Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Tennessee at Buffalo

Game 1 of 2 tonight...

Inactives

Titans: RB Julius Chestnut, CB Kristian Fulton, RB Dontrell Hilliard, OT Jamarco Jones, LB Derrek Tuszka

Bills: WR Gabriel Davis, OT Tommy Doyle, CB Cam Lewis, DT Ed Oliver, DT Tim Settle, LB Baylon Spector, TE Tommy Sweeney

Hillary isn’t playing.  Interesting 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

We dodged a bullet, our fantasy football teams of course 😉

Derrick Henry finds pay dirt!

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Hilliard is hurt.

Bills making so many mistakes. False start on fourth and inches. Illegal snap on 3rd and 1. Called a time out right as their QB draws Tennessee offsides on 4th and 1.

33 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Bills making so many mistakes. False start on fourth and inches. Illegal snap on 3rd and 1. Called a time out right as their QB draws Tennessee offsides on 4th and 1.

I didn't see this particular play because these guys at work won't call this dumb meeting we're in, but I'm a big proponent of the intentional false start in order to not go for it on 4th and short whilst not being killed for being conservative.

Man...last year I had Chase/Deebo/Diontae/Keenan...I think my receivers this year are even more fun (Diggs/Pittman/St Brown/London).

8 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

Good god Titans are a wreck lol 

I didn't like the situation for Henry this year, but I didn't think it would be quite this bad.

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I didn't like the situation for Henry this year, but I didn't think it would be quite this bad.

same.  i didn't expect him to run all over everyone like before he was hurt, but damn c'mon. Make a fkn block for the guy lol

What a shellacking! Remember when Henry was good at football? Ahhh the good ol days…

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Not looking like a good week again for Derrick Henry.

Losing Brown hurt that offense more than they thought it would. 

ya none of the recievers really scare anyone. Woods is decent but nothing that makes them not stack the line to stop Henry. But Tennessee's line looks like they couldn't block a JUCO team.

Couldn't watch the game, but I now see Buffalo's rushing stats:

J. Cook) 11 carries 53 yds, 1 target

D. Singletary) 6 carries 19 yds, 2 targets

Z Moss) 3 carries 17 yds, 1 target

..................................................................................

I didn't read anything about a Singletary injury so I'm guessing the changing of the guard is official now?  

Strange. You'd think it's great to have a RB on a high scoring team. But KC and BUF backs rarely do squat.

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Couldn't watch the game, but I now see Buffalo's rushing stats:

J. Cook) 11 carries 53 yds, 1 target

D. Singletary) 6 carries 19 yds, 2 targets

Z Moss) 3 carries 17 yds, 1 target

..................................................................................

I didn't read anything about a Singletary injury so I'm guessing the changing of the guard is official now?  

Strange. You'd think it's great to have a RB on a high scoring team. But KC and BUF backs rarely do squat.

The starters on both teams were benched late in the 3rd quarter.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

The starters on both teams were benched late in the 3rd quarter.

Ah, I didn't even consider it being a blowout. Guess the numbers don't mean much in light of that.

31 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Ah, I didn't even consider it being a blowout. Guess the numbers don't mean much in light of that.

Yeah, Singletary continues to be the main man, but they're sprinkling in Moss and Cook way more than is warranted by their performances.

8 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, Singletary continues to be the main man, but they're sprinkling in Moss and Cook way more than is warranted by their performances.

How do you see bills vs. Dolphins play out this week? If the phins can hang with them I'd say there legit