Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Oh, those wacky Nazi selfie takers..

Recommended Posts

He begged for mercy like a little b!tch. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 When is someone going to be charged for causing the deaths of five cops from Jan 6? The democrats keep saying 5 cops died due to the actions of the protesters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent.  Glad to see justice being served just as most of the geeks here I'm sure are.

Hopefully this positive trend toward attaching consequences to behavior continues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, red tean, don't fall into the trap of trying to defend this pawn. 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MDC said:

He looks like I picture some Geeks.

nazis divide people by race.  democrats currently divide people by race.  so yeah, when i read rusty, mooney, honcho, old maid, etc.  i imagine them like this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

 When is someone going to be charged for causing the deaths of five cops from Jan 6? The democrats keep saying 5 cops died due to the actions of the protesters. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/01/capitol-rioter-admits-to-assaulting-officer-brian-sicknick-who-died-after-jan-6.html

Google is focking awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So why wasn’t he charged with killing him or causing his death? Because he didn’t. Thanks for proving my point. Google is awesome. Now how about the other four? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MDC said:

He looks like I picture some Geeks.

I was thinking the same thing. I immediately thought of you, but with a neck tattoo and an arm sleeve and cigarette wrinkles. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I immediately thought of you, but with a neck tattoo and an arm sleeve and cigarette wrinkles. 

+50lbs

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sweet we found the Nazi

Nazi's are leftists fyi

 

Actually I believe one might more accurately assert Nazism with hard right folks.   The lefties are more Stalinist. I think we can see the parallels more clearly even today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sweet we found the Nazi

Nazi's are leftists fyi

No, Nazis and fascism are far-right ideologies, as is the practice of projecting it onto the left, which this clown was not. He's a far-right Clownzo lover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RLLD said:

 

Actually I believe one might more accurately assert Nazism with hard right folks.   The lefties are more Stalinist. I think we can see the parallels more clearly even today. 

National Socialist party 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, Nazis and fascism are far-right ideologies, as is the practice of projecting it onto the left, which this clown was not. He's a far-right Clownzo lover.

🤣

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤣

So you're saying the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, skinheads, white nationalists, etc., are actually leftists. This guy was a Clownzo-loving Nazi, Hitler mustache and all, and you think he's left. What an idiot.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pimpadoosh thinks Putin is the worst despot since Hitler. Hitler isn’t even the worst despot since Hitler. Don’t listen to that guy about history.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pimpadoosh thinks Putin is the worst despot since Hitler. Hitler isn’t even the worst despot since Hitler. Don’t listen to that guy about history.   

You think Juneteenth falls in December. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You think Juneteenth falls in December. 😂

No I don’t.  You’re making that up. If I did, the rest of my fan club would have jumped right in. Hint: if there’s even a whiff of me getting it wrong, you’ll have plenty of company. You’re flying solo here chief.  Says it all. Be patient. I get it wrong sometimes, no need to make it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, Nazis and fascism are far-right ideologies, as is the practice of projecting it onto the left, which this clown was not. He's a far-right Clownzo lover.

Which is why he clearly has mental problems... he's on the wrong side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

National Socialist party 

I understand that but in practice they aligned more with far right extremism.  Whereas leftists, notably the majority of Democrats today, are Stalinist.  Both are bad of course, both have jus terrible ideologies and cause death. The main difference today is the inclination of the Democrats to actually embrace it without restraint, and as a result even normal people are vile and evil to them now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Which is why he clearly has mental problems... he's on the wrong side.

It's just idiotic and wrong to try to put Nazis and fascists on the left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MDC said:

He looks like I picture some Geeks.

some geeks do not live in your echo-chamber of "Diversity and Acceptance" 

Diverse, and accepted, as long as you 1000% agree with me on EVERYTHING.  of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I understand that but in practice they aligned more with far right extremism.  Whereas leftists, notably the majority of Democrats today, are Stalinist.  Both are bad of course, both have jus terrible ideologies and cause death. The main difference today is the inclination of the Democrats to actually embrace it without restraint, and as a result even normal people are vile and evil to them now.

It's happening on both sides, and Jan. 6 bolded and underscored that. Far-right extremists have committed exponentially more murders in this country than leftists. That's a statistically backed fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's happening on both sides, and Jan. 6 bolded and underscored that. Far-right extremists have committed exponentially more murders in this country than leftists. That's a statistically backed fact. 

u sure about that?.. with Chicago plugging 20+ every weekend, St Louis, DC.. all of those inner city "residents" are lefties.. soooo.. 

of - i forgot, much like BLM, the black lives only count if theyre killed by whites.. and lefties only count for murder rate if... well... 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's happening on both sides, and Jan. 6 bolded and underscored that. Far-right extremists have committed exponentially more murders in this country than leftists. That's a statistically backed fact. 

January 6th was not markedly different from the burning and looting of leftists elsewhere.  When THEYYYYY were upset they were free to be criminals and seditionists....

So then when their counterparts on the right got upset they need only look back a year or so....and find the blueprint for what was an acceptable action. The problem was that they did not realize there are two sets of justice.  They did not follow the proper ideology and as such THEIR actions were criminal 

What seems to have been lost here is that not everyone understands that there are two instances of justice, these morons followed and copied what they saw. Frankly, I am delighted they were held accountable as they should be.  The problem is that if this same action were taken by those aligned to the left, it will be allowed, and we all know it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, [echo] said:

some geeks do not live in your echo-chamber of "Diversity and Acceptance" 

Diverse, and accepted, as long as you 1000% agree with me on EVERYTHING.  of course.

Relax Adolph. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's just idiotic and wrong to try to put Nazis and fascists on the left. 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's happening on both sides, and Jan. 6 bolded and underscored that. Far-right extremists have committed exponentially more murders in this country than leftists. That's a statistically backed fact. 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

Relax Adolph. 

fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's happening on both sides, and Jan. 6 bolded and underscored that. Far-right extremists have committed exponentially more murders in this country than leftists. That's a statistically backed fact. 

🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The election justice protesters from Jan 6 didn’t kill anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, [echo] said:

u sure about that?.. with Chicago plugging 20+ every weekend, St Louis, DC.. all of those inner city "residents" are lefties.. soooo.. 

 

Those are criminals, not organized, politically motivated extremist hate groups. You label some meth head who robs someone as a leftist just because he's a minority. That's just ignorant. 

If you're going to fuss about BLM, then you're a hypocrite for frequenting a message board on a website whose existence completely relies on the existence of the NFL, which has myriad pro-BLM players in it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2022 at 10:52 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Those are criminals, not organized, politically motivated extremist hate groups. You label some meth head who robs someone as a leftist just because he's a minority. That's just ignorant. 

If you're going to fuss about BLM, then you're a hypocrite for frequenting a message board on a website whose existence completely relies on the existence of the NFL, which has myriad pro-BLM players in it.

Riots of 2020. Not politically motivated or supported by liberals? Liberals are the largest hate group in this country. Possibly the world. 

All the most violent crime comes from liberal run cities. You are such an idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×