Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

leftist kills 18 year old for being republican (Biden's fault)

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Forgot you’re a centrist

So you admit you are just making dumb assumptions?

Progress I suppose. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So you admit you are just making dumb assumptions?

Progress I suppose. 

I wouldn’t say it’s a dumb assumption. It’s an assumption though, so you got that right. But not dumb. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wouldn’t say it’s a dumb assumption. It’s an assumption though, so you got that right. But not dumb. 

It's his 5th one in his last like 3 posts to me. It's dumb. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This is a typical liberal justification. One conservative may or may not have argued with the liberal murderer. Liberal murderer kills the conservative because he didn't like what he said. 

And liberal nut jobs like MDC swoop in and say they are both just as bad. 

And what was said by this republican "extremist" to make him an "extremist"? 

And the fact that you say you "know why he did it" just says about you that you are a complete asshat. 

I get this from the guy who says liberals should be murdered. No wonder you spend Christmas alone.

Loser. :( 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I get this from the guy who says liberals should be murdered. No wonder you spend Christmas alone.

Loser. :( 

Still on vacation posting 24x7 while your family enjoys the day? 

Loser. 

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youre the one who claims centrist ism while doing nothing but spouting leftist ideology

I've said things I hate that the left does. You choose not to hear that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

That is a you problem. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youre the one who claims centrist ism while doing nothing but spouting leftist ideology

Mooney is a "centrist" like a fat kid is "big boned" or has a "glandular condition". . .

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Masshole said:

Mooney is a "centrist" like a fat kid is "big boned" or has a "glandular condition". . .

He's the only one who doesn't see what he is and he claims to be a teacher. Zero self awareness. 

Poor kids. It's sad what the education system has had to resort to for "teachers". But then again, they are all a bunch of liberal hacks so he is prime pickings for that institution I guess.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Question for you magatards, do you believe that anyone can be a centrist?  Or are there only 2 types of people in this world, liberals and conservatives?

yes me

I am not a trump supporter

I daily watch left, center and right wing information

I form my own opinions

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Question for you magatards, do you believe that anyone can be a centrist?  Or are there only 2 types of people in this world, liberals and conservatives?

What's a "magatard"? Are you lapping up liberal cutdown phrases now too? 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes me

I form my own opinions

So if I told you I did the same, would that make me a centrist too?

yes me

I form my own opinions

Funny- all three of those criteria I fall into as well.

Again- the general view of the board here is far more right and extreme right at that. So it is fun to pick at that. For some of the people like that it is hard to not be left of them regardless if it is a little bit or a lot to the left. 

So if I told you I did the same, would that make me a centrist too?

honestly, you aren't even significant enough at this stage that I could even remember a single thing youve posted

also

:lol:

yes given the 2 choices, I would gladly take Trump back

If you have followed my posts for years, you will see I support someone like Rand Paul first, Tulsi second and someone like Desantis far above Trump

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

honestly, you aren't even significant enough at this stage that I could even remember a single thing youve posted

But now you're changing the definition, what does the content of my posting have to do with me being a centrist?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

But now you're changing the definition, what does the content of my posting have to do with me being a centrist?

if means, I haven't looked at your posts to determine validity

after reading Mooneys post in other thread, he is based there

after talking back and forth with @Herbivore over the years, I know he is pretty close to left of center

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you are making it canon that I am a "centrist"? I appreciate it.

I've said a number of times- I don't like any politician and I certainly don't like the hero worship of any of them. It was dumb with Obama. It was dumb with Trump. I thought Biden was the lesser of two evils but I understand why people think otherwise and I understand why they used that same logic to vote for Trump over Hillary.

Also, TBF- as a public educator Democrats are better for me overall in funding my profession and championing public education. That still doesn't mean I blindly vote for them though, and there are Republicans that are favorable to public education as well. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've said a number of times- I don't like any politician and I certainly don't like the hero worship of any of them. It was dumb with Obama. It was dumb with Trump. I thought Biden was the lesser of two evils but I understand why people think otherwise and I understand why they used that same logic to vote for Trump over Hillary.

Also, TBF- as a public educator Democrats are better for me overall in funding my profession and championing public education. That still doesn't mean I blindly vote for them though, and there are Republicans that are favorable to public education as well. 

you know public education was only created to fill greedy corporations with slave labor?

I will grant you left of center liberal, maybe the term "classical liberal"

although I do remember you speaking out against free speech and the 2nd amendment, which is why I have a hard time going closer to center with you

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

after talking back and forth with @Herbivore over the years, I know he is pretty close to left of center

:cheers:

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also, TBF- as a public educator child groomer Democrats are better for me overall in funding my profession and championing public education. That still doesn't mean I blindly vote for them though, and there are Republicans that are favorable to public education as well. 

Fixed.

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Maybe in the past, but from what I have seen from his posts, he is NOT a even close to the center. Left wing nut bag.  

