Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

SEE-YA

No. Wait. Come back. I never got a chance to tell you how much I love you, other than my fists.

Maybe if I hurry, I can still  catch up with you at the airport. And show you how much I love you. With my fists. Oh, you will regret this disobdience so much.....don't go. 

I thought this was a Michael Kay thread

Fock off Swerski

He means for now. Mom is at meat bingo so he's playing some meat bingo of his own on mom's plastic covered couch....

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

My favorite part of the scene is as the Earp's get the wagons going, the Mexican dude gives a little, "adios, cabrooooon."

• Like 1

rusty will be back with a new alias.  he will start his new alias out by proclaiming himself to be a moderate republican.  then he will criticize trump and desantis as not true republicans.  within 2 weeks he will be ranting about trump nonstop.

judging by his posts in the last week, rusty drafted a slew of Bengals on his team.  Now they suck and he is angry, stomps his feet, rants about CInci in threads in the geek club and quits this place because of his terrible fantasy team.  emotional child.  he will be back once he sucks his thumb and the bengals win.

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm outta here. Peace out..............................................

Finally taking that Gay Turkish Bathhouse Cruise vacation you've been wanting for years now?  I hope you and your boyfriend have a good time!

See ya!  And don't bother coming back!