Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

New York AG going after Trump and three kids

https://www.reuters.com/legal/trump-sued-by-new-york-attorney-general-fraud-2022-09-21/

Former U.S. President Donald Trump and his adult children were sued on Wednesday for what New York state's attorney general called numerous acts of fraud and misrepresentation, accused of misstating the values of real estate properties to obtain favorable loans and tax benefits.

At some point you gotta step back and ask yourself;  "is cheerleading for Letitia James where I thought I would be at this point in my life"?      

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Surprised you didn't post this in the Biden thread.

I'm surprised your response wasn't a Hunter Biden deflection attempt.

• Thanks 1

Going after the kids is a nice touch.  I wonder how NY taxpayers feel about this publicity stunt on their dime.  :dunno:

The lawsuit accused Trump of inflating his net worth by billions of dollars to induce banks to lend money to his company on more favorable, to satisfy continuing loan terms, to coax insurers to provide coverage for higher limits at lower premiums, to gain tax benefits and other purposes.

What a bunch of dooshes. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Going after the kids is a nice touch.  I wonder how NY taxpayers feel about this publicity stunt on their dime.  :dunno:

Did you worry about the taxpayers when the investigations into Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden turned up nothing?

:dunno:

If inflating your net worth or lying about yourself was a crime. fibgy be focked. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wonder which on flips on him first.  :lol:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you worry about the taxpayers when the investigations in to Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden turned up nothing?

NY taxpayers?  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

If inflating your net worth or lying about yourself was a crime. fibgy be focked. 

One would think that the banks would be filing suit against Trump.  Them being the ones that got rooked and all. 

Maybe you can get the affirmative action AG of NY to file suit against fibgy?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you worry about the taxpayers when the investigations into Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden turned up nothing?

Tell us about the Hunter Biden investigations. How many prime time hearings were there? And why do you think it's over?

Just now, TimmySmith said:

NY taxpayers?  :dunno: 

Are you certain that Clownzo and his kids did nothing wrong?

Seems like it would be pretty easy to prove whether they overinflated their worth by billions of dollars.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

One would think that the banks would be filing suit against Trump.  Them being the ones that got rooked and all. 

Maybe you can get the affirmative action AG of NY to file suit against fibgy?  :dunno:

Why bother to spend money on lawsuits now instead of waiting until after Clownzo and his offspring get their asses kicked in court on this case?

Seems like it would be pretty easy to prove whether they overinflated their worth by billions of dollars.

I would guarantee they did something wrong. Did they do any more wrong than any other fake billionaire and his scummy kids? Probably not. 

Why bother to spend money on lawsuits now instead of waiting until after Clownzo and his offspring get their asses kicked in court on this case?

The liberals keeping Trump in court forever and never winning doesn't help this country in the least. Biden is in control with his almighty EO pen of spending and destroying. 100+ EOs.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes it would. Of course banks loan money for whatever reason to whomever they want.  You could say your trailer is worth 1 Million, but they'd probably check it out. 

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The liberals keeping Trump in court forever and never winning doesn't help this country in the least. Biden is in control with his almighty EO pen of spending and destroying. 100+ EOs.

This case is different, and because it involves tax fraud, criminal charges are likely.

As I've said before, there is way too much smoke on multiple fronts for him not to go down on something

But keep believing that this is some liberal witch hunt and that Clownzo and his families are victims.

It'll just be that much sweeter when his jump suit matches his skin color as he gets to spend the rest of his life in the gray-bar motel.

:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

The lawsuit accused Trump of inflating his net worth by billions of dollars to induce banks to lend money to his company on more favorable, to satisfy continuing loan terms, to coax insurers to provide coverage for higher limits at lower premiums, to gain tax benefits and other purposes.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What a bunch of dooshes. 

Wait, what???   Banks give out loans based just on what I tell them my net worth is?      I'm going to the bank tomorrow and telling them I'm worth eleventy billion dollars and get a sweet low interest mortgage!

What if Trump released the sex tape with Ivanka? Would that make you happy

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Wait, what???   Banks give out loans based just on what I tell them my net worth is?      I'm going to the bank tomorrow and telling them I'm worth eleventy billion dollars and get a sweet low interest mortgage!

