Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

leftist kills 18 year old for being republican (Biden's fault)

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause you know if this was reversed Trump would be blamed continually, and would be 24/7 on MSM

But the poor guy has a family that he loves and was just trying to protect them from conservative values.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, craftsman said:

But the poor guy has a family that he loves and was just trying to protect them from conservative values.

I am sure all the libtards will be in here condemning this guy and calling out Biden's rhetoric

Article I read said they’d had an argument. Sounds like another case of 2 ass holes finding each other. 

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am sure all the libtards will be in here condemning this guy and calling out Biden's rhetoric

Or they will make up shlt like this.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Article I read said they’d had an argument. Sounds like another case of 2 ass holes finding each other. 

One guy was in a car and one kid was on foot. Guy in car runs over kid on foot. That's a heck of an argument.

But damn them both!! :wall:

They are literally hunting us. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

so when you have an argument and you take off on foot and the other guy who is 41 years old and you are 18, runs you over with a car, we can just call it a wash

if you are 41 and arguing with an 18 year old, you should be in a grave for stupidity

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so when you have an argument and you take off on foot and the other guy who is 41 years old and you are 18, runs you over with a car, we can just call it a wash

if you are 41 and arguing with an 18 year old, you should be in a grave for stupidity

Good news is the guy was honest on why he killed the kid. This should be death penalty material.

Of course, maybe he's hoping for a Soros backed DA and he'll get down charged to misdemeanor assault. 

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

What article was that 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause you know if this was reversed Trump would be blamed continually, and would be 24/7 on MSM

Well, he did give a satanic speech recently when he encouraged people to commit violence against republicans. 🤷‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

They are literally hunting us. 

Nah, because Yooper meat is tough, stringy and smells like an old prostitute's pooty poo 

12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Is this a joke or is he the biggest phag on the bored?

I thought he was making a LeBron joke.

36 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You have zero sense of humor. Or anything else. It’s just angry bloviating. A cry for help perhaps? Sad. ☹️

Anyone who gets worked up enough over politics (in this case a person from the left, but has been people on the right before) to murder someone- or even physically harm them- is a jackass and should be eliminated. This is why I believe in the death penalty. What good does this guy serve society?

I will say though- it certainly seems like there is more to this story. They obviously are going to have to pull phone records because of what the killer claims to rule that out. Also, I somehow doubt that this was a generally random event at 2:30am. Lastly, the mom knew the guy? Just seems like a lot to be uncovered yet in this story. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Anyone who gets worked up enough over politics (in this case a person from the left, but has been people on the right before) to murder someone- or even physically harm them- is a jackass and should be eliminated. This is why I believe in the death penalty. What good does this guy serve society?

I will say though- it certainly seems like there is more to this story. They obviously are going to have to pull phone records because of what the killer claims to rule that out. Also, I somehow doubt that this was a generally random event at 2:30am. Lastly, the mom knew the guy? Just seems like a lot to be uncovered yet in this story. 

You’re not supposed to ask questions. Just accept the premise that this dude killed a teenager solely because he’s a Republican. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah, because Yooper meat is tough, stringy and smells like an old prostitute's pooty poo 

Not an effective simile as very few of us would know that smell.  Wierd that you do. 

Just now, MDC said:

You’re not supposed to ask questions. Just accept the premise that this dude killed a teenager solely because he’s a Republican. 

Yes I know...damn shame I can't turn my brain off and just accept whatever is spoon-fed to me by the TimCast. 🤣

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

so you dont remember lebron saying that.

12 hours ago, MDC said:

This.  If you are willing to use violence to express your political views then I am all good with you dying as an outcome.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have zero sense of humor. Or anything else. Sad. ☹️

I think he has a drinking Problem if that counts.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Why would you think I have a drinking problem?

Note, its only a "problem: if you spill the drink.... 🧐

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No I didn't, I thought that was clear when I said that earlier.

Of course you don’t. TDS will do that to you. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

So you’re not supposed to take the guys word for why he said he did it. To the 911 call 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes I know...damn shame I can't turn my brain off and just accept whatever is spoon-fed to me by the TimCast. 🤣

Hell of a lot more honest report than the sh1t you watch. You’d be calling for trump to be in jail if this was reversed 

the killer called 911 and said I killed him cause he’s an extreme republican. Which we know means he’s just a trump supporter thanks to pedojoe

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hell of a lot more honest report than the sh1t you watch. You’d be calling for trump to be in jail if this was reversed 

the killer called 911 and said I killed him cause he’s an extreme republican. Which we know means he’s just a trump supporter thanks to pedojoe

Do you get off on making assumptions? I kind of hope not because 4 assumptions in a 2 line post would mean you have to just be spitting blood at this point. 

Yeah, let’s not jump to any conclusions on this one.  We all know how all the racial hoaxes work out. Even though the guy admitted it, let’s take our time. 

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you’re not supposed to take the guys word for why he said he did it. To the 911 call 

I know why he did it. He had an altercation with a Republican extremist who he somehow knew and decided to hit him with his car.

Sounds like a couple of winners.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I know why he did it. He had an altercation with a Republican extremist who he somehow knew and decided to hit him with his car.

Let’s leave out one of them is 18 and the other 41. I’m sure when the cops pulled you over and you had your mascara on that you weren’t a wiseass. Did your mascara run when they made you cry? 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

He knew the mother, or the mother knew him. Also, 2:30 am they were just out discussing politics? Yeah I mean there is probably more to the story than what is here initially. 

But Raiders has decided he and Tim Cast are the authorities on this. 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He knew the mother, or the mother knew him. Also, 2:30 am they were just out discussing politics? Yeah I mean there is probably more to the story than what is here initially. 

But Raiders has decided he and Tim Cast are the authorities on this. 

I never decided anything. Nor did Tim. I just shared a story as it is. You know like when you run in and support Jussie getting hung in maga country 

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

This is a typical liberal justification. One conservative may or may not have argued with the liberal murderer. Liberal murderer kills the conservative because he didn't like what he said. 

And liberal nut jobs like MDC swoop in and say they are both just as bad. 

And what was said by this republican "extremist" to make him an "extremist"? 

And the fact that you say you "know why he did it" just says about you that you are a complete asshat. 

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I never decided anything. Nor did Tim. I just shared a story as it is. You know like when you run in and support Jussie getting hung in maga country 

I supported that? Where?