Sign in to follow this  
bfros

G.Wilson or Hopkins ROS?

I own G.Wilson and the Hopkins owner is 0-2 and I'm 2-0. Would you trade away Garrett Wilson for Hopkins? Seemed like a no-brainer until this past Sunday, and I'm still thinking I should do it. Hopkins isn't injured. He should be the #1 for Kyler. I wonder if Wilson will stay hot when Zach Wilson returns. Elijah Moore and C.Davis aren't going anywhere, although I think he's their best WR. 

Garrett Wilson or Hopkins? 

If you can wait out Hopkins until his return I do agree that he will probably rage. If you can't wait him out then yes I think it might be best to go with Wilson and just ride it out.

I like receivers on bad teams. 

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If you can wait out Hopkins until his return I do agree that he will probably rage. If you can't wait him out then yes I think it might be best to go with Wilson and just ride it out.

I like receivers on bad teams. 

I can definitely probably wait. I'm 2-0 and my WRs are Jefferson, AJ Brown, Pittman, Sutton, DJ Moore and G.Wilson. There are no bye weeks before Hopkins returns in week 7, so I'm not even sure I'd start Wilson before week 7 anyway. So I guess I'm really wondering who will be better from week 7 on, Hopkins or G.Wilson. 

I mean it is probably going to be Hopkins once he returns. 

But geez how did you end up with Jefferson/Brown/Pittman/Sutton/Moore?

Either your starting running back is like Zach Moss and Nyheim Hines or you are in a league with like 6 teams.

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I mean it is probably going to be Hopkins once he returns. 

But geez how did you end up with Jefferson/Brown/Pittman/Sutton/Moore?

Either your starting running back is like Zach Moss and Nyheim Hines or you are in a league with like 6 teams.

10 team league. Drafted in mid July when things were far less clear (I love drafting early, btw, before all the info and advice comes out...it's the only way to strike true value). I got Jefferson in early 2, AJ Brown fell to early round 4, Pittman in 5, Sutton actually fell to round 8, and I traded Jeff Wilson for DJ Moore last week. Took A.Jones in round 1, Fournette round 3, my QB in round 6....

Hopkins would be the pick. 

• Like 1

Not sure I want either one of them, but at least Wilson has time on his side.  Hopkins was pretty much toast LAST year, if not for catching 8 TDs.

Op is this a keeper league, is not time on ones side wouldn’t matter.  

M Brown isn’t doing anything , I’m stashing mr Hopkins myself.  

34 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Op is this a keeper league, is not time on ones side wouldn’t matter.  

M Brown isn’t doing anything , I’m stashing mr Hopkins myself.  

Not a keeper league 

Then it’s Hopkins, if it was a keep Wilson would be the obvious choice.  

Good luck with this tough decision. 

The problem with Wilson is that he is producing while Flaco is the QB... by all accounts Z Wilson (sho should be back in a couple of weeks) has been struggling mightily. His value could go down the toilet quickly once ZW come back. get what you can for him now

I like Garrett Wilson, but I think that Zach Wilson has to take a step forward this year.  I think he will, others don't think so.  They very well could be right.  I think Joe Flacco right now is about where Zach Wilson is, so any improvement on his game would help the Jets, and Garrett Wilson.

I like Hopkins, but he could be starting to show his age.  He's 30 and not a very big dude.  He's not a bad weight, but he's not that tall.  He's listed at 6'1, so he's probably 6' flat.  He's not really much bigger than the guys hitting him, if at all.  I possible sign of him showing his age is the fact that he took PED's.  He may have noticed that he's either one, not recovering from his injury fast enough, or 2, his body is not recovering like it used to in prior years.

I think it's pick the side you feel more comfortable with.... Zach Wilson or Hopkins staying healthy and returning to who he was and Kyler Murray... who only seems to be a good QB when Hopkins is on the field.