Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Puerto Rico devastated by another Hurricane. is it time to sink PR and forget about it?

Enough. Why do we keep wasting money on PR?

Maybe Abbot and DeSantis can send the illegals there?

Remember when PR elected officials cried that trump wasn't supporting them in front of hundred and hundreds of shipping containers?

We could support the  Puerto Rico instead of sending all of our money to the middle east. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

We could support the  Puerto Rico instead of sending all of our money to the middle east. 

I would definitely be on board with this.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I would definitely be on board with this.

I say we support homeless and hungry in the continental USA and then we can help other countries. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I say we support homeless and hungry in the continental USA and then we can help other countries. 

Sure, but we do have enough and I think we're already pizzing away too much on the homeless.  The hungry, I'm fine with.  As for Puerto Rico, they're our territory.  I see no issue in helping them more than what we do.  As @peenie said, I'd rather see any extra funds go there than overseas, even if they don't need it.  To me, its a better and more useful transactions of help and funds.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Oh, I know... and it's all for the betterment of the individual politicians both domestic and abroad, and lesser for the people of both.  I have no doubt that there are 537 people in DC who couldn't give 2 shitz about the people here and there, when they give that money, it's all for lining their own pockets on the return.  That's why there isn't more money going local or to Puerto Rico... it's because there's no return.

48 minutes ago, edjr said:

Enough. Why do we keep wasting money on PR?

Maybe Abbot and DeSantis can send the illegals there?

Now that's an idea I can get behind! Moreover, we get all the Central and South American countries to contribute to a fund for Nuevo Puerto Rico.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

How about we don't send anybody anything and fix our own problems.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How about we don't send anybody anything and fix on our own problems.

Oy Vey!!!! We have to support Isreal!!!! Also another 900 million for Ukraine!!!!

22 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Spent a week there on business. It’s a sh!thole through and through.

Great coke and cheap hookers. 

Isn't the DR right next door? Doesn't it seem like they constantly Dodge the bullets that Puerto Rico catches? And speaking of catching, how come the Dr has so many great baseball players and Puerto Rico just doesn't seem nearly up to snuff?

Definitely in favor of solving our immigration crisis via Puerto rico. Hell, we'll even let them be a state!

This reminds me of people who move to homes in California that are directly in the path of yearly wildfires. Those who cry that they are in trouble every time a fire comes around like clockwork. 

If you don't like wildfires, don't move to California wild fire country. If you don't like hurricanes, work hard and get your ass away from that shlthole Puerto Rico if you can't handle it.