edjr

CNN Gives Don Lemon the squeeze.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don Lemon lying?  He makes timhauk look honest. 

Trump,

"Don Lemon, often called 'the dumbest man on television' having made even Lebron James look smart during their interview two years ago, has been FIRED from his prime time evening spot on CNN.

"Extremely low ratings and will be thrown into their 'Death Valley' morning show.

"I assume this means a BIG salary cut prior to his Complete & total future firing from ratings challenge (to put it mildly!) CNN. Good Luck Don, you'll need it. MAGA!"

:lol: 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

His latest gaffe may be the end of the idiot.

What did he do this time? 

23 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Him being black and gay got him demoted instead of fired. Ask Humpty Dumpty. 

Maybe he will sue for discrimination. CNN wouldn't deny a black gay guy his right to prime time employment would they? 

Kind of like sanctuary cities wouldn't call the national guard to remove innocent illegals from their territory, right?

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I've been saying this forever. African people enslaved them and sold them off to the world. 

How many white people lost their lives in this country freeing the slaves here during the civil war? I want reparations.

Liberals are really focking dumb. 

• Like 1

I can't stand Anderson Cooper or Lemon, particularly the latter because of his smugness.

4 hours ago, DonS said:

What did he do this time? 

See the clip below from avoiding injuries. 

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

See the clip below from avoiding injuries. 

Got it.  After I saw the clip I assumed that was what you were talking about. :cheers:

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Not sure why the video didn’t automatically load in the above post. This will give it more views. 

Lol, he didn't realize the British don't give a shìt about American political correctness.  They just will tell you what's up.  You sure as ain't making them feel guilty over some bullshìt.

17 minutes ago, nobody said:

Lol, he didn't realize the British don't give a shìt about American political correctness.  They just will tell you what's up.  You sure as ain't making them feel guilty over some bullshìt.

Wow. Excellent 👍👍👍😁

5 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Not sure why the video didn’t automatically load in the above post. This will give it more views. 

There's an argument to be made that's the reason Lincoln actually pushed abolishing slavery wasn't so much this myth about how wonderful black soldiers performed in the civil war, but because Great Britain had already abolished slavery and at the same time were going through a massive textile crisis. The British were apparently a hairs breadth away from backing the South just because of all their cotton. But once Lincoln made it a moral issue about slavery, the British had no choice but to back his play.

I don't know if it's true or not. But I think it's an interesting conversation.  

And we've been saying on this board for a long time that the pictures of the great white Hunter rounding up terrified negroes in Africa was b*******. That it was other Africans who were rounding up africans for profit. 

Got to ask yourself while Liberia isn't a thriving economic democracy.

59 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No way. Steve doocy has to be the dumbest guy in the news game.  Himbo. 

Yes, Steve Doocy sure is a dummy. Steve Doocyis a himbo. Peter Doocy is really good though. 

@realDonaldTrump·10h

They call me a “ratings machine.” Don Lemon was also a ratings machine - in reverse. He killed ratings, ate them alive, and always will. If he interviewed Elvis, back from the dead, nobody would watch. Add him to the list of Joe Scarborough and his lovely, soothing bride. They are in the “can” also, but now can compete against “the dumbest man on television.” Should help them a lot!!!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, Steve Doocy sure is a dummy. Steve Doocyis a himbo. Peter Doocy is really good though. 

:lol: good one

7 hours ago, supermike80 said:

That was an utter beatdown.   Wow.  It was almost like she was ready for the Lemonator to bring this up?   Who'd have thunk it?

could you explain how this is an utter beatdown?

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

could you explain how this is an utter beatdown?

Lemon doesn't know history, the lady schooled him on it. Lemon slinked away looking like a beaten puppy.

13 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Lemon doesn't know history, the lady schooled him on it. Lemon slinked away looking like a beaten puppy.

thanks for your dumb comment. @supermike80 please share how this is an utter beatdown.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

thanks for your dumb comment. @supermike80 please share how this is an utter beatdown.

You don't know history either I guess. Can't help you there dumbass.

So wait?  You're saying-in 2022 most of us are mutts who've are different  skin color of our ancestors were probably railed against in some poinsr in history?  

8 hours ago, craftsman said:

The video was less than two minutes long. It would take less time to watch it than to type and post a question that is clearly shown in the video. You literally couldn’t make it easier. I don’t understand the deliberate obtuseness. 

13 hours ago, Horseman said:

@realDonaldTrump·10h

They call me a “ratings machine.” Don Lemon was also a ratings machine - in reverse. He killed ratings, ate them alive, and always will. If he interviewed Elvis, back from the dead, nobody would watch. Add him to the list of Joe Scarborough and his lovely, soothing bride. They are in the “can” also, but now can compete against “the dumbest man on television.” Should help them a lot!!!

🤣🤣🤣

People that don't and never appreciated Trump for stuff like this, really have missed the boat. Maybe he shouldn't have done it while POTUS, but I still think it's funny as hell. 

19 hours ago, Herbivore said:

what a dumb take. I don't care for Lemon, but he handled that idiocy just fine.

A dumb take eh? Why?

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The video was less than two minutes long. It would take less time to watch it than to type and post a question that is clearly shown in the video. You literally couldn’t make it easier. I don’t understand the deliberate obtuseness. 

