Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

leftist kills 18 year old for being republican (Biden's fault)

I consider myself centrist, more Libertarian than Republican, but more conservative than liberal.  Trump is absolutely not extreme, he is normal, but liberals' have moved the goal posts over the years.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i am a centrist.  supporting trump makes you a centrist.  trump tried to lower prescription drug costs and the republicans in congress blocked him.  ill side with trump.  i believe in helping people.

This is gold :lol:

i remember a thread once at FBGs where someone though it would be a good idea for everyone to declare their political affiliation.  everyone declared themselves a centrist.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i remember a thread once at FBGs where someone though it would be a good idea for everyone to declare their political affiliation.  everyone declared themselves a centrist.

I'm totally a centrist. Nobody understands us centrists. They always think we are conservatives through and through.

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm sure @MDC was alright with George Floyd being killed, since he was a worthless POS drug-addled petty criminal and dealer.  :thumbsup: 

And I’m sure if the victim was black most here would think he was up to no good because he was out in public at 2:30 AM

42 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And I’m sure if the victim was black most here would think he was up to no good because he was out in public at 2:30 AM

I made that comment because MDC on multiple occasions in this thread tried to put the blame on the victim.  But your general straw man here is awesome too!

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I made that comment because MDC on multiple occasions in this thread tried to put the blame on the victim.  But your general straw man here is awesome too!

Mine was not a straw man.  Did you read the Ahmaud Arbery thread?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Mine was not a straw man.  Did you read the Ahmaud Arbery thread?

It was a straw man wrt this thread.  But I know you are just being your centrist self.  :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It was a straw man wrt this thread.  But I know you are just being your centrist self.  :thumbsup: 

A straw man argument is one that is false.  My claim was not false.  You can say I wasn’t addressing the topic directly (which I did previously), but it wasn’t a straw man.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

A straw man argument is one that is false.  My claim was not false.  You can say I wasn’t addressing the topic directly (which I did previously), but it wasn’t a straw man.

straw man
/ˌstrô ˈman/

noun

an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

A strawman isn't false per se, but meant to distract from the discussion at hand.  

But if you want to persist with this poor analogy, let me know if we find out the victim here charged at the car racing towards him, like Arbery charged at two men with a gun, and we can discuss how much culpability to distribute.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

The idiot  from Charlottesville that killed that woman with his car got two consecutive life sentences and no possibility of parole. And no bail while he awaited trial.  

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:
straw man
/ˌstrô ˈman/

noun

an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

A strawman isn't false per se, but meant to distract from the discussion at hand.  

But if you want to persist with this poor analogy, let me know if we find out the victim here charged at the car racing towards him, like Arbery charged at two men with a gun, and we can discuss how much culpability to distribute.  :thumbsup: 

Well the suspect here has claimed he was threatened by the victim.

”Intentionally misrepresented” is pretty much the same as false.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The idiot  from Charlottesville that killed that woman with his car got two consecutive life sentences and no possibility of parole. And no bail while he awaited trial.  

And that guy was being surrounded by a violent leftist mob. 

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The deliberately misleading thread title says he was killed for “being Republican.” Apparently the perp knew the teen’s mom and had some kind of altercation with the kid.

For the record I don’t support vehicular homicide. 

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well the suspect here has claimed he was threatened by the victim.

”Intentionally misrepresented” is pretty much the same as false.  

Link?   And in what way was the suspect threatened by the victim?  I mean, assuming what you say is true, if it was a verbal threat that would be meaningless.  Unless the victim was literally doing something threatening there would be no justification for running him over.  I hope you know this but given your history I would understand if you didn't.  And, of course, the suspect has a motive for lieing about being threatened.  Do you believe him?  But I'm willing to listen.  Support this threat allegation please. 

The suspect was legally drunk at the time of the incident.  He said he had a political argument with the kid and the kid was calling people so he was afraid people were coming to "get him."   No one showed up so he was incorrect.  He said the kid was part of a republican extremist group.  These are his justifications for killing the kid.  Can't believe anyone here is defending this POS but here we are.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

The suspect was legally drunk at the time of the incident.  He said he had a political argument with the kid and the kid was calling people so he was afraid people were coming to "get him."   No one showed up so he was incorrect.  He said the kid was part of a republican extremist group.  These are his justifications for killing the kid.  Can't believe anyone here is defending this POS but here we are.

Not one person here defended the murderer.

What MDC has pointed out that the thread title is retarded, he wasn't killed for being a republican.  He was killed because they got into a fight of some sort.  You idiots make it sound like he was carrying around his republican card, the driver saw it, and then ran him over. :lol:

Driver was drunk, got into argument with the kid, claims kid threatened him, probably did, and now you got a dead kid.  It's awful, and the murderer should spend the rest of his life in jail.  There is no excuse for running someone over, even if he was threatened.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not one person here defended the murderer.

