Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

leftist kills 18 year old for being republican (Biden's fault)

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait, doesn’t your script say that the news doesn’t cover these topics?

I do not understand what you mean

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I believe what I type, hence the act of typing it. Occasionally information arises that refutes what I think and then I have to reconsider. I encourage you to try this.

Our issues are not that complex, the loudest voices get the most attention, sadly. And too often we are lie3d to by the media who should be protecting the truth, as has been demonstrated over and over.

I think most people get along just fine, I think most of America is just happy to conduct their day, but those people are boring. I think the government lies profusely, we should never accept what they say, ever. I do not think there are fringe groups that threaten us internally, just groups of idiots who act out when the opportunity arises.

So here we have a moron acting out.....but, now work with me here, what if.....the killer was a conservative and the victim was a liberal.....do you think the media might lose their mind and screaming MAGA and white supremacy ?

I generally think the news- on all sides- is sewing discontent because it sells. So do I think if roles would be reversed the outrage would be different- sure.

But again- to me most of what we see is the fringes of the left and the right swallowing up all the oxygen in the room and too many people saying that everyone on that side is in the crazy pool. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I generally think the news- on all sides- is sewing discontent because it sells. So do I think if roles would be reversed the outrage would be different- sure.

But again- to me most of what we see is the fringes of the left and the right swallowing up all the oxygen in the room and too many people saying that everyone on that side is in the crazy pool. 

I think you and I agree on more than we disagree. :cheers:

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

you guys?  You seem to get caught up in this silly slapfights as well.

It's entertaining.  When it ceases to be entertaining then I walk away.

You stayed involved way too long. 

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I don't really watch the news.  The only kids genitals I hear about is from the GC.

Well since you don't know what's going on in the world it might alarm you that children are being taught how to pole dance, dance for dollars from grown men, taken to nightclubs for drag queens as a school trip, and exposed to hyper-sexualized people, being encouraged to change gender, parents and educators are encouraging children to take puberty blockers and hiding it from the parents, and yes genital mutilation.

All of this is happening. Maybe you're okay with it or maybe you don't think it's widespread,, but yes it's a huge problem. 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well since you don't know what's going on in the world it might alarm you that children are being taught how to pole dance, dance for dollars from grown men, taken to nightclubs for drag queens as a school trip, and exposed to hyper-sexualized people, being encouraged to change gender, parents and educators are encouraging children to take puberty blockers and hiding it from the parents, and yes genital mutilation.

All of this is happening. Maybe you're okay with it or maybe you don't think it's widespread,, but yes it's a huge problem. 

What are we doing to stop it?  Are there pole dance schools or mutilation centers I can firebomb this weekend?  I want to help.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What are we doing to stop it?  Are there pole dance schools or mutilation centers I can firebomb this weekend?  I want to help.

Apparently there is a mutilation center in Nashville

21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Look in your basement. Start there. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Utoilet doesn’t have a basement to look into. 

He lives in an apartment. :( 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Has the FBI showed up at the WH yet to arrest Biden?

Whybwoukd they? There would have to be an investigation first, numbnuts. 

More leftist violence suppressed while we still constantly hear about Charlottesville.  

On 9/30/2022 at 2:42 PM, TimHauck said:

Charged with murder.

And @Strike proven wrong, me correct on the timeline of the calls to his mother.

https://www.kxnet.com/news/top-stories/explainer-why-shannon-brandt-is-charged-with-murder-of-cayler-ellingson/

Also I think this shows I know how to properly interpret reports about crimes unlike some other posters here. See also: Paul Pelosi thread

On 9/22/2022 at 6:44 PM, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  I already posted a quote from a news article that clearly shows his mom was on her way to pick him up when he called her to tell him he was possibly being chased.  As usual, you're delusional and doubling down on being wrong.

Oh hey it’s Strike taking one news article as gospel again!  Lol

Hackboy has their panties in a wad.  I guess Anthony, or Tony Baby as Hackboy calls him, canceled their date tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hackboy has their panties in a wad.  I guess Anthony, or Tony Baby as Hackboy calls him, canceled their date tonight. 

Nice spirited, intellectual discussion!! Just admit you were wrong about his mom already being on her way to pick him up when he called.

Care to admit you were wrong @Strike?  I tried to keep it to this thread but you’re too much of a baby to admit when you’re wrong.

On 1/4/2023 at 5:38 PM, Gladiators said:

Dude, get a focking life.

Big time stalker vibes.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Big time stalker vibes.

It really is.  I'm embarrassed for him. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

It really is.  I'm embarrassed for him. 

If you admit you were wrong in this thread I’ll stop bumping it

Just now, TimHauck said:

If you admit you were wrong in this thread I’ll stop bumping it

Please keep bumping it.  In fact, you should set a reminder and bump it daily, even hourly if you're so inclined.  It's like you think it's accomplishing something other than making you look more and more like a desperate stalker. 

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Big time stalker vibes.

An annoying stalker. That’s the worst. I have a couple myself. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Please keep bumping it.  In fact, you should set a reminder and bump it daily, even hourly if you're so inclined.  It's like you think it's accomplishing something other than making you look more and more like a desperate stalker. 

I’m just showing that you’re a hypocrite, because you claim to admit when you’re wrong but for some reason refuse to here.  You were undeniably proven wrong: the victim called his mom to come for help due to the crazy dude, she wasn’t already on her way to simply pick him up from a night of underage drinking when he called.  Which is an odd thing to refuse to be wrong about, because all you had to do was blame it on the misinformation from the liberal rag article that you read.

Just now, TimHauck said:

I’m just showing that you’re a hypocrite, because you claim to admit when you’re wrong but for some reason refuse to here.  You were undeniably proven wrong: the victim called his mom to come for help due to the crazy dude, she wasn’t already on her way to simply pick him up from a night of underage drinking when he called.  Which is an odd thing to refuse to be wrong about, because all you had to do was blame it on the misinformation from the liberal rag article that you read.

No i wasn't wrong.  You can keep saying something but if it's not true it's not true.  Why don't you try this - hold your breath until I admit I'm wrong.  That's what 5 years olds typically do so since you're acting like one you might as well do that.

Just now, Strike said:

No i wasn't wrong.  You can keep saying something but if it's not true it's not true.  Why don't you try this - hold your breath until I admit I'm wrong.  That's what 5 years olds typically do so since you're acting like one you might as well do that.

So just to be clear:  you still think his mom was already planning to pick him up from a night of underage drinking at 2:30 AM, and she just happened to already be on her way there when he was threatened by a crazy person?  Despite an official police report directly contradicting this claim?  That’s what you’re going with?

This is among the dumbest things I've ever seen on this forum. What a focking weirdo.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is among the dumbest things I've ever seen on this forum. What a focking weirdo.

Strike’s refusal to admit being wrong about even an inconsequential thing, I agree.  Just showing that this is the guy that supposedly claims to want “spirited, intelligent discussion”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think he’s the worst of the recent additions. And that includes Gutterboys 15 aliases.  Pathetic. 

The headline speaks for itself. Dems kill millions of babies a year but want everyone including Kids to be fully vaccinated, they'll kill babies but would die before aborting a puppy or cutting down a tree. 

Here we are, enjoy 🙂

On 2/12/2023 at 1:35 PM, Reality said:

Weird comment coming from the guy that has bumped the twitter thread numerous times just to tell us "the lights are still on"