Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

New York AG going after Trump and three kids

1 hour ago, HTH said:

Hey Rusty!  Where have you been?

Hey there! I returned in November 2020, got suspended thanks to the board snowflakes about a half dozen times before getting permabanned a few months later. I've managed to stick around with only one suspension under this handle, which I created a long-ass time ago and used frequently back in the day. I enjoy pwning the MAGAtards around here. They're dumb and take themselves too seriously.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

I'm sure we have had many criminal president's like Obama, Clinton, etc. but Biden is the most obvious of all the crooked liberals.  

Hilarious that you leave out Republitards, such as Clownzo, Nixon, etc. 😂

17 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You should go live in Hungary, which has the kind of pseudo-democracy that Clownzonauts such as you would like to see in this country. 

What is this Trump pseudo-democracy you are talking about? What is Trump trying to do and how?

BTW: we are not a Democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What is this Trump pseudo-democracy you are talking about? What is Trump trying to do and how?

The Hungarian playbook:

1.) Install toadies in key positions.

2.) Intimidate the career bureaucracy.

3.) Co-opt the armed forces.

4.) Bring law enforcement to heel.

5.) Weaponize the pardon.

6.) Defy court orders. 

We've seen it before. The Supreme Court in 1832 ruled that states were illegally stealing Indian land, and President Andrew Jackson would not enforce the verdict. Clownzo hung a portrait of Jackson in the Oval Office. 

Clownzo partially got away with a lot of this in his first term and most certainly would swing for the fence in his second. 

This is what the MAGAtards want. This is why Cucker Carlson went over there to suck Viktor Orban's cack. 

🇭🇺

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The Hungarian playbook:

6.) Defy court orders. 

We've seen it before. The Supreme Court in 1832 ruled that states were illegally stealing Indian land, and President Andrew Jackson would not enforce the verdict. Clownzo hung a portrait of Jackson in the Oval Office. 

Clownzo partially got away with a lot of this in his first term and most certainly would swing for the fence in his second. 

This is what the MAGAtards want. This is why Cucker Carlson went over there to suck Viktor Orban's cack. 

🇭🇺

You just listed the Progressive playbook by the numbers!!!!!   :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The Hungarian playbook:

6.) Defy court orders. 

🇭🇺

Link?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

You just listed the Progressive playbook by the numbers!!!!!   :lol: 

Nope. Clownzo engaged in 1, 2, 5 and 6. He tried 3 and 4 but didn't succeed.

You're projecting, another MAGAtard characteristic. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sleepy Joe has done all six. Plus you can add attacking, imprisoning and silencing political enemies.

Weeks before Election Day while behind in the polls. A case for something that happened over a decade ago. And no banks complained. 🤡

2. Drain the swamp.  Yes he did try to weed out career leeches and do nothings.  The left took great offense at this. True.

The rest is pure progressive.  

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Sleepy Joe has done all six. Plus you can add attacking, imprisoning and silencing political enemies.

Baloney. Let's look at 5 alone. Biden has issued like three pardons, while Clownzo issued 143. Clownzo installed all manner of unqualified toadies in his administration. He bullied anyone who didn't toe his line, and he continues to do this. He frequently attacks members of his own party, and members of his own party are scared to go against him. He tried to use the military to keep his fat ass in power, but the military refused. 

You're projecting! Typical MAGAtardism.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Weeks before Election Day while behind in the polls. A case for something that happened over a decade ago. And no banks complained. 🤡

What office is Clownzo running for in November?

:blink:

Trump’s 3 oldest kids are full-grown adults aged 38, 40, and 44. But Bill Barr thinks they can’t be held responsible for anything because they’re not independent adults?

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What office is Clownzo running for in November?

:blink:

The NY AG ya Fockin moron. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Baloney. Let's look at 5 alone. Biden has issued like three pardons, while Clownzo issued 143. Clownzo installed all manner of unqualified toadies in his administration. He bullied anyone who didn't toe his line, and he continues to do this. He frequently attacks members of his own party, and members of his own party are scared to go against him. He tried to use the military to keep his fat ass in power, but the military refused. 

You're projecting! Typical MAGAtardism.

I am an independent get a clue.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The NY AG ya Fockin moron. 

