Sign in to follow this  
nobody

What do we know about the NFL after 2 weeks

1 hour ago, nobody said:

This is a good exercise for me.  My real motivation is to identify teams that are either overrated or underrated for betting.

Right now I think GB might be falling into that over optimistic category, and I think Detroit might be in the underrated category.

I mean GB is only +1 against TB.  I assume some (most?) of that is driven by the bucs cluster injuries/issues at receiver, but that seems quite absurd to me.

It opened at 3 before rhe season I believe.   Yes the move to 1 is probably almost all due to injuries.  I mean they have key ones.  Evans suspended.   Godwin.  Julio didnt practice.  Donovan Smith did return to practice not sure exactly how healthy he is.  His backup I believe went on IR.  

But really here.....I am in no way saying TB isn't a top team. Their defense is really solid.  But they have scored 19 and 20 pts.  It took 17 in the 4th to score the 20.  It isn't like their offense is just lighting it up.  That was with Evans.  

As a Packers fan it would be disheartening if they don't beat this version of the Bucs.  But then again it is more how you play at the end of the year, teams evolve over the course of a season.   I have seen thr Packers roll all season only to lay a clunker in the playoffs.   At this point I would almost rather grab a 4th seed getting hot at the end of the year and gelling.    Rather than roll to 13 wins and go flat in January.   

No idea how this game this week plays out.  The line and logic indicate it will be a low scoring 1 score game either way.  

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I have seen thr Packers roll all season only to lay a clunker in the playoffs. 

We all have, my friend.  We all have.

After three games is easy to say that, Tomlin is going to have a losing season. 

The Raiders are a train wreck. Start your fantasy players against them with confidence…

9 hours ago, jrokh said:

The Raiders are a train wreck. Start your fantasy players against them with confidence…

The Raiders are the only 0-3 team in the NFL.