What MDC has pointed out that the thread title is retarded, he wasn't killed for being a republican.  He was killed because they got into a fight of some sort.  You idiots make it sound like he was carrying around his republican card, the driver saw it, and then ran him over. :lol:

Driver was drunk, got into argument with the kid, claims kid threatened him, probably did, and now you got a dead kid.  It's awful, and the murderer should spend the rest of his life in jail.  There is no excuse for running someone over, even if he was threatened.

Wow, another alias.  :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Correct, the suspect has claimed the victim was “calling people to come get him” according to the court documents. I think that would qualify as a threat  It’s possible that was just referring to the kid calling his mom but it’s not clear.  I was simply stating what the suspect claimed.

I am not defending him, in fact in my first post in this thread called him a POS.  Simply calling out the hypocrisy here where if it was a black guy killed by cops or something the victim would surely also be getting criticized here for being 18 and out at 2:30.  

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Look at the pics of these guys. 99 out of 100 people would peg the teen as a fey lib and the perp as a dirtbag Trumper:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/09/22/us/north-dakota-teenager-vehicular-homicide/index.html

Right. I do understand that for those left of center appearance, skin color etc is how you define a person. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Right. I do understand that for those left of center appearance, skin color etc is how you define a person. :thumbsup:

The irony meter just hit red and exploded. :D 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The irony meter just hit red and exploded. :D 

Ah yes, thats right, leftists love to pretend its others than are doing what they are actually doing, I surmise it is a self defense mechanism less their core beliefs be shattered. 

You just posted what you are pretending others do.....how quickly you ran to mommy (in this case projection) to avoid being culpable for your own racist sentiment. ^_^

• Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I am not defending him, in fact in my first post in this thread called him a POS.  Simply calling out the hypocrisy here where if it was a black guy killed by cops or something the victim would surely also be getting criticized here for being 18 and out at 2:30.  

No, he wouldn't.  Apparently there was some type of party or something they were at.  The kid called his Mom so apparently she was aware and gave permission for him to be there at that hour.  Just stop. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, he wouldn't.  Apparently there was some type of party or something they were at.  The kid called his Mom so apparently she was aware and gave permission for him to be there at that hour.  Just stop. 

The story makes it sound like he called his mom because he was scared of the dude (rightfully so unfortunately), not because she was his pre-arranged 2:30 AM ride home after a night of underage drinking.  I’m sure there are some details missing here.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The story makes it sound like he called his mom because he was scared of the dude (rightfully so unfortunately), not because she was his pre-arranged 2:30 AM ride home after a night of underage drinking.  I’m sure there are some details missing here.

Ellingston’s mother described how she was on her way to pick up her son from McHenry when he called her and said “that ‘he’ or ‘they’ were chasing him.

No, when he called her she was already on her way to pick him up.  Another fail for you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ah yes, thats right, leftists love to pretend its others than are doing what they are actually doing, I surmise it is a self defense mechanism less their core beliefs be shattered. 

You just posted what you are pretending others do.....how quickly you ran to mommy (in this case projection) to avoid being culpable for your own racist sentiment. ^_^

Ironic, since you brought race into this discussion and are the most race obsessed poster on the forearm. 

Are you going to call me a blowhard who misuses big words now? :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, when he called her she was already on her way to pick him up.  Another fail for you.

Still not really clear.  He could have called her multiple times. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Still not really clear.  He could have called her multiple times. 

ROFLMAO.  I really have to ask.  Do you ever use common sense before posting? 

I wonder if the libtards will ever admit that the left does political violence. Even if this case isnt, it’s not like they ever say any of them are. They won’t  even admit that the riots prior to 2020 and beyond were. None of them. Clowns to the left of me…..

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ironic, since you brought race into this discussion and are the most race obsessed poster on the forearm. 

Are you going to call me a blowhard who misuses big words now? :lol: 

You're the one who posted a link and associated what people look like to what type of people they are.

And I don't think you know what 'ironic' means. Alanis Morrissette much? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if the libtards will ever admit that the left does political violence. Even if this case isnt, it’s not like they ever say any of them are. They won’t  even admit that the riots prior to 2020 and beyond were. None of them. Clowns to the left of me…..

Of course they won’t. Even when a guy flat out says I ran him down cause he was a republican extremist there are people saying it had nothing to do with it

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  I really have to ask.  Do you ever use common sense before posting? 

Common sense would suggest it’s unlikely she just happened to be on her way to pick him up at 2:30 AM minutes before he was killed.  He was calling his mother for help according to the police report.  Gonna admit you were wrong?

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You're the one who posted a link and associated what people look like to what type of people they are.

And I don't think you know what 'ironic' means. Alanis Morrissette much? 

Just now, MDC said:

Random post? Was this yours while you were on vacation posting here 24x7 while your family went out for a good time?

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are you going to call me a blowhard who misuses tiny words now? :lol: 

Hypocritical.  Not ironic.  Ugh.