Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

leftist kills 18 year old for being republican (Biden's fault)

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Of course they won’t. Even when a guy flat out says I ran him down cause he was a republican extremist there are people saying it had nothing to do with it

He said he ran him over because he felt threatened. :lol:  You guys suck at reading.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Common sense would suggest it’s unlikely she just happened to be on her way to pick him up at 2:30 AM minutes before he was killed.  He was calling his mother for help according to the police report.  Gonna admit you were wrong?

Hold on, MDC said they knew each other. That newsman is spreading disinformation.  I’ll go with the guy that lives near Fishtown.  He’s on it. 

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

👨‍✈️🚔 GRAMMAR POLICE🚔👨‍✈️

Whacha gonna do!?

Grammar is different than misused words.  It's more akin to reading ability.  Kind of like misusing the word "grammar".  

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You guys suck at reading.

🤣

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ironic, since you brought race into this discussion and are the most race obsessed poster on the forearm. 

Are you going to call me a blowhard who misuses big words now? :lol: 

Oh wait, the discussion of race is off limits? Because you decided so? Or what that decision reached after your racist post above. Do you often point at others when you get caught?

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Hypocritical.  Not ironic.  Ugh.  

Good point: Ray is a hypocrite in addition to being a bigot and a blowhard.

Thanks Horseman! :banana: 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Oh wait, the discussion of race is off limits? Because you decided so? Or what that decision reached after your racist post above. Do you often point at others when you get caught?

My post was racist now?

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hold on, MDC said they knew each other. That newsman is spreading disinformation.  I’ll go with the guy that lives near Fishtown.  He’s on it. 

Did he?   I thought all that’s been claimed was that he knew the mother 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Grammar is different than misused words.  It's more akin to reading ability.  Kind of like misusing the word "grammar".  

🤣

Kinda like when you called the grammar police when you said "Mute point"? :lol:

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He said he ran him over because he felt threatened. :lol:  You guys suck at reading.

hmm if I feel threatened by an 18 year old teen on a phone and I am in a car, I drive away

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Kinda like when you called the grammar police when you said "Mute point"? :lol:

A typo and/or misspelling would be considered a grammatical error. 

Are you seriously this stoopid?

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

My post was racist now?

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

Correct, are you going the Biden/Harris route now and trying to pretend it away? 🤣

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!  or uhh, look at THAT guy over there.....

You strike me as the type of person who would sucker punch and run away....

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did he?   I thought all that’s been claimed was that he knew the mother 

He knew the mom. I’m assuming that he driver knew the kid too. Would be a wild coincidence for this guy driving around looking for any Republican to kill and happening upon one who is the son of someone he knows. I’m no defective though.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

A typo and/or misspelling would be considered a grammatical error. 

Are you seriously this stoopid?

You're gonna claim that "mute" is a typo of "moot"?  Come on man, just admit you got the word wrong.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct, are you going the Biden/Harris route now and trying to pretend it away? 🤣

NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!  or uhh, look at THAT guy over there.....

You strike me as the type of person who would sucker punch and run away....

In what way is saying two white guys look stereotypically liberal or conservative “racist”?

For a guy who sobs like a biich about what you see as baseless claims of racism all the time you sure throw that word around pretty recklessly.

21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're gonna claim that "mute" is a typo of "moot"?  Come on man, just admit you got the word wrong.

It wasn't even me Einstein.  I have spell check that does that for me automatically, unfortunately it isn't perfect either.  But go ahead and keep conflating words, just don't accuse other people of not being able to read because you are one of, if not THE, worst.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It wasn't even me Einstein.  I have spell check that does that for me automatically, unfortunately it isn't perfect either.  But go ahead and keep conflating words, just don't accuse other people of not being able to read because you are one of, if not THE, worst.  :thumbsup:

Changes story again, it's not a typo, it was the spell checker changed it to "mute" :lol:

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Changes story again, it's not a typo, it was the spell checker changed it to "mute" :lol:

That is literally is something typed incorrectly moron.  

53 minutes ago, MDC said:

In what way is saying two white guys look stereotypically liberal or conservative “racist”?

For a guy who sobs like a biich about what you see as baseless claims of racism all the time you sure throw that word around pretty recklessly.

Oh no, I don't have to justify claims of racism, tsk-tsk, I can simply apply them as I see fit. not my rules....:dunno:

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh no, I don't have to justify claims of racism, tsk-tsk, I can simply apply them as I see fit. not my rules....:dunno:

At least you admit to being a hypocrite. :dunno: 

39 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That is literally is something typed incorrectly moron.  

Why didn't spell check fix this?

Just stop dude, you keep digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Why didn't spell check fix this?

Just stop dude, you keep digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself.

There isn't anything unintentionally misspelled.  Dummy.  

But go ahead and keep conflating words, just don't accuse other people of not being able to read because you are one of, if not THE, worst.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

There isn't anything unintentionally misspelled.  Dummy.  

But go ahead and keep conflating words, just don't accuse other people of not being able to read because you are one of, if not THE, worst.  :thumbsup:

OK, now you're saying that the spell checker knows that you intentionally spelled "stoopid" so it didn't correct it for you?  But when you had a typo on "moot", spelled maybe as "mout", then it changed it to "mute" for you instead of "moot".  This is your story?  Last chance, you can still say "Alright I focked up and thought the word was mute".  It's not a big deal, seriously.  You sure you want this to be your story?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK, now you're saying that the spell checker knows that you intentionally spelled "stoopid" so it didn't correct it for you?  

Foking dummy needs someone to explain to him how spell check works.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You're claiming that your spell checker didn't autocorrect "Stoopid" because you meant to spell it as "Stoopid", but did autocorrect another word to "mute" instead of "moot" because you spelled "moot" wrong.

Thanks Horsesh1t, that was fun.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're claiming that your spell checker didn't autocorrect "Stoopid" because you meant to spell it as "Stoopid", but did autocorrect another word to "mute" instead of "moot" because you spelled "moot" wrong.

Thanks Horsesh1t, that was fun.

On 9/20/2022 at 7:53 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause you know if this was reversed Trump would be blamed continually, and would be 24/7 on MSM

This story is terrible. I made it 11 min into this vid. I normally am generally ok with Tim. This was kind of annoying, he kept repeating himself. Questions..were they arguing? About what? Why does this guy think the young man was in an extremist group? Don't confuse any of this..no mercy for the driver. He is not a symbol of the left though. He is likely just someone with serious mental issues. A psychopath. Disappointing to hear Tims take..trying to hammer in "he ran him over cause he thought he was in an EXTREMIST RIGHTWING GROUP!!", it makes him think of civil war?. Its hard not to see this as an attempt to be divisive.

It sounded like he was trying to spark a twitter war with Bill Burr. Is there some history there?

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

This story is terrible. I made it 11 min into this vid. I normally am generally ok with Tim. This was kind of annoying, he kept repeating himself. Questions..were they arguing? About what? Why does this guy think the young man was in an extremist group? Don't confuse any of this..no mercy for the driver. He is not a symbol of the left though. He is likely just someone with serious mental issues. A psychopath. Disappointing to hear Tims take..trying to hammer in "he ran him over cause he thought he was in an EXTREMIST RIGHTWING GROUP!!", it makes him think of civil war?. Its hard not to see this as an attempt to be divisive.

It sounded like he was trying to spark a twitter war with Bill Burr. Is there some history there?

I doubt the victim was at fault, but there’s obviously more to the story than just “he killed him for being a right wing extremist!”  It’s middle of nowhere North Dakota, I’m sure there are tons of them around.

53 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I doubt the victim was at fault, but there’s obviously more to the story than just “he killed him for being a right wing extremist!”  It’s middle of nowhere North Dakota, I’m sure there are tons of them around.

The suspect was drunk, really drunk.  He was tested hours after the incident and still blew over .08.  Sometimes, the simplest answer is the right one.  A drunk guy gets in to an argument with a kid and runs him over.  Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.  The suspect admitted he ran the kid over on purpose, and then left the scene.    If more information comes out that suggests otherwise I'll revise my stance.  That's the problem with people like you.  In just about every case you're looking to make it more complicated than it is.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Strike said:

The suspect was drunk, really drunk.  He was tested hours after the incident and still blew over .08.  Sometimes, the simplest answer is the right one.  A drunk guy gets in to an argument with a kid and runs him over.  Doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.  The suspect admitted he ran the kid over on purpose, and then left the scene.    If more information comes out that suggests otherwise I'll revise my stance.  That's the problem with people like you.  In just about every case you're looking to make it more complicated than it is.

Lol wut? You mean how this story was blasted by all the conservative talking heads yelling “THIS WOULD BE NATIONAL NEWS IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND”?

So, are you gonna admit you were wrong about why and when the victim called his mom?

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

Like he was killed for being a republican and it's Biden's fault?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

I dont think it is more complicated. I think TimHauck was just responding to my questions, which are really just based in wtf happened? Not as some justification. No mercy for the driver.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol wut? You mean how this story was blasted by all the conservative talking heads yelling “THIS WOULD BE NATIONAL NEWS IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND”?

So, are you gonna admit you were wrong about why and when the victim called his mom?

WTF are you talking about?  I already posted a quote from a news article that clearly shows his mom was on her way to pick him up when he called her to tell him he was possibly being chased.  As usual, you're delusional and doubling down on being wrong.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But it would be. You’re denying that? A garage pull down rope was national news and required a squad of FBI agents to investigate.  Go away with your nonsense, centrist.  

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  I already posted a quote from a news article that clearly shows his mom was on her way to pick him up when he called her to tell him he was possibly being chased.  As usual, you're delusional and doubling down on being wrong.

I posted the police report.  You’re wrong, it’s OK.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But it would be. You’re denying that? A garage pull down rope was national news and required a squad of FBI agents to investigate.  Go away with your nonsense, centrist.  

Well considering this actual story is national news too, yeah it probably would

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well considering this actual story is national news too, yeah it probably would

Not really. Not to the extent of liberal political violence hoaxes. 

7 hours ago, Herbivore said:

no Bill Burr just saying nothing like this is going on, when in reality its happening

Tim reads stories verbatim and gives his opinion, the guy even called the kid part of an extremist republican group as if that was justification

its ok though hes out on bail, meanwhile people are still locked up with no bail for tresspassing

• Like 1