Good players on Bad Teams

Terry McLaurin tops my list Commanders 👎

• Like 1

DK Metcalf

Patrick Mahomes   😁

On 9/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, polecatt said:

DK Metcalf

Patrick Mahomes   😁

Have a feeling there's gonna be some big trades this year ...giants are hurting 

On 9/29/2022 at 9:56 PM, craftsman said:

I have McLaurin and Breece Hall. Love both of them moving forward.

I hope you are right but I have yet to see Wash make it priority to get Terry the ball early.

10 minutes ago, DrG said:

I hope you are right but I have yet to see Wash make it priority to get Terry the ball early.

Well, I had him last year and he frustrated the heck out of me. One week he would score 30, the next 3, he would get like 6 points, then another blow up game. So far this year he has been in double digit points all three games, and has more receptions in each game than in his previous game.

In the last game didn't he get 6 for over 100 and a TD? 

Wentz hasn't been great in the least, but it seems he is getting more on point with McLaurin as the season goes on? Who knows. 

I have him in my lineup this week with Michael Thomas out. Have him, Higgins and London going with Hall and Khalil Herbert. Not sure if I should play Jacobs over Hall though. 

Wentz was the third highest scoring Qb week one , and sixth highest week 2 , he’s currently one point behind that 3-5 round Qb named Mahomes, he had a bad game last weekend, but I think he wax great the first two games.  

There’s skill position talent in Washington. A lot of Terry Ms production came in garbage time. It’s like they go half the game and wake up realizing they should get their best player the ball.

2 hours ago, DrG said:

There’s skill position talent in Washington. A lot of Terry Ms production came in garbage time. It’s like they go half the game and wake up realizing they should get their best player the ball.

Yup

Dameon Pierce

75 yard touchdown run, well blocked.  Pierce showed great burst/speed.

New Orleans DST. Continually being put in a bad position due to horrible play by the offense and special teams. Negative 7 turnover differential after four games.  :bench:

On 10/1/2022 at 9:08 PM, FFer said:

Pitts.  Hurts me to even type the name.

I'd be interested to see his EZ targets this year.... I guess the expected positive regression from last year's nearly nill TD numbers is gonna have to wait 

About time to add Cooper kupp to this thread