I am on the fence.  It is true stupidity or is it just the natural result of indoctrination?

You see when you learn something, you tend to delve into it.  You consider all sides and factors and maybe walk through it a bit. At least that is what they used to teach in college.  The result was a more thorough understand of the the issue and its permutations.

What we get now is a dumbed-down version of the notion of intelligence.  So you have people who fervently believe something without ever really understanding it, and thus you get these really simplistic responses such as "racism" or "misogyny" or as with Honcho above "well that is just stupid".

These people are shunted from a mental capacity. And that does not make them stupid per se.  It is when they are provided that counter to their own held bias that forces them to confront that they might be wrong, but they refuse to reconsider and grow past what they think they know, THAT is stupidity 

45 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am on the fence.  It is true stupidity or is it just the natural result of indoctrination?

You see when you learn something, you tend to delve into it.  You consider all sides and factors and maybe walk through it a bit. At least that is what they used to teach in college.  The result was a more thorough understand of the the issue and its permutations.

What we get now is a dumbed-down version of the notion of intelligence.  So you have people who fervently believe something without ever really understanding it, and thus you get these really simplistic responses such as "racism" or "misogyny" or as with Honcho above "well that is just stupid".

These people are shunted from a mental capacity. And that does not make them stupid per se.  It is when they are provided that counter to their own held bias that forces them to confront that they might be wrong, but they refuse to reconsider and grow past what they think they know, THAT is stupidity 

My favorite part of her answer was "Let's look at the source of the supply chain" (or however she worded it exactly). Liberals and many black people refuse to acknowledge that they were enslaved by their own people then caged and sold to the world. Everyone in the process is equally as "guilty" and that includes their own people. Hell, slavery is still alive and well in Africa today, and human trafficking is all but dismissed by the left whether it be in that country or just south of ours in Mexico. 

Move 50 of them to an Island resort, and the locals freak out and call the national guard. In fact, Martha's Vineyard has plenty of open job postings for labor that those people are capable of doing but no. They are unworthy of Massachusetts, send them back to Texas to be taken care of.

How liberals stay liberals is well beyond my understanding. 

It’s so stupid. No guys from the Netherlands armed with some muskets who doesn’t know where the Fock he’s going is heading into the jungle, defeating these tribes on their home turf, capturing and chaining whoever is left, and then walking out of the jungle. GTFO. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s so stupid. No guys from the Netherlands armed with some muskets who doesn’t know where the Fock he’s going is heading into the jungle, defeating these tribes on their home turf, capturing and chaining whoever is left, and then walking out of the jungle. GTFO. 

That's why they called it the Dark Continent. Not because of the obvious dark people there, but rather is was pretty much inaccessible to foreigners. High cliffs to land a boat near, unfamiliar and basically unexplorable, unforgiving lands, and natives who would capture you easily and rip you to shreds without batting an eye. 

Those people who enslaved the Africans, were Africans.  

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

My favorite part of her answer was "Let's look at the source of the supply chain" (or however she worded it exactly). Liberals and many black people refuse to acknowledge that they were enslaved by their own people then caged and sold to the world. Everyone in the process is equally as "guilty" and that includes their own people. Hell, slavery is still alive and well in Africa today, and human trafficking is all but dismissed by the left whether it be in that country or just south of ours in Mexico. 

Move 50 of them to an Island resort, and the locals freak out and call the national guard. In fact, Martha's Vineyard has plenty of open job postings for labor that those people are capable of doing but no. They are unworthy of Massachusetts, send them back to Texas to be taken care of.

How liberals stay liberals is well beyond my understanding. 

I think the response to this position is that if white people did not make it lucrative this would not have happened, overlooking that it was already happening regardless of white people.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think the response to this position is that if white people did not make it lucrative this would not have happened, overlooking that it was already happening regardless of white people.

When do they sue the Egyptian descendants for reparations? 

Just now, craftsman said:

When do they sue the Egyptian descendants for reparations? 

Right.  Logic and leftism are pretty far apart.  

When your currency is " I am aggrieved and more virtuos than you are, so give me something for free" you cannot rely on logic and if challenged you just call those pointing this out "raciust" or "stupid" or whatever else.  You cannot defend the indefensible, so you attack the person with the better idea. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

A dumb take eh? Why?

Reparations has a definition. Paying the families of naval members that died fighting against slavery would not fall within that definition. It is widely known that Africans sold Africans into slavery. If it could be traced back to wealth in those people, I'm fine with reparations coming from there. Both of those do nothing to take away from the actions of countries that bought slaves and essentially tortured them for years, while building wealth off their backs. Its funny that you seem to want to forgive "white" people because it was already happening in Africa. Its also funny how you like to throw around the word logic. You don't show it very often, but you sure do type it alot.

Going back to Don being utterly beatdown..I would still like to hear @supermike80 or anyone(other than the effing moron idiot99) explain this. He asked a question, she started to respond, he nodded his head at the source bit, and when she finished, he said something like interesting points/discussion and thanked her.

eta - Pretty sure I have said this on here before. I don't think reparations should/will ever happen. I am ok with a discussion about it. I hope that would lead to closure.

• Haha 1