Don't ruin rusty's fun!  :mad:  Judge Judy isn't on for another half hour! 

2 minutes ago, Masshole said:

... to gain tax benefits ...

It's going to be entertaining watching you Clownzo loyalists go down with the ship and run out of ways to defend him.

😎

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's going to be entertaining watching you Clownzo loyalists go down with the ship and run out of ways to defend him.

😎

You do realize that you are close to becoming the real life representation of a million "oh boy - they've got him now!" memes?   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You do realize that you are close to becoming the real life representation of a million "oh boy - they've got him now!" memes?   

If they really do have him, you'll never accept it and continue to blame it all on a liberal witch hunt.

But this is a monster legal challenge on him, and it should be quite easy to prove in court. 

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Link?

But this is a monster legal challenge on him, and it should be quite easy to prove in court. 

:lol:  Exactly what do they have to prove that is so easy?  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Link?

This case certainly has more teeth and likely hardcore evidence than all those election lawsuits Clownzo filed and wasted taxpayer dollars before judges he appointed rebuked them. 

If they really do have him, you'll never accept it and continue to blame it all on a liberal witch hunt.

Wrong again.   I am just waiting for the bolded part to actually happen and I recognize how many of these "they've got him now" stories haven't panned out (hint: All of them so far).    You should try it sometime.  

Just now, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Exactly what do they have to prove that is so easy?  

Well they stated their worth at eleventy billion dollars and the real worth was billions of dollars less than that, why would it be so hard to prove?

48 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm surprised your response wasn't a Hunter Biden deflection attempt.

Why would it be? Im not sure the last time I posted anything about Hunter Biden.  

So, good one I guess.  

You on the other hand....this is a step for you.  

This case certainly has more teeth and likely hardcore evidence than all those election lawsuits Clownzo filed and wasted taxpayer dollars before judges he appointed rebuked them. 

Good lord you are thick.    If this case had those "teeth" then they would go criminal case instead of civil.    Going civil case instead of criminal is an admission that their case is weak.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This case is different, and because it involves tax fraud, criminal charges are likely.

As I've said before, there is way too much smoke on multiple fronts for him not to go down on something

It's not smoke. It's liberal obsession. Wake up.

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Link?

Really?   That's the best you've got?  

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Wrong again.   I am just waiting for the bolded part to actually happen and I recognize how many of these "they've got him now" stories haven't panned out (hint: All of them so far).    You should try it sometime.  

This one is different. All these previous "they've got him nows" largely were based on ongoing investigations, not an actual lawsuit filed by a governmental entity. 

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Really?   That's the best you've got?  

Yeah, that's it...You said a million and I thought it would be funny to be like..yeah, okay, let's see all one million links.  Your post was short, I didn't have a lot else to work with there.  They're not all going to be gold, ya know.

If you think it's so easy, do better.

19 minutes ago, Masshole said:

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Good lord you are thick.    If this case had those "teeth" then they would go criminal case instead of civil.    Going civil case instead of criminal is an admission that their case is weak.  

The lawsuit was civil, meaning it did not involve criminal charges. But James said she was referring allegations of criminal wrongdoing to federal prosecutors in Manhattan and the Internal Revenue Service for investigation.

Just because it didn't go in whatever order you think it should doesn't mean criminal charges aren't coming, dope.

Well they stated their worth at eleventy billion dollars and the real worth was billions of dollars less than that, why would it be so hard to prove?

They would have to prove the valuations were so high that no one would pay that much, and that the ultimate development of the property was not worth that much and that any moneys gained from such valuation were overly excessive beyond the actual worth.  And that Trump directed all of it.  And the dumb b1tch is only seeking damages of 250Million, when Trump claimed Mar A Lago alone was worth 750M.  :lol:    What a dog and pony show.  Only the biggest fool in the world would fall for this. 

Will the squad here cry run away and ignore, or downplay when zero of these endless "gotcha Trump" scenarios amount to anything? 

My prediction is some will ignore it as we laugh at these threads.  Some will double down and say well ya see its hard to pin wealthy people down but he definitely is a criminal!  Rusty may say he was trolling once he realizes he looks stupid.