Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

leftist kills 18 year old for being republican (Biden's fault)

18 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're claiming that your spell checker didn't autocorrect "Stoopid" because you meant to spell it as "Stoopid", but did autocorrect another word to "mute" instead of "moot" because you spelled "moot" wrong.

Thanks Horsesh1t, that was fun.

I'm not sure if Horsey is doing some sort of theater performance here or not. If so, it's brilliant. If not, he might be angling for the Human Centipede of "stoopid" here. 

Excellent piece from Sasha Stone that touches on important issues.    The left is the frog in the slowly boiling water.   They don't see how insane they've gotten over this stuff.   Just read any tweet from Rob Reiner, Stephen King, or Robert Reich for examples.

Hello to New Followers (substack.com)

Excerpts:

The weird part is, I didn’t vote for Trump and I don’t consider myself a “Trump supporter.” I just can’t listen to people talk about Trump or his supporters because they are talking about a person and people who do not actually exist. They have created exaggerated versions of a whole group of people to justify their hatred, their rage, their helplessness, and their hysteria.

Because I know they’re fighting against people who do not exist it’s hard for me to talk about it with them. I don’t want to argue about it and I can’t change their minds. There is no point. The few times I have tried I get the exact same reaction back from people who have a very limited experience of people they pretend to know.

They have decided it’s okay to smear people with “election deniers,” “extremists,” “White supremacists,” “insurrectionists,” “Domestic terrorists,” “racists,” “anti-vaxxers,” etc. Watching them do this every day makes me feel sick. But the forces in media and in the news are too powerful. There is no fighting it. They would have to do what I did, which is to spend a lot of time on the other side, getting to know them, seeing things from their point of view and respecting their beliefs.

On 9/21/2022 at 10:10 PM, TimHauck said:

And I’m sure if the victim was black most here would think he was up to no good because he was out in public at 2:30 AM

This event couldn't have happened if the victim were black, so your point is moot.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm not sure if Horsey is doing some sort of theater performance here or not. If so, it's brilliant. If not, he might be angling for the Human Centipede of "stoopid" here. 

It is fascinating.  When it comes to people like this, horsesh1t, digby, that are just over the top dumb and unhinged, they follow the same pattern.  The options are 1) There are just people like this in the world and we seem to collect them 2) It's all the same lunatic or 3) They are just trolling and it's an act.  I wish I was an admin to at least rule out the alias part, then we just have to figure out if they're real or actors.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

The stuff you guys argue about for hours....days......is mind boggling 

you guys?  You seem to get caught up in this silly slapfights as well.

It's entertaining.  When it ceases to be entertaining then I walk away.

I wonder if the people on the left know Rob Reiner and Stephen King were elected their spokespeople?

Also- "here is an interesting blog that justifies what I already believe" isn't a horribly compelling argument.

Furthermore:

They have created exaggerated versions of a whole group of people to justify their hatred, their rage, their helplessness, and their hysteria.

They will always position themselves as the good guys, the honorable side, and the Trump supporters as the bad things, the pollution to their otherwise pristine utopia.

On the first point- take a look at the threads here where apparently all teachers are groomers and pedophiles and woke and trying to indoctrinate children because a few dopes put up dumb videos on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Or the way people create extremes out the dumb people on the left here.

On the second point- everyone thinks they are the good guys and that they are the ones not promoting the hatred and everything. It would be just as likely that someone on the left could write the same article this person did and just flip all the roles. It isn't a thoughtful piece or raising anything important. It is another person writing something to get Internet high fives.

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This event couldn't have happened if the victim were black, so your point is moot.

There aren’t any black Republicans?  Hmm, interesting 

Just now, TimHauck said:

No, it means the black republican wouldn't have been killed because the racist liberal would've assumed the black kid was calling his black friends, and he'd have left.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No. If you didn't vote for Biden, "then you ain't black". Biden's words. :dunno:

15 hours ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  I already posted a quote from a news article that clearly shows his mom was on her way to pick him up when he called her to tell him he was possibly being chased.  As usual, you're delusional and doubling down on being wrong.

Lol that this post got 2 likes.  The GC believes CBS over the police report, Lolololol  (edit: not to mention that CBS may not even be technically wrong, saying she was on her way when he called doesn’t rule out that he had already called her previously)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I wonder if the people on the left know Rob Reiner and Stephen King were elected their spokespeople?

Also- "here is an interesting blog that justifies what I already believe" isn't a horribly compelling argument.

Furthermore:

They have created exaggerated versions of a whole group of people to justify their hatred, their rage, their helplessness, and their hysteria.