Just now, craftsman said:

Maybe in the past, but from what I have seen from his posts, he is NOT a even close to the center. Left wing nut bag.  

you are entitled to your opinion, I know policy wise, Herbivore and myself are prob 90% in lockstep

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you know public education was only created to fill greedy corporations with slave labor?

I will grant you left of center liberal, maybe the term "classical liberal"

although I do remember you speaking out against free speech and the 2nd amendment, which is why I have a hard time going closer to center with you

I'm sure there was more nuance to that. I'm in favor of more background checks and mental health checks when it comes to guns and I do think people don't need military grade weapons in their personal life, but otherwise I'm okay with guns.

I'm definitely not against free speech though. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I'm sure there was more nuance to that. I'm in favor of more background checks and mental health checks when it comes to guns and I do think people don't need military grade weapons in their personal life, but otherwise I'm okay with guns.

I'm definitely not against free speech though. 

ok so correct me if I am wrong, you have spoke out about parents showing up at school board meetings and having a say on what is taught in schools

as far as the 2A, which weapon can I buy that is military grade?

cause nothing on the market would qualify

I'm sure @MDC was alright with George Floyd being killed, since he was a worthless POS drug-addled petty criminal and dealer.  :thumbsup: 

34 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You can be a centrist. But you can’t vote for one. So at that point, what difference does it make what you say you are? 

ok so correct me if I am wrong, you have spoke out about parents showing up at school board meetings and having a say on what is taught in schools

as far as the 2A, which weapon can I buy that is military grade?

cause nothing on the market would qualify

I spoke out more about the tactics that were being employed in that speaking more than anything. But I also pointed out that curriculums are available by approaching a district and asking for it. Also, lots of that stuff with parents at board meetings was being weaponized to undercut public education. 

With the military grade stuff I'm more speaking to high capacity round capability stuff. But "military grade" is probably not the right term because it is sort of a floating definition. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I spoke out more about the tactics that were being employed in that speaking more than anything. But I also pointed out that curriculums are available by approaching a district and asking for it. Also, lots of that stuff with parents at board meetings was being weaponized to undercut public education. 

With the military grade stuff I'm more speaking to high capacity round capability stuff. But "military grade" is probably not the right term because it is sort of a floating definition. 

tactics?  I am curious, I think the biggest one came about a trans who raped a girl and the school covered it up.  The current admin has said that parents are "terrorist" threats, despite not seeing a single story of a parent attacking a teacher.  Being pissed off and yelling at teachers/school boards that we pay for may not be the best approach, but when gay/trans stuff is pushed around every corner, I understand it completely, my sons school will not have any of that nonsense, nor will it have critical race theory/1619 garbage project, nor will he be told him being white gives him priviledge

The only candidates that even come close to being centrists these days are rinos like MCConnell. There are no centrists on the left, and there are none in the Trump wing of the Republican Party. So say you are all you want, but if you vote for a democrat you’re voting for Pelosi and Schumer to be in charge. It’s that simple. It remains to be seen if you vote for a Republican what you’re getting. Status quo? McConnell and McCarthy. MAGA takes over, we’ll see. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

tactics?  I am curious, I think the biggest one came about a trans who raped a girl and the school covered it up.  The current admin has said that parents are "terrorist" threats, despite not seeing a single story of a parent attacking a teacher.  Being pissed off and yelling at teachers/school boards that we pay for may not be the best approach, but when gay/trans stuff is pushed around every corner, I understand it completely, my sons school will not have any of that nonsense, nor will it have critical race theory/1619 garbage project, nor will he be told him being white gives him priviledge

The trans stuff is a different issue to me than curriculum stuff. 

How much critical race theory/1619 stuff do you think is being pushed in schools? Do you have examples of it?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The only candidates that even come close to being centrists these days are rinos like MCConnell. There are no centrists on the left, and there are none in the Trump wing of the Republican Party. So say you are all you want, but if you vote for a democrat you’re voting for Pelosi and Schumer to be in charge. It’s that simple. It remains to be seen if you vote for a Republican what you’re getting. Status quo? McConnell and McCarthy. MAGA takes over, we’ll see. 

the "maga" movement is far more liberal than traditional rinos ironically

Trump was the most liberal republican of our lifetime

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

The trans stuff is a different issue to me than curriculum stuff. 

How much critical race theory/1619 stuff do you think is being pushed in schools? Do you have examples of it?

more than none, and thats too much

I will find some neutral links later on

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the "maga" movement is far more liberal than traditional rinos ironically

Trump was the most liberal republican of our lifetime

They won’t talk about his criminal justice reform, that he was the first major candidate to support gay marriage before he won. Obama didn’t do it until right before his second term and he trotted Biden out there to to see what the reaction was. And when he got the all clear because republicans didn’t make it an issue he then stepped up.  

i am a centrist.  supporting trump makes you a centrist.  trump tried to lower prescription drug costs and the republicans in congress blocked him.  ill side with trump.  i believe in helping people.