D. Not bad at all…

Not really for a mid first round pick, he’s on pace half ppr for about 170 points , Dillon scored 170 points half ppr last season, he was 23rd in points scored for Rbs.  

You think that’s good for a mid rd1 rb? 

No one that drafted N Harris would be happy with that lack of ff production. 

• Like 1

Just now, weepaws said:

Not really for a mid first round pick, he’s on pace half ppr for about 170 points , Dillon scored 170 points half ppr last season, he was 23rd in points scored for Rbs.  

You think that’s good for a mid rd1 rb? 

No one that drafted N Harris would be happy with that lack of ff production. 

Against tough defenses he is averaging double digit points. But for those that actually watch the games there is something called context. In week 1 he looked pretty bad. Today, he looked like the Najee from last year. Decisive, making people miss. If you still can buy low. Thanks...

"I was blessed with the cognitive skills to just go out there and just see it before it happens. I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much."  - Kyler Murray

The Cardinals are stuck with Einstein for the next 5 years. Can't trade him, can't cut him - cap hit in 2024 will be $52 mill.   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Darnell Mooney

Russell Gage

Cam Akers

Travis Etienne

Agree?/Disagree?

Who you got?

Don't you have to be "rated" before you can be "overrated"?

44 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Against tough defenses he is averaging double digit points. But for those that actually watch the games there is something called context. In week 1 he looked pretty bad. Today, he looked like the Najee from last year. Decisive, making people miss. If you still can buy low. Thanks...

Some one that drafted him in the first round , isn’t going to sale cheap.  

If you drafted him in the mid first round and your happy with his 10 point avg half ppr great.  

He’s going to end up disappointing many.  

Thanks. 

Just now, weepaws said:

isn’t going to sale cheap.  

I thought these were typos or autocorrects the first 5 times I saw them.  

The word "sale" is a noun.  The word you're looking for is sell.  People sell stuff.  They go to a sale or they make a sale.  Sell is a verb denoting an action as in an investor isn't going to sell something too cheap.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Don't you have to be "rated" before you can be "overrated"?

ADP = Average Draft Position.  They were drafted, too high in almost every league in my opinion.

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

"I was blessed with the cognitive skills to just go out there and just see it before it happens. I'm not one of those guys that's going to sit there and kill myself watching film. I don't sit there for 24 hours and break down this team and that team and watch every game because, in my head, I see so much."  - Kyler Murray

The Cardinals are stuck with Einstein for the next 5 years. Can't trade him, can't cut him - cap hit in 2024 will be $52 mill.   :lol:

Still doesn't make him overrated in fantasy football though.

3 hours ago, nobody said:

I thought these were typos or autocorrects the first 5 times I saw them.  

The word "sale" is a noun.  The word you're looking for is sell.  People sell stuff.  They go to a sale or they make a sale.  Sell is a verb denoting an action as in an investor isn't going to sell something too cheap.

We agree.  

13 hours ago, kutulu said:

Still doesn't make him overrated in fantasy football though.

Don't you go judging leagues that include aptitude tests in their scoring system now. 

Arthur Smith drafted Pitts with the 4th pick in the draft. He has yet to even justify him being a first or second round pick, never mind the 4th pick. 

I don't have him, but I'm sure there are plenty of disappointed Ekeler owners.  High first round draft pick getting 14 carries/game and no TDs.  Good thing he's involved in the passing game.

23 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Darnell Mooney

Russell Gage

Cam Akers

Travis Etienne

Agree?/Disagree?

Who you got?

i guess from a general public standpoint I agree but Mooney and Gage were don't draft players for me. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Arthur Smith drafted Pitts with the 4th pick in the draft. He has yet to even justify him being a first or second round pick, never mind the 4th pick. 

To be fair, when your QB's don't even belong in the NFL, your surrounding talent sucks, and defense sucks, what can a 1st and 2nd year TE really do?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To be fair, when your QB's don't even belong in the NFL, your surrounding talent sucks, and defense sucks, what can a 1st and 2nd year TE really do?

Nope. Not after 19 games. And he had Matt Ryan last year. Not that he’s all that, but he’s NFL caliber.  And Smith signed Marriotta. I guess Smith isn’t so bright without Henry to hand off to. Just like that moron on Denver isn’t so bright without Rodgers to make him look good. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Not after 19 games. And he had Matt Ryan last year. Not that he’s all that, but he’s NFL caliber.  And Smith signed Marriotta. I guess Smith isn’t so bright without Henry to hand off to. Just like that moron on Denver isn’t so bright without Rodgers to make him look good. 

Matt Ryan blows.  He's not an NFL starter any more.  Hasn't been for a few years now.

TE's have the slowest attrition rate of the skill position players.  Combine that with bad coaches, bad QB's, bad team... there's no hope.

Mid first round pick N Harris, he’s right now a low rb2 half ppr. 

He’s the pick.  Can’t pick Pitts , he should have been picked until the double digit rounds. 

It’s gotta be Derrick Henry top 5 overall pick who is currently a RB3 in avg ppg in half ppr. Thanks…

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

It’s gotta be Derrick Henry top 5 overall pick who is currently a RB3 in avg ppg in half ppr. Thanks…

Nice weepaws impression, but it would be even more accurate if you put your head up your butt first.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Nice weepaws impression, but it would be even more accurate if you put your head up your butt first.

That will happen after Henry plays tonight.  

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Tried that already. Since this thread had already devolved into nonsense I figured if you can’t beat ‘em join them…

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

That will happen after Henry plays tonight.  

Nah his 1.9 ypc did little to move the needle. Still barely a RB3. Would not like to be one who spent a top 5 pick on the most overrated player. Mmmmm…

Thanks.

JesterElf’s favorite player. 

Henry is a huge bust so far. 
Yes, I called it before the season. 

In D face, In D face!

1 hour ago, justforbeer said:

JesterElf’s favorite player.

Not sure why you'd bring up Amon-Ra St. Brown in a thread about overrated players...?

(Assuming the slur was directed at me, and not some other elf.)

3 hours ago, jrokh said:

Nah his 1.9 ypc did little to move the needle. Still barely a RB3. Would not like to be one who spent a top 5 pick on the most overrated player. Mmmmm…

Thanks.

Who spent a top five pick on Henry? , his adp in half ppr wasn’t top five.  

Thanks  

10 hours ago, lod001 said:

Russell Wilson. Denver bought the Seahawks garbage.

Maybe - but it really just seems like the Denver coaching staff is in over their heads.  There are many examples of great coordinators who turn out to be ineffective head coaches.

8 hours ago, Showboat said:

Maybe - but it really just seems like the Denver coaching staff is in over their heads.  There are many examples of great coordinators who turn out to be ineffective head coaches.

Agreed. 

On 9/18/2022 at 1:27 PM, weepaws said:

N Harris

I would second this.  Drafted 6th in my league and he is RB24 so far.  I would think it was a two week aberration but I don't see many reasons why it will get better.

3 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

I would second this.  Drafted 6th in my league and he is RB24 so far.  I would think it was a two week aberration but I don't see many reasons why it will get better.

Najee has more points currently than both Henry and Dalvin Cook, who had higher ADP’s. Based on that they would be bigger busts. So there you go…

I wonder what people were saying last year after J Taylor’s first three games? I know I wasn’t happy. Glad I stuck it out. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder what people were saying last year after J Taylor’s first three games? I know I wasn’t happy. Glad I stuck it out. 

Good move.