Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Trey Lance Carted off field - Broken Ankle

Man that’s a tough one.  

Shanahan / SF Offensive Coordinator is so stupid running Lance up the middle right into the biggest guys on defense.

No looks like, he’s done for the season. 

I'm one of the 2% that had garoppola stashed just call it intuition 

Broken ankle, needs surgery.

Don't think he's gonna be back this season

Best news his fantasy owners could have received.

Now they can fix their QB situation immediately, rather than starting this piece of fantasy pyrite for the next six weeks out of draft loyalty and costing their teams three or four wins.

Sucks for the rest of us who were looking forward to laughing at them all the way, but you know, blind squirrels and nuts and all that.

53 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Best news his fantasy owners could have received.

Now they can fix their QB situation immediately, rather than starting this piece of fantasy pyrite for the next six weeks out of draft loyalty and costing their teams three or four wins.

Sucks for the rest of us who were looking forward to laughing at them all the way, but you know, blind squirrels and nuts and all that.

cant disagree.  there are san fran players I didnt bid on at auction because I thought Lance would be the QB.   If I had the gift of foresight I'd have bought Jimmy G as my third QB and paid for Aiyuk.

Easy come easy go.

you make your decisions based on the best info available at the time, and that info said Lance was starting.

Ankle surgery.......out for the season. Thumb surgery 3-4 weeks.......because the likelihood of hitting your thumb on a helmet after 4 weeks is slim to none, right?

Trey Lance is now doing his best work for the team. He's total garbage and now they can win games.

17 hours ago, Ray_T said:

cant disagree.  there are san fran players I didnt bid on at auction because I thought Lance would be the QB.   If I had the gift of foresight I'd have bought Jimmy G as my third QB and paid for Aiyuk.

Easy come easy go.

you make your decisions based on the best info available at the time, and that info said Lance was starting.

In my dynasty league another team had been making me offers for George Pickens and I didn't accept any of them. I have Lance on my team and it's a 2 QB league. Last week right before week 1 games,  the team threw out an offer of Garoppolo and a 2023 1st round rookie draft pick for Pickens and I accepted because I don't think he has a good team and that should be a high pick. The fact that he threw in Garoppolo was just bonus. 

• Like 1

Ya never root for injury, but in Trey Lance's case I make an exception.  Not a fan of the bling, designer clothes or attitude.

Hope its career ending. Let's banana dance! :banana: