Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Local POS kills 6-yr old daughter with bat...

then dies of self-inflicted wounds sitting in jail earlier this week.  Horrible story.  Apparently he beat his child to death, then carried her up on the roof and covered her with a blanket.  My paper won't let me preview the stories because I visit their site too frequently without a subscription, but you should be able to.

https://www.newspressnow.com/missouri-man-accused-of-beating-6-year-old-to-death-with-bat/article_06e8785a-2f0c-11ed-a04d-939bfef52885.html

https://www.newspressnow.com/multimedia/newscast_videos/beechner-dies-monday-morning-following-act-of-self-harm-last-week/video_ee88e4ac-380a-5fdc-ab16-f0241c68e47e.html

10 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — A northwest Missouri man has been accused of beating his 6-year-old daughter to death with a baseball bat.

Dustin L. Beechner, 37, has been charged with child abuse resulting in death. During a court hearing Wednesday, a judge ordered that he be held without bail.

Police were called to a St. Joseph home early Friday and found a child, Jozlyn Marie Beechner, dead with blunt force trauma to the held, the St. Joseph News-Gazette reported.

The child was struck several times in the head with an aluminum baseball bat, according to a probable cause statement.

Beechner led police to the roof of the house, where they found a child’s body covered in a white sheet, according to the documents. He identified the girl as his daughter.

Associate Circuit Judge Keith Marquart noted during Wednesday’s hearing that Beechner has two felony domestic assault convictions and was on probation on one of those past cases. The judge said Beechner is on suicide watch at the jail.

Dustin Beechner does not yet have an attorney, the newspaper reported.

The judge set a bond review hearing for Sept. 14, one day before what would have been the victim’s seventh birthday.

With a baseball bat?  If he wasn't dead, the Royals could probably have used him...

Anyway, terrible that things like this happens...  Hopefully that guy rots in hell...

5 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

My paper won't let me preview the stories because I visit their site too frequently without a subscription, but you should be able to.

I refuse to financially support NYTimes or WaPo because I despise them and want to do my part in depriving them of funding, but knowing what the MSM spews out is important so I still visit and read whatever I want there. The way to get around websites like this is to archive the link to the story to archive.ph 

You can be reading what you want that way too. Here's a link to the first story: https://archive.ph/lyEjg

17 minutes ago, Old School said:

Fock.

And out on probation for “one” of his previous domestic assault CONVICTIONS.

Felonies no less. 

17 minutes ago, Old School said:

Fock.

And out on probation for “one” of his previous domestic assault CONVICTIONS.

Getting real focking sick and tired of hearing about these scumbags with long criminal histories being out on probation & graduating to sickening acts like this.

I spit on what the US judicial system has become.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, posty said:

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — A northwest Missouri man has been accused of beating his 6-year-old daughter to death with a baseball bat.

Dustin L. Beechner, 37, has been charged with child abuse resulting in death. During a court hearing Wednesday, a judge ordered that he be held without bail.

Police were called to a St. Joseph home early Friday and found a child, Jozlyn Marie Beechner, dead with blunt force trauma to the held, the St. Joseph News-Gazette reported.

The child was struck several times in the head with an aluminum baseball bat, according to a probable cause statement.

Beechner led police to the roof of the house, where they found a child’s body covered in a white sheet, according to the documents. He identified the girl as his daughter.

Associate Circuit Judge Keith Marquart noted during Wednesday’s hearing that Beechner has two felony domestic assault convictions and was on probation on one of those past cases. The judge said Beechner is on suicide watch at the jail.

Dustin Beechner does not yet have an attorney, the newspaper reported.

The judge set a bond review hearing for Sept. 14, one day before what would have been the victim’s seventh birthday.

I wouldn't mind watching his suicide.  

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You missed it.   Did it while in jail after they removed him from suicide watch .

55 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I refuse to financially support NYTimes or WaPo because I despise them and want to do my part in depriving them of funding, but knowing what the MSM spews out is important so I still visit and read whatever I want there. The way to get around websites like this is to archive the link to the story to archive.ph 

You can be reading what you want that way too. Here's a link to the first story: https://archive.ph/lyEjg

Thanks, although I get the daily print version.

Usually I expect kind of wimpy looking people for crimes like this, but that guy looked at least average - probably a little above average strength for a man. He has an overall genuinely manly look. 

The little girl?  Petite and delicate even for a 6 year old girl. Crazy. 

https://www.kake.com/story/47314522/man-accused-of-beating-6yearold-daughter-to-death-with-bat-dies-after-selfharm-event

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

You missed it.   Did it while in jail after they removed him from suicide watch .

Makes me sick reading these stories. Glad the POS took care of the issue for the rest of society. Unfortunate that he didn’t take care of it before murdering his daughter.

4 minutes ago, naomi said:

Usually I expect kind of wimpy looking people for crimes like this, but that guy looked at least average - probably a little above average strength for a man. He has an overall genuinely manly look. 

The little girl?  Petite and delicate even for a 6 year old girl. Crazy. 

https://www.kake.com/story/47314522/man-accused-of-beating-6yearold-daughter-to-death-with-bat-dies-after-selfharm-event

Her picture. Heartbreaking.  

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

15 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

AMEN!!!

Maybe the prison officials agreed because he killed himself. https://www.kake.com/story/47314522/man-accused-of-beating-6yearold-daughter-to-death-with-bat-dies-after-selfharm-event

If you're lucky, maybe there's video footage. 

-----

Stories like this hit home. In 2015. I told you guys how one of my closest friends, not an acquaintance but a core inner circle guy I use to hang out with all the time, killed his wife and two kids. Every time a story like this comes up, I go to visit Tim's YouTube channel to rewatch the video he posted in happier times about his son's kindergarten graduation.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:04 PM, cmh6476 said:

I hope he killed himself by whacking his head against the concrete wall repeatedly.

On 9/23/2022 at 9:01 AM, lod001 said:

It's sh1t like this that makes me hope this is all just a simulation. 

Makes me hope that there's a hell.

It's not as bad as a guy who pushed another guy last year. Good thing they sent the whole of the FBI a year later to stop that one from ever happening again.

What did the FBI do in this case? 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's not as bad as a guy who pushed another guy last year. Good thing they sent the whole of the FBI a year later to stop that one from ever happening again.

What did the FBI do in this case? 

Seriously, ficking stow it.

Every God damn thread.... 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Seriously, ficking stow it.

Every God damn thread.... 

Calm yourself down. Think of chicken livers and gravy sport. 

And how am I wrong?