Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

College Football > NFL

Recommended Posts

 

WOW.  WOW.  WOW.  WOW.  WOW.

Worst coaching I have ever seen in my lifetime. It could be.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I don't understand taking the safety to get Appy State within a field goal...  Hell a pooch punt would probably have worked...

But man, what an ending for sure...  Stupid that the defense all converged on the ball instead of picking up an offensive player...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know how two really bad teams, one bad coaching job and 1 lucky bounce = college better than pro as a thread title  :dunno:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was forced to give up one for life it would be the NFL. I have always preferred college. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

i dont know how two really bad teams, one bad coaching job and 1 lucky bounce = college better than pro as a thread title  :dunno:

Best ending of the weekend. Saturday and Sunday. All good college games are also on regular cable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, edjr said:

Best ending of the weekend. Saturday and Sunday. All good college games are also on regular cable. 

 

Jets/Browns.... Dolphins/Ravens were better endings. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bostonlager said:

If I was forced to give up one for life it would be the NFL. I have always preferred college. 

that's fine, anyone can prefer college. This clip was a fun ending for sure but in no way does this make me feel remotely like college > NFL. These teams both suck. Troy did a terrible job coaching and App St. still couldn't do anything with it. It was a fun, lucky bounce. I saw 2, maybe 3 better comebacks/endings in the NFL this week alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

that's fine, anyone can prefer college. This clip was a fun ending for sure but in no way does this make me feel remotely like college > NFL. These teams both suck. Troy did a terrible job coaching and App St. still couldn't do anything with it. It was a fun, lucky bounce. I saw 2, maybe 3 better comebacks/endings in the NFL this week alone. 

Agree. I figured Ed was drinking when he made this post because I didn't get it either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will go a step further. High School Football > NFL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I will go a step further. High School Football > NFL 

in general, I prefer pro everything. Minor league baseball is terribly boring (being there, id never watch it on TV)... MLB can be boring on TV but I enjoy it sometimes and being at a game is usually great. 

I never got into college football... maybe because I didn't go to a school with a big program to get behind but even as a kid, when my grandfather always had the PedoSU games on TV, it was like cool... football... but I don't know these players. 

Even though the NBA has been a joke the last few years, I still prefer it to college with the exception of March Madness. That trumps everything. 

Hockey = rats ass = but i'll go to a devils game every so often. 

Obviously i'm a LIV golf guy :thumbsup:

 

I have not paid attention to HS football since I was in HS... I don't live in football country... part of me imagines that with all the extra emphasis on kids safety, it must be pretty weak.... but I am basing this off absolutely nothing but a guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×