Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ime Udoka (Celtics HC) violates team rules and thinks with his pecker - *SUSPENDED FOR YEAR* DOOMSDAY

2 hours ago, edjr said:

you are the retarded one for thinking that is why he is got suspended. 

Is there something else?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Is there something else?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/celtics-address-ime-udokas-one-year-suspension-for-violating-team-policies-takeaways-from-bostons-presser/live/

To recap what is known at this time, Udoka allegedly had an improper relationship with another Celtics employee, and Udoka has since admitted to his transgression and apologized. While both parties initially led the team to believe that the relationship was consensual, the woman later accused Udoka of making unwanted comments, which prompted a series of internal interviews, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.

It will get worse. More will come out. Lawsuit coming

Just now, edjr said:

To recap what is known at this time, Udoka allegedly had an improper relationship with another Celtics employee, and Udoka has since admitted to his transgression and apologized. While both parties initially led the team to believe that the relationship was consensual, the woman later accused Udoka of making unwanted comments, which prompted a series of internal interviews, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.

I don't believe they were unwanted consider she banged him. No, she feels like a terrible person and is trying to become the victim.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I don't believe they were unwanted consider she banged him. No, she feels like a terrible person and is trying to become the victim.

I 100% agree with you.  But that is why you don't fock people you work with. When it ends, things tend to go very badly. Lawsuit forthcoming. 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

I 100% agree with you.  But that is why you don't fock people you work with. When it ends, things tend to go very badly. Lawsuit forthcoming. 

Yeah, that's dumb too. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Yeah, that's dumb too. 

The reason he received such a harsh penalty was so the celtics could get ahead of it and try to save face.

You don't get suspended a year for consensual sex. 

Just now, edjr said:

The reason he received such a harsh penalty was so the celtics could get ahead of it and try to save face.

You don't get suspended a year for consensual sex. 

Maybe, maybe not. Women tend to lie about that

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe, maybe not. Women tend to lie about that

#METOO

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I agree. I'm pretty sure she's going to eventually say she felt pressured and that he was aggressively inappropriate. He's dumb on one thousand levels.

19 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Perhaps he should have kept his dumbass mouth shut.  He was probably bragging about it and made her feel like a slut. And still he got away with it. This dude kept playing with fire. He's a dog, like I said.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Perhaps he should have kept his dumbass mouth shut.  He was probably bragging about it and made her feel like a slut. And still he got away with it. This dude kept playing with fire. He's a dog, like I said.

I just don't think someone should get fired or suspended for having sex with a willing partner. If she feels like a slut maybe don't have sex with attached men. She gets no pass here. Just like he doesn't get a pass for being a dog.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I just don't think someone should get fired or suspended for having sex with a willing partner. If she feels like a slut maybe don't have sex with attached men. She gets no pass here. Just like he doesn't get a pass for being a dog.

In the Era of 100 million sexual harassment lawsuits from "willing" partners, you may wish to rethink your position. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

In the Era of 100 million sexual harassment lawsuits from "willing" partners, you may wish to rethink your position. 

He wants to live in the past. Caveman go roar. 

I read she is married to the VP of operations.  If so, I’m more perplexed.  That would suggest that maybe there isn’t a rule against inter-office diddling.

It’s much worse than we thought, fellas.

The newest reports are that Udoka made a … a … oh my god I can barely even bring myself to repeat it! But apparently he made a

CRUDE REMARK!! 😱😭

The independent law firm probe into Boston Celticscoach Ime Udoka found that he used crude language in his dialogue with a female subordinate prior to the start of an improper workplace relationship with the woman, an element that significantly factored into the severity of his one-year suspension, sources told ESPN.

Those investigative findings -- which described verbiage on Udoka's part that was deemed especially concerning coming from a workplace superior -- contribute to what is likely a difficult pathway back to his reinstatement as Celtics coach in 2023, sources told ESPN.

On 9/22/2022 at 5:40 AM, edjr said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10049830-report-celtics-ime-udoka-facing-suspension-for-consensual-relationship-with-staffer

Report: Celtics' Ime Udoka Facing Suspension for Consensual Relationship with Staffer

How dumb do you have to be a manager and sleep with someone who works for you? :doh: 

"Black manager takes advantage of white girl that works for him"  I am assuming she is white for obvious reasons

Bill Clinton did it?

I don't think it's an employers or are any of our business to know who is sleeping with who.  

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I don't think it's an employers or are any of our business to know who is sleeping with who.  

