Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

leftist kills 18 year old for being republican (Biden's fault)

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait, doesn’t your script say that the news doesn’t cover these topics?

I do not understand what you mean

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I believe what I type, hence the act of typing it. Occasionally information arises that refutes what I think and then I have to reconsider. I encourage you to try this.

Our issues are not that complex, the loudest voices get the most attention, sadly. And too often we are lie3d to by the media who should be protecting the truth, as has been demonstrated over and over.

I think most people get along just fine, I think most of America is just happy to conduct their day, but those people are boring. I think the government lies profusely, we should never accept what they say, ever. I do not think there are fringe groups that threaten us internally, just groups of idiots who act out when the opportunity arises.

So here we have a moron acting out.....but, now work with me here, what if.....the killer was a conservative and the victim was a liberal.....do you think the media might lose their mind and screaming MAGA and white supremacy ?

I generally think the news- on all sides- is sewing discontent because it sells. So do I think if roles would be reversed the outrage would be different- sure.

But again- to me most of what we see is the fringes of the left and the right swallowing up all the oxygen in the room and too many people saying that everyone on that side is in the crazy pool. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I generally think the news- on all sides- is sewing discontent because it sells. So do I think if roles would be reversed the outrage would be different- sure.

But again- to me most of what we see is the fringes of the left and the right swallowing up all the oxygen in the room and too many people saying that everyone on that side is in the crazy pool. 

I think you and I agree on more than we disagree. :cheers:

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

you guys?  You seem to get caught up in this silly slapfights as well.

It's entertaining.  When it ceases to be entertaining then I walk away.

You stayed involved way too long. 

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I don't really watch the news.  The only kids genitals I hear about is from the GC.

Well since you don't know what's going on in the world it might alarm you that children are being taught how to pole dance, dance for dollars from grown men, taken to nightclubs for drag queens as a school trip, and exposed to hyper-sexualized people, being encouraged to change gender, parents and educators are encouraging children to take puberty blockers and hiding it from the parents, and yes genital mutilation.

All of this is happening. Maybe you're okay with it or maybe you don't think it's widespread,, but yes it's a huge problem. 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well since you don't know what's going on in the world it might alarm you that children are being taught how to pole dance, dance for dollars from grown men, taken to nightclubs for drag queens as a school trip, and exposed to hyper-sexualized people, being encouraged to change gender, parents and educators are encouraging children to take puberty blockers and hiding it from the parents, and yes genital mutilation.

All of this is happening. Maybe you're okay with it or maybe you don't think it's widespread,, but yes it's a huge problem. 

What are we doing to stop it?  Are there pole dance schools or mutilation centers I can firebomb this weekend?  I want to help.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What are we doing to stop it?  Are there pole dance schools or mutilation centers I can firebomb this weekend?  I want to help.

Apparently there is a mutilation center in Nashville

21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Look in your basement. Start there. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Utoilet doesn’t have a basement to look into. 

He lives in an apartment. :(