They will always position themselves as the good guys, the honorable side, and the Trump supporters as the bad things, the pollution to their otherwise pristine utopia.

On the first point- take a look at the threads here where apparently all teachers are groomers and pedophiles and woke and trying to indoctrinate children because a few dopes put up dumb videos on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Or the way people create extremes out the dumb people on the left here.

On the second point- everyone thinks they are the good guys and that they are the ones not promoting the hatred and everything. It would be just as likely that someone on the left could write the same article this person did and just flip all the roles. It isn't a thoughtful piece or raising anything important. It is another person writing something to get Internet high fives.

Here is what I see. If a republican ran someone over on purpose. Admitted to doing so because the other person had a different political view. I think everyone would say that is wrong

There's a teacher who wears a wig and huge plastic titties and made sure to have rock hard nipples poking through every shirt and the school district says stunning and brave! Gives the dude a raise.

There is a real problem on the left, but a large amount of people celebrate it. High level officials believe it's okay to mutilate children's genitals and give them puberty blockers. 

I'm tired of pretending this is normal and the both sides are crazy because some wacko post on TikTok while the other are taking action

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Here is what I see. If a republican ran someone over on purpose. Admitted to doing so because the other person had a different political view. I think everyone would say that is wrong

There's a teacher who wears a wig and huge plastic titties and made sure to have rock hard nipples poking through every shirt and the school district says stunning and brave! Gives the dude a raise.

There is a real problem on the left, but a large amount of people celebrate it. High level officials believe it's okay to mutilate children's genitals and give them puberty blockers. 

I'm tired of pretending this is normal and the both sides are crazy because some wacko post on TikTok while the other are taking action

Again though- people on the left would complain about not letting women have the choice to have an abortion if they so choose to. People on the left complain about a former President just deciding he can do whatever he wants with classified documents.

They would feel justified having that discussion too in the same way the people on the right feel justified doing this.

Also- yeah there are dopey people who dress the way you do and post those videos- but it isn't every teacher. You know this. But people act like it is. 

As to the running someone over story- no one here defended it. The most some people said was "It seems like there might be more to this story." That isn't a defense. 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I've never seen anyone so obsessed with children's genitals.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yeah. The liberals (you) are out of their minds. Agreed. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Really, because it has been all over the news with plenty of people doing it for over a year now  :dunno:

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Really, because it has been all over the news with plenty of people doing it for over a year now  :dunno:

I don't really watch the news.  The only kids genitals I hear about is from the GC.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

I don't really watch the news.  The only kids genitals I hear about is from the GC.

Gotcha. Well the original of the entire principle arose from leftists seeking to harm children, it is a creation of the Democrat party.  Some of us oppose the harming of children. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Gotcha. Well the original of the entire principle arose from leftists seeking to harm children, it is a creation of the Democrat party.  Some of us oppose the harming of children

I'm pretty sure 99.99% of us oppose harming children, including the democrat party.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

I'm pretty sure 99.99% of us oppose harming children, including the democrat party.

Then you're pretty wrong.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Polls?  LOL

I guess that's a no.

I know your logic though, your logic is that some democrats support trans surgery and whatnot, and you don't agree with it, and call it harming children, therefore all democrats support harming children.  The same can be said for other issues, like say abortion.  Some on the right support banning abortion, so the left will say will that's not fair, and denying a woman an abortion causes her harm, therefore the right supports harming women.  Get it?  It's silly all the way around, isn't it?

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Really? Joe Biden (D-China) supports gender affirming care.  Wrong again Waldo. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Then you're pretty wrong.

I'm going to venture a pretty strong guess that the whole idea of "Puberty blockers and lets chop off children's parts" is an opinion that maybe 3% of lefties have, and a small portion of that 3% is truly shared by politicians. The rest of the politicians are just saying dumb things to appeal to the dumb wing of the left party. Kind of like how some politicians say dumb things to appeal to the dumb wing of the right party.

It's amazing that with this year+ long push there have not been any meaningful changes in these policies. 

29 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You have already admitted to not watching the news so it makes sense that you do not see that Democrats are perfectly happy with harming children, immigrant children, our own kids...and if you dare question them on this harm you are designated a domestic terrorist.....

They have become the Khmer Rouge....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You have already admitted to not watching the news so it makes sense that you do not see that Democrats are perfectly happy with harming children, immigrant children, our own kids...and if you dare question them on this harm you are designated a domestic terrorist.....

What percentage of what you type here do you actually believe? How much of what you type is just theater? 

How many times do you nod your head and pump your fist while writing what you do?