Employers have every incentive to prohibit improper relationships between supervisors and their subordinates. The employer is automatically liable if the supervisor implements a tangible employment action once that relationship turns sour. The employer was safe while the relationship was consensual. No one, especially employers, can accurately predict when romantic consensual relationships will turn into unwelcome relationships. A company policy prohibiting such romantic relationships makes sense, is legal and can be enforced.

https://corporate.findlaw.com/human-resources/prohibiting-improper-relationships-between-supervisors-and.html

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Employers have every incentive to prohibit improper relationships between supervisors and their subordinates. The employer is automatically liable if the supervisor implements a tangible employment action once that relationship turns sour. The employer was safe while the relationship was consensual. No one, especially employers, can accurately predict when romantic consensual relationships will turn into unwelcome relationships. A company policy prohibiting such romantic relationships makes sense, is legal and can be enforced.

https://corporate.findlaw.com/human-resources/prohibiting-improper-relationships-between-supervisors-and.html

That's fine and thank you.  I still don't think this story should have went public was my main point.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s much worse than we thought, fellas.

The newest reports are that Udoka made a … a … oh my god I can barely even bring myself to repeat it! But apparently he made a

CRUDE REMARK!! 😱😭

The independent law firm probe into Boston Celticscoach Ime Udoka found that he used crude language in his dialogue with a female subordinate prior to the start of an improper workplace relationship with the woman, an element that significantly factored into the severity of his one-year suspension, sources told ESPN.

Those investigative findings -- which described verbiage on Udoka's part that was deemed especially concerning coming from a workplace superior -- contribute to what is likely a difficult pathway back to his reinstatement as Celtics coach in 2023, sources told ESPN.

Hey worms!  FYI it's your profession that ruined the possibility of workplace romance. And crude language to a female subordinate is easy pickins for you guys.

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Rumor now is he also slept with a minority owners wife.  

That’d be funny. Slut shame all female staffers, turns out it was the owner’s gold digging trophy wife that couldn’t resist the bbc :lol:

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

How crude could the "crude language" have been, that she still dated him?

Probably dated him because of it. Made some suggestion in private about how great her pvssy must be and she was interested. Now the team wants to hang him out to dry so it was a “crude” (doesn’t even say unwelcome) comment versus a successful line

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Are there any black owners?

On 10/1/2022 at 11:30 AM, Gepetto said:

That's fine and thank you.  I still don't think this story should have went public was my main point.

Should have gone the route the NBA used to suspend Michael Jordan for 2 seasons.

Ime should have left to play in a pickle ball league

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Probably dated him because of it. Made some suggestion in private about how great her pvssy must be and she was interested. Now the team wants to hang him out to dry so it was a “crude” (doesn’t even say unwelcome) comment versus a successful line

Yeah, my guess is that she was all in from Day 1, but the whole subordinate thing is an issue, so it is what it is.  He's an idiot for being involved.

14 hours ago, peenie said:

Nia Long, his longtime actress girlfriend, moved back to Los Angeles and TMZ caught up with her (she isn't wearing her engagement ring):

https://www.tmz.com/watch/2022-10-03-100322-tmz-live-nia-long-1494292-224/

Just a general question but, how long can you be engaged before it gets really obvious that a marriage isn't happening?

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

Just a general question but, how long can you be engaged before it gets really obvious that a marriage isn't happening?

Ask my baby Momma. Engaged in 2014.........

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

How long have they been engaged? Wait…they have a an old son together. I mean, why didn’t he simply tell her? Why should she have to translate his lies? 

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

How long have they been engaged? Wait…they have a an old son together. I mean, why didn’t he simply tell her? Why should she have to translate his lies? 

Good looking men and or men with money cheat. Those are the facts.

Even I cheat and I have neither. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I, for one, do not care whether the owner is a minority or not.  Also, I believe the currently accepted nomenclature is Person of color. 

21 hours ago, edjr said:

Are there any black owners?

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I, for one, do not care whether the owner is a minority or not.  Also, I believe the currently accepted nomenclature is Person of color. 

Well played. :rolleyes:

Brooklyn Nets finalizing a deal to sign Udoka as coach: Link.

Udoka coaching KD, Kyrie and Simmons. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Brooklyn Nets finalizing a deal to sign Udoka as coach: Link.

Udoka coaching KD, Kyrie and Simmons. :lol: 

Hopefully we will find out what he really did now. Allegedly. 

Steve Nash was never the answer at coach. Just like Jason Kidd wasn’t. Same type of hire. 
kenny Atkinson was an excellent coach considering the roster he had. 
who knows if this does anything. Nets have a lot of long, athletic players but zero true rim defenders. As sad as it sounds they actually miss the retread bigs they had last year. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Steve Nash was never the answer at coach. Just like Jason Kidd wasn’t. Same type of hire. 
kenny Atkinson was an excellent coach considering the roster he had. 
who knows if this does anything. Nets have a lot of long, athletic players but zero true rim defenders. As sad as it sounds they actually miss the retread bigs they had last year. 

Celtics were like 14 and 14 to start last year and then all of a sudden something magic happened.  Maybe that was when Ime started stuffing the help?