I hope she wins!

I give her credit. She told us she was going to do this, way back before she was elected.  She knew what she wanted to do, set out to do it, and delivered on a promise. 

We should feel lucky anytime one of these repugnant people keep a promise.  Hopefully other politicians are watching. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

They need to do the same thing for Gavin Newsome. Pretty sure he didn't pay taxes on his million dollar home out here. 

Aren't million-dollar homes out there pretty much two-bedroom shacks?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Aren't million-dollar homes out there pretty much two-bedroom shacks?

Does it matter how big the house is? Isn't this about fraud and not what the house looks like? 

If Trumps fraud was about a two bedroom shack, would you care? 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Does it matter how big the house is? Isn't this about fraud and not what the house looks like? 

If Trumps fraud was about a two bedroom shack, would you care? 

I was making a joke about California real estate, Sally Serious.

😃

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I was making a joke about California real estate, Sally Serious.

😃

That was hilarious.  Houses in California are expensive.   HAHAHAHA!

Just now, Horseman said:

That was hilarious.  Houses in California are expensive.   HAHAHAHA!

Actually, I went on realtor.com and looked up some houses in the city where TNG lives, and they weren't as pricey as I expected.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hey there! I returned in November 2020, got suspended thanks to the board snowflakes about a half dozen times before getting permabanned a few months later. I've managed to stick around with only one suspension under this handle, which I created a long-ass time ago and used frequently back in the day. I enjoy pwning the MAGAtards around here. They're dumb and take themselves too seriously.

Good to have you back!

:thumbsup:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, HTH said:

Good to have you back!

:thumbsup:

Thanks! 

Statement from Michael Henry.

"Letitia James and I clearly have different ideas about 'victims' in New York.

Letitia James enthusiastically claims that big banks and major insurance companies are 'victims' in a civil lawsuit against the former President.

The real victims are everyday New Yorkers who are suffering from the crime crisis, rampant pay-to-play-corruption and skyrocketing cost-of-living in New York.

While Letitia James focuses on being the most political Attorney General in the nation, my focus remains on resolving the problems faced by everyday New Yorkers.  In this time of great political divide, I believe common-sense New Yorkers of all parties agree.

I have called on Letitia James to let New Yorkers hear about our visions for New York, especially in the light of the latest poll, but she is so far unwilling to debate her record in any open, televised forum.

:overhead:

19 hours ago, Horseman said:

Statement from Michael Henry.

"Letitia James and I clearly have different ideas about 'victims' in New York.

Letitia James enthusiastically claims that big banks and major insurance companies are 'victims' in a civil lawsuit against the former President.

The real victims are everyday New Yorkers who are suffering from the crime crisis, rampant pay-to-play-corruption and skyrocketing cost-of-living in New York.

While Letitia James focuses on being the most political Attorney General in the nation, my focus remains on resolving the problems faced by everyday New Yorkers.  In this time of great political divide, I believe common-sense New Yorkers of all parties agree.

I have called on Letitia James to let New Yorkers hear about our visions for New York, especially in the light of the latest poll, but she is so far unwilling to debate her record in any open, televised forum.

:overhead:

He's down 14 points in the polls. Maybe your campaign endorsement here at GC will improve things for him. :banana:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

He's down 14 points in the polls. Maybe your campaign endorsement here at GC will improve things for him. :banana:

I guess you think she’s doing a great job.  

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The Trafalgar poll, one of the most accurate ones, has her losing by a little over a point. Did you just make up the 14? 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Tiffany Trump probably not feeling to bad about being left out of the family business now.  

And Joe Biden is feeling worse about including Hunter in the family business now. Which isn’t really business. Just Graft. The Bidens are grifters on par with the Clintons. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Joe Biden is feeling worse about including Hunter in the family business now. Which isn’t really business. Just Graft. The Bidens are grifters on par with the Clintons. 

BDS activated!

24 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Link?

16 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You might want to check the date on that.  It's in tiny print right under the photo.  

Or it's in the http right there that you copied and pasted.

Here is one that was done just a week ago (not months ago :lol:)

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/NY-General-Poll-Report-0913.pdf

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Horsesh1t owned 

Free rent!  You can't help but own yourself.  🤣