So a thread on a politically motivated attack turns into a thread on genital mutilation, and a thread on Ron Desantis’s political stunt turns into a thread on Covid school closures.  Gotta love the GC

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So a thread on a politically motivated attack turns into a thread on genital mutilation, and a thread on Ron Desantis’s political stunt turns into a thread on Covid school closures.  Gotta love the GC

Yeah, Biden opening up the border to millions of illegals was politically motivated for sure, but we are beyond that understanding now. 

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’d feel that way too if I were you. An ass kicking like you took here will do that. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

That’s because the party overlords would rather campaign on trannies than healthcare, jobs, housing, education etc. 

• Sad 1

Considering the amount of hate speech from Biden and his admin, it was only a matter of time before these things started happening.

Hopefully the media will start holding him and his followers accountable. Deplorable people.

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no Bill Burr just saying nothing like this is going on, when in reality its happening

Tim reads stories verbatim and gives his opinion, the guy even called the kid part of an extremist republican group as if that was justification

its ok though hes out on bail, meanwhile people are still locked up with no bail for tresspassing

Bill Burr is a comedian, and he is more accurate than Tim here. This incident, and the one he cited(person shot in car), are not the norm. 

Tim didn't read this story verbatim, he is trying to inflate this to a much larger scale. It is not a representation of anything other than the driver is insane. There is no justification for the driver. Just awful.

I would rather he not be out on bail, like all of the dbags involved on Jan 6th.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Bill Burr is a comedian, and he is more accurate than Tim here. This incident, and the one he cited(person shot in car), are not the norm. 

Tim didn't read this story verbatim, he is trying to inflate this to a much larger scale. It is not a representation of anything other than the driver is insane. There is no justification for the driver. Just awful.

I would rather he not be out on bail, like all of the dbags involved on Jan 6th.

so you think people who trespass should be in jail

I dont know Bill does a lot of political commentary himself, he even did it on Rogan

honestly, I dont see a more open minded source for news than Tim.  Maybe Russell Brand.  Of course I am biased, those are my two most watched commentators

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you think people who trespass should be in jail

I dont know Bill does a lot of political commentary himself, he even did it on Rogan

honestly, I dont see a more open minded source for news than Tim.  Maybe Russell Brand.  Of course I am biased, those are my two most watched commentators

I don't consider what the people did on Jan. 6th just trespassing..that attempt to minimize their actions is really weak.

It just seems to me that Tim is pulling Bill into this for attention. Tim is attacking Bill for saying its not as bad as Twitter would have you believe, its ok to go outside. Tim is standing atop a watchtower..:rolleyes:. That part was really stupid.

Tim is alright though, a little heavy handed here imo. I havent heard Russell in a bit. Generally like him, but he can be tough to listen to, even when you agree with him.

42 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I like Krystal and Saagar

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I don't consider what the people did on Jan. 6th just trespassing..that attempt to minimize their actions is really weak.

It just seems to me that Tim is pulling Bill into this for attention. Tim is attacking Bill for saying its not as bad as Twitter would have you believe, its ok to go outside. Tim is standing atop a watchtower..:rolleyes:. That part was really stupid.

Tim is alright though, a little heavy handed here imo. I havent heard Russell in a bit. Generally like him, but he can be tough to listen to, even when you agree with him.

well nobody was charged with insurrection, or murder so start with that

but they are in jail with NO BOND

while an admitted murderer is out on bail

justice

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Wait, doesn’t your script say that the news doesn’t cover these topics?

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

What percentage of what you type here do you actually believe? How much of what you type is just theater? 

How many times do you nod your head and pump your fist while writing what you do?

I believe what I type, hence the act of typing it. Occasionally information arises that refutes what I think and then I have to reconsider. I encourage you to try this.

Our issues are not that complex, the loudest voices get the most attention, sadly. And too often we are lie3d to by the media who should be protecting the truth, as has been demonstrated over and over.

I think most people get along just fine, I think most of America is just happy to conduct their day, but those people are boring. I think the government lies profusely, we should never accept what they say, ever. I do not think there are fringe groups that threaten us internally, just groups of idiots who act out when the opportunity arises.

So here we have a moron acting out.....but, now work with me here, what if.....the killer was a conservative and the victim was a liberal.....do you think the media might lose their mind and screaming MAGA and white supremacy ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

That’s because the party overlords would rather campaign on trannies than healthcare, jobs, housing, education etc. 

Not quite.....they are campaigning on other things that the Democrats have done to ruin this country, like inflation and crime, those are just bigger problems. Its mainly the parents working this one, as we saw in Virginia.