Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 3****

Tomlin needs to go. Ouch

griz home coming  this saturday.  im might ride in the parade.  what's the call geeks?

38 minutes ago, taco breath said:

griz home coming  this saturday.  im might ride in the parade.  what's the call geeks?

Are you going to re-use your outfit from this year's Pride parade?  🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Are you going to re-use your outfit from this year's Pride parade?  🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

no, but i will do the macarana just for you.  ;)

29 minutes ago, taco breath said:

no, but i will do the macarana just for you.  ;)

:wub:

6 hours ago, taco breath said:

I’d choose the Elk

HT - what's the vibe there, what's your feel? 

This town is upside down giddy over the Bungles win. Not even Cooper Rush's mom saw that one coming. I've still no real confidence in this offense and for sure I've zero confidence in K. Moore calling plays...........but this defense is legit, least the pass rush. Unfortunately, we (STILL) can't stop the run. 

As long as Danny takes care of the ball and as long as you guys can find a way to at least slow down Parsons - you should be in good shape. 

NY 19, DAL 16

So the Giants get a home game on mnf finally. You know why? Jewish holiday. They couldn’t go to the game even if it was on Sunday.  

13 hours ago, Cruzer said:

This town is upside down giddy over the Bungles win. Not even Cooper Rush's mom saw that one coming. I've still no real confidence in this offense and for sure I've zero confidence in K. Moore calling plays...........but this defense is legit, least the pass rush. Unfortunately, we (STILL) can't stop the run. 

As long as Danny takes care of the ball and as long as you guys can find a way to at least slow down Parsons - you should be in good shape. 

NY 19, DAL 16

NYG are in big trouble. No way they can stop Pollard. They dont have an answer for a RB that gifted.  

15 hours ago, Cruzer said:

NY 19, DAL 16

The vibe is the G men have been fortunate but competent. They never would have won either of those games the last few years. Waiting on Thibadeux to see if they can get some pass rush without sending d backs to get it. Dallas is the better team and should win. But I don’t think the Giants will be pathetic. It’s an improvement. Also the WR corp is a mess. Interior lineman are an issue, tackle play is better, but Neal has work to do in pass pro.  

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Micah Hyde placed on IR with neck injury.   Will miss season for the Bills.

i definitely thought the bills and chargers were the top in the AFC.  but the caveat is always injuries.  they are facing big injuries early on.  thats why i picked the bucs to win it all 2 years ago.  those bucs were healthy.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i definitely thought the bills and chargers were the top in the AFC.  but the caveat is always injuries.  they are facing big injuries early on.  thats why i picked the bucs to win it all 2 years ago.  those bucs were healthy.

I mean it is a battle of attrition but its only week 3.  Every team is going to have at least a key player or 2 that ends up done for the season at some point.

Bills are getting Tre White their best CB back here some time.   

Thats why depth can be key in certain years.  And some of the teams with the most starting talent can go down to teams that simply have better depth.  

I think oline depth is unheralded.  And it isnt that hard to come by.  Always quality linemen to be found in the 2nd-4th rounds each year.  

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I mean it is a battle of attrition but its only week 3.  Every team is going to have at least a key player or 2 that ends up done for the season at some point.

Bills are getting Tre White their best CB back here some time.   

Thats why depth can be key in certain years.  And some of the teams with the most starting talent can go down to teams that simply have better depth.  

I think oline depth is unheralded.  And it isnt that hard to come by.  Always quality linemen to be found in the 2nd-4th rounds each year.  

yah i didnt count the bills out yet but they are on their way to an injury riddled season.  best hope it stops quick.

11 hours ago, Horseman said:

NYG are in big trouble. No way they can stop Pollard. They dont have an answer for a RB that gifted.  

Na, NY will be alright. Too many dumbasses calling the shots here think Zeke is the better back still - Pollard won't get the touches. 

23 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

yah i didnt count the bills out yet but they are on their way to an injury riddled season.  best hope it stops quick.

Even with all the injuries, they only lost because of their own mistakes in this one. Let the hurt players heal up, win the winnable games, and have a fresh team come December. KC lost to the Colts who are terrible this year, so, as they say “Any Given Sunday.” I’m still a Bill-iever in a great season this year.

Packers on que.  Can't step on anyone throats ever.  Bucs get so lucky vs thr Packers it is unreal.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Packers on que.  Can't step on anyone throats ever.  Bucs get so lucky vs thr Packers it is unreal.

That was a great hit on Jones that forced the fumble. Still, GB is looking good. Just worried they will crumble down the stretch as the heat takes its toll.

Just now, Reality said:

My 9ers, My God... Unwatchable football. I need that game deleted from my brain.

NFL is unwatchable really. Terrible product

I have yet to watch a minute of SNF this year. The matchups have sucked and after a full day of NFL I have had enough. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

NFL is unwatchable really. Terrible product

It was a bad Sunday of football. I'll be back again next week though.

16 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

QB Justin Herbert will start today.  Apparently his coaches wanted him to sit.

Team of the Decade really took it up the back door.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

It was a bad Sunday of football. I'll be back again next week though.

Bizzaro world. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

My 9ers, My God... Unwatchable football. I need that game deleted from my brain.

It was pathetic

Jimmy G and Kittle are back!! :overhead:

Jimmy G limits the negative effects of his own incompetence by stepping out of the back of the end zone for a safety, thereby nullifying the pick-6 he threw. Just wow.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Jimmy G limits the negative effects of his own incompetence by stepping out of the back of the end zone for a safety, thereby nullifying the pick-6 he threw. Just wow.

Jesus. Good thing he's not a punter.

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Jesus. Good thing he's not a punter.

Miami’s punter kicks butt (literally).

I can’t believe the Bills didn’t win that game after blocking the punt. I though for sure JA would get it done. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can’t believe the Bills didn’t win that game after blocking the punt. I though for sure JA would get it done. 

Me too. Me too. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:33 AM, Horseman said:

I'll be damn, you called it. 

Amazing what Pollard can do when he gets equal touches.