Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Doubs hype train.... is it time yet?

it is looking like the opportunity is there for him.   he had a good game last week.

who here things its time to get on the train?

Watkins going on IR was a big help.  As long as Watson's hamstring lingers, Doubs is startable.  We'll see if he does enough to stay relevant once Watson and Watkins return.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

it is looking like the opportunity is there for him.   he had a good game last week.

who here things its time to get on the train?

He's definitely ARod's go to guy 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

He's definitely ARod's go to guy 

Well, Lazard is still the go-to guy, as long as he is healthy, but Doubs is emerging as the #2 in the absence of Watkins and Watson.

He’s on the waiver wire. So I will put a bid in for him and drop one of my late round flyers that has done absolutely nothing n

I think so, he had a good game when called upon, I mean what has Watson or Watkins done so far to keep Doubs of the field? 

59 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Well, Lazard is still the go-to guy, as long as he is healthy, but Doubs is emerging as the #2 in the absence of Watkins and Watson.

He's a slug

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Watkins going on IR was a big help.  As long as Watson's hamstring lingers, Doubs is startable.  We'll see if he does enough to stay relevant once Watson and Watkins return.

Usually when Sammy Watkins' hamstring starts flaring up it doesn't stop until next season

Does anyone see this as a 'sell high' situation? I have him on my bench in favor of Chase, Pittman and St Brown. Curious to see what you think I could get for him

I think you should be able to get J Jefferson for him.  

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I think you should be able to get J Jefferson for him.  

As great as that would be, getting JJ doesn't fill the need at this point. I was one of the idiots that bought into the n harris hype. Hoping to possibly package him or connor with Doubs to get an upgrade to go with pierce 

Shame I kept warning about N Harris.  Yeah all one can do is shop   

Good luck   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Carted off

they said questionable to return, but I wouldnt be surprised if he missed next game too.   even if he plays, its questionable if he will be effective.   Ankle injuries can be bad for WR.

high ankle sprain.  4-6 weeks.

the train may have left the station, but it has now crashed.

Doubs has no value until fantasy playoff time.   he may be ok a week or 2 earlier but I'd say hes not startable for at least 2 or 3 weeks.

hello next year

Looks like Watson is finally stepping up. Maybe doubs getting hurt was his wake up call.

Watsons first injury-free game since what?..W1 I think.  Dunno if there is an old thread re: him as a NFL/FF prospect, but of the ‘eye test,’ he sure looks the part of a good player. Two knocks thus far are 1) injury-proneness (…probably b/c of his size) and 2) dropping well thrown passes. 

Hard to know if he’ll be consistent for rosters down the stretch. He’s definitely flexworthy in most formats for the coming week…maybe with increased upside for ff late-season & playoffs.

Wasn’t it Watson who missed some practice time , and even some preseason games not due to injuries, that he was just dealing with off field issues. 

And he has had injury issue, if he can perform he’s roster worthy on a team with Rodgers at Qb, and that lacks consistency at the wr slot.