Sign in to follow this  
edjr

College Football > NFL

WOW.  WOW.  WOW.  WOW.  WOW.

Worst coaching I have ever seen in my lifetime. It could be.  

Yeah I don't understand taking the safety to get Appy State within a field goal...  Hell a pooch punt would probably have worked...

But man, what an ending for sure...  Stupid that the defense all converged on the ball instead of picking up an offensive player...

i dont know how two really bad teams, one bad coaching job and 1 lucky bounce = college better than pro as a thread title  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

If I was forced to give up one for life it would be the NFL. I have always preferred college. 

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

i dont know how two really bad teams, one bad coaching job and 1 lucky bounce = college better than pro as a thread title  :dunno:

Best ending of the weekend. Saturday and Sunday. All good college games are also on regular cable. 

11 hours ago, edjr said:

Best ending of the weekend. Saturday and Sunday. All good college games are also on regular cable. 

Jets/Browns.... Dolphins/Ravens were better endings. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bostonlager said:

If I was forced to give up one for life it would be the NFL. I have always preferred college. 

that's fine, anyone can prefer college. This clip was a fun ending for sure but in no way does this make me feel remotely like college > NFL. These teams both suck. Troy did a terrible job coaching and App St. still couldn't do anything with it. It was a fun, lucky bounce. I saw 2, maybe 3 better comebacks/endings in the NFL this week alone. 

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

that's fine, anyone can prefer college. This clip was a fun ending for sure but in no way does this make me feel remotely like college > NFL. These teams both suck. Troy did a terrible job coaching and App St. still couldn't do anything with it. It was a fun, lucky bounce. I saw 2, maybe 3 better comebacks/endings in the NFL this week alone. 

Agree. I figured Ed was drinking when he made this post because I didn't get it either. 

college football has like 1 good game every 10 years.

I will go a step further. High School Football > NFL 

disc golf > nfl

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

I will go a step further. High School Football > NFL 

in general, I prefer pro everything. Minor league baseball is terribly boring (being there, id never watch it on TV)... MLB can be boring on TV but I enjoy it sometimes and being at a game is usually great. 

I never got into college football... maybe because I didn't go to a school with a big program to get behind but even as a kid, when my grandfather always had the PedoSU games on TV, it was like cool... football... but I don't know these players. 

Even though the NBA has been a joke the last few years, I still prefer it to college with the exception of March Madness. That trumps everything. 

Hockey = rats ass = but i'll go to a devils game every so often. 

Obviously i'm a LIV golf guy :thumbsup:

I have not paid attention to HS football since I was in HS... I don't live in football country... part of me imagines that with all the extra emphasis on kids safety, it must be pretty weak.... but I am basing this off absolutely nothing but a guess.