Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

SNF Discussion: Bears at Packers

Recommended Posts

Inactives

Bears: WR Velus Jones, CB Lamar Jackson, S Elijah Hicks, G Ja'Tyre Carter, G Michael Schofield, TE Jake Tonges

Packers: S Tariq Carpenter, T David Bakhtiari, T Caleb Jones, T/G Sean Rhyan, WR Samori Toure, DL Jonathan Ford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took the home team Packers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Packers certainly bringing more intensity, but same old Packers (from week 1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr. George how much you pay the new guy (j fields)...? No..no to much money he no good operator 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Mr. George how much you pay the new guy (j fields)...? No..no to much money he no good operator 

:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, craftsman said:

:blink:

Fluke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What was the fluke? 

He sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, craftsman said:

Who sucks?

Fields

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Roquan caught Aaron Just nes from behind.  :o

Why is that crazy? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because Aaron Jones is known for being dynamic and weighs about 30 pounds less than Roquan who is built like a brick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the bears can't pick up a half a yard here, I'd be shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These idiots line up in shotgun for a QB draw.  Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give them the TD.  Let's pretend we still have a game here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, nobody said:

Because Aaron Jones is known for being dynamic and weighs about 30 pounds less than Roquan who is built like a brick.

Roquan ran a faster 40 time.  Roquan is a pretty eilte athlete.  Jones is more quick than fast.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may have the 40 time of every player in the NFL memorized, but I sure don't.  Hell even collinsworth said later in the game that "33 is known for being able to turn on the speed." 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Roquan ran a faster 40 time.  Roquan is a pretty eilte athlete.  Jones is more quick than fast.  

thats an interesting fact, but speed isnt everything.   especially for a RB.   the ability to see the hole and accelerate through it before it closes is the #1 attribute in my opinion.

the higher top speed really only matters after you are through the hole and into the secondary.

sure its a nice tool to have.   and people get caught up in that.   I suppose thats why we are discussing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ray_T said:

thats an interesting fact, but speed isnt everything.   especially for a RB.   the ability to see the hole and accelerate through it before it closes is the #1 attribute in my opinion.

the higher top speed really only matters after you are through the hole and into the secondary.

sure its a nice tool to have.   and people get caught up in that.   I suppose thats why we are discussing it.

What are you babbling about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

What are you babbling about?

I was responding to the chat about players and their relative 40 times.   my bad for not linking to what I was responding to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I was responding to the chat about players and their relative 40 times.   my bad for not linking to what I was responding to.

I was just saying Roquan is a fast dude.  Faster timed straight line speed than Jones.  So I am not surprised Jones was caught.  LBers in today's game are the freakiest athletes on the fiield.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I was just saying Roquan is a fast dude.  Faster timed straight line speed than Jones.  So I am not surprised Jones was caught.  LBers in today's game are the freakiest athletes on the fiield.  

Cant say I disagree with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×