Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 3 FU Thread

Off to a great start.  Higgins gets robbed of a TD.  Amar St Brown gets tackled at the 1, then Jamal Williams (who some idiot in my league started against me) gets the TD.  Fock off

Early start today.  I feel the motivation.

I think I saw Amon-Ra checking his phone too.

Way to go Gabe Davis - I'd have been better off if you just took another week off.  And not-so-scary Terry gets his weekly FU - pathetic!    

My entire team, at this point. Pittman, Montgomery, Conklin, Mixon...it is midway through week 3 and my TE position still has 0 points on the year. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I may have just lost Amon Ra for the rest of this game...bummer

Nice, I lose another guy early. Week 3 screws me every year. I think this would be three straight years where I lead the league in scoring with a 3-0 record, then lose half of my starters to injury. 

30 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

David Montgomery for getting hurt. Ankle or knee, conflicting reports.  Doubtful to return. :wall:

Even worse, someone who handcuffed Herbert in case of this happening, has seen some guy named Trestan Ebner getting a lot of carries.

33 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

My entire team, at this point. Pittman, Montgomery, Conklin, Mixon...it is midway through week 3 and my TE position still has 0 points on the year. 

1.625 ypc against the Jets

Justin Jefferson= big week 1, nothing in the 6+ quarters since...

Patterson back on my bench and blowing up again. Next week when I have to start him for Montgomery, Atlanta will give him 8 carries and 1 target.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

DJ Moore

Thanks for those 2.5 points today, DJ. Let's see if you forget to cash your paycheck this week after forgetting to show up for work.

ICEMAN

My FU goes out to the Fantasy Football analysts having Alvin Kamara in the top 10 or 15 coming off an injury that is going to linger.  Also keeping Brandin Cooks as a WE 13.  Didn't fool me on either as I benched them both and I won because of it.

I'm not sure if my big FU this week goes to Justin Herbert or (more likely) to me for drafting him over Lamar Jackson. With Herbert I'm 1-2, with Lamar I'd be 3-0. FOCK

19 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

I'm not sure if my big FU this week goes to Justin Herbert or (more likely) to me for drafting him over Lamar Jackson. With Herbert I'm 1-2, with Lamar I'd be 3-0. FOCK

I'm not sure you can blame him.  he was playing injured.  you knew there was a risk when you started him.  

21 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

And FU to me for drafting this guy with his clown QB over AJ Brown. 

At draft time, AJ Brown had a "clown QB" too (a career 60% passer).

Hurts seems to have gotten this passing thing down a lot better in the offseason.

I cannot wait to rage drop Allen Robinson tomorrow.  I could close my eyes and throw a dart at the waiver wire and be guaranteed to hit on a better player.  Fock this loser

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I cannot wait to rage drop Allen Robinson tomorrow.  I could close my eyes and throw a dart at the waiver wire and be guaranteed to hit on a better player.  Fock this loser

He's had four red-zone targets in three games; I'm sure some lucky opponent will grab him and beat you in the playoffs by starting him.

3 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Lol.  

Wish we could post pics...

Would you catch it if we pay you ANOTHER million dollars?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Mjfp0AAx-VArydDK_z63lBmOX6mkv5i/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S_iBNzLAXARHNln_ru-xQ89eZVR0LUmo/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hhbeYc4K2NSmowSiHWbKJlq5nyMVgrjF/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RIcS2KIFIRqoBBgsDO0d4HiMUtOsD0jY/view?usp=sharing

CeeDee, dude, I love you, but I could have caught that.

13 points that cost me in a league where I needed you bad.

I don't do a lot of FUs, but I think you earned one.

On 9/25/2022 at 1:57 PM, Showboat said:

Way to go Gabe Davis - I'd have been better off if you just took another week off.  And not-so-scary Terry gets his weekly FU - pathetic!    

Well get ready for an encore. Davis didn't practice all week but today he said he's playing. Typically, I bench a WR with ankle issues who doesn't practice all week. Get burned sometimes but more often the result is the right call.

1 hour ago, wolves111 said:

Well get ready for an encore. Davis didn't practice all week but today he said he's playing. Typically, I bench a WR with ankle issues who doesn't practice all week. Get burned sometimes but more often the result is the right call.

Agree - so the FU is to me if I start him this week.  However, that Ravens D has been plenty generous to WRs, so it's tough to bench him if he's active.

15 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Agree - so the FU is to me if I start him this week.  However, that Ravens D has been plenty generous to WRs, so it's tough to bench him if he's active.

Yeah I get it. I have Zeke penciled in as a flex because of last week. A little voice in my head says don’t do it but the weather report for Baltimore is heavy rain with wind. I can see another game where that little worm McKenzie gets all the attention 

I really Hope Davis can play, that Ravens def is trash.  

FU to ESPN for constantly showing Judge's attempt to hit a ball with a stick while people are trying to watch football.  It's like if you were watching your favorite network prime time TV show on CBS and they went to a double box with the picture and sound from another network, because THAT show has a really good episode on tonight which you really should see, even though you chose to watch this other show instead.  We know what you want to watch, trust us.

FU.

• Thanks 1

Tulane has the ball and driving, down 7 to Houston with two minutes to go... and we're listening to an injury time out in the Yankees game because Aaron Judge is at the plate.

smh

No need to get so upset, just stop watching tv. 

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Tulane has the ball and driving, down 7 to Houston with two minutes to go... and we're listening to an injury time out in the Yankees game because Aaron Judge is at the plate.

smh

Do people still watch baseball? It's about as exciting as soccer.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Do people still watch baseball? It's about as exciting as soccer.

IKR?

They should bring baseball into the 21st century.  Make it so you can run to any base you want, as long as you touch all three before you come home.  Introduce some strategy into the game.  They know you're going to first, that's why everyone is out.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

IKR?

They should bring baseball into the 21st century.  Make it so you can run to any base you want, as long as you touch all three before you come home.  Introduce some strategy into the game.  They know you're going to first, that's why everyone is out.

WOW, are you lost?

Justin Jefferson, I don't know what happened to him but he's toast=probably my worst first rd pick ever. But hey, it's 2nd quarter and he's already hit his average of THREE WHOLE POINTS-BY HIMSELF! Wait a go big fella! Lazy dog.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Justin Jefferson, I don't know what happened to him but he's toast=probably my worst first rd pick ever. But hey, it's 2nd quarter and he's already hit his average of THREE WHOLE POINTS-BY HIMSELF! Wait a go big fella! Lazy dog.

Good Call...