Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Steelers at Browns - Wk3

Inactives

Steelers: QB Mason Rudolph, OG Kendrick Green, WR Steven Sims, DT Isaiahh Loudermilk, LB Mark Robinson, LB David Anenih

Browns: QB Kellen Mond, WR Michael Woods II, RB Demetric Felton, S Richard LeCounte III, OT Joe Haeg, OT Chris Hubbard, DE Jadeveon Clowney

DoorDash commercial showing a fat lady watching tv in a dumpy apartment as their advertisement.  I guess they're actively going after people who have given up on life.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

DoorDash commercial showing a fat lady watching tv in a dumpy apartment as their advertisement.  I guess they're actively going after people who have given up on life.

LOL, I thought the same thing when I watched that.

I wouldn't have gone for it if I was Cleveland, but they did well going with the tempo not letting Pitt get their biguns in there.

Browns TD Brissett to Cooper.  This lead could be insurmountable for Pittsburgh.

That might have been better than Beckham's. Insane difficulty quotient

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, jrokh said:

That might have been better than Beckham's. Insane difficulty quotient

They must be reading this thread.  

You can tell the producers were like, "Guys, that catch was insane.  You're going to need to go back and jerk off over it."

Herbstreet reminds me of that clip of a depressed Eueker calling Hank Aaron's record breaking HR...  "Nice catch.  Let's see what happens on the next play"  

• Like 1

I wonder if you can pick a specific hash for the PAT.  Seems like you'd want to move it to adjust for the wind if you could.

So did Warren before that fumble.

I saw him spit on his gloves on the sideline though, so I'm sure the fumbles will not happen again.

• Haha 1

I don't know why I like to give away this free money. Two teams with crappy offenses and good defenses = guaranteed over.  Two teams with bad defenses and good offenses = guaranteed under.  I just didn't want to make the bet.

I always forget that every Cleveland home game needs to come with a bunch of marketing trying to convince me I should care about the rock and roll hall of fame.

Just to expound on that, if Cleveland converts in that spot, you just gave them a little more time, and if you stop them, it's unlikely Trubisky is going to march you down the field for a FG in this wind with 40 seconds.  Just doesn't seem like a value added decision. 

And now I get to put that to the test.  Excellent.

I really hate FF! Last week I faced ASB in 3 leagues and Diggs in 2 others. Lost all 5. This week, I face Harris in 3 league so, of course, he vultures a TD! Oh, and I'm facing Njokeass so, OF COURSE, he has a career game! In the first half!

🤬🤬

3 minutes ago, Law said:

I really hate FF! Last week I faced ASB in 3 leagues and Diggs in 2 others. Lost all 5. This week, I face Harris in 3 league so, of course, he vultures a TD! Oh, and I'm facing Njokeass so, OF COURSE, he has a career game! In the first half!

🤬🤬

Who did Najee vulture a TD from exactly?

8 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Who did Najee vulture a TD from exactly?

Oh. I guess you weren't watching. They had Warren in for the drive but when they got close, in came Harris for the short TD.

In football, that's called a vulture.

1 hour ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Damn Trubisky coming up short I think. Phew, saved me from a second Harris TD.

:mad: 

Njoko goes off on my bench of course after laying eggs for two weeks.   Of course I stay with Pitts who will get his usual 2-19  

They just showed Chubb squatting like 4000 lbs, and so they run Hunt three times inside the 5.  lol

It’s gotta be Kenny Pickett time.  This next 5:40 min is prime for a legend moment.  Common Tomlin!!!!

Im confused if your a professional wr  shouldn't you catch a football thrown in your hands 

1 hour ago, Law said:

Oh. I guess you weren't watching. They had Warren in for the drive but when they got close, in came Harris for the short TD.

In football, that's called a vulture.

In Fantasy that’s called a bell-cow TD.

The favorite player in all of sports - the backup QB.