Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

RB Waiver - full ppr

It's time to cut Mooney.  Both RBs, Williams (Det) and Herbert (Chi) are available. Any preference?  Henry, Kamara, Patterson, Elliott, D. Pierce are my other RBs with Robinson Jr on IR.

12 team with 10 bench spots in my league there absolutely nobody available...I'd imagine atleast until bye weeks 

37 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

It's time to cut Mooney.  Both RBs, Williams (Det) and Herbert (Chi) are available. Any preference?  Henry, Kamara, Patterson, Elliott, D. Pierce are my other RBs with Robinson Jr on IR.

When are you going to start a backup RB over the six in your stable?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

100% agree with this post!

• Thanks 1

Any WRs available for Mooney? 

Grab and stash  obj you know he's playing somewhere this year

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Thanks for helping me look at it from a different point of view. 

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

What about the philosophy of keeping another team from getting that player? Perhaps trading them for someone if they turn out to be solid or another team really needs a rb?

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Any WRs available for Mooney? 

Not in my humble opinion...

Chark, James (NYG), Dortch, Davis (NYJ), Anderson (Car) are the top 5 projected points for this week. Burks, Pickens, Palmer have higher rostered percentages. 

36 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Not in my humble opinion...

Chark, James (NYG), Dortch, Davis (NYJ), Anderson (Car) are the top 5 projected points for this week. Burks, Pickens, Palmer have higher rostered percentages. 

Richie James is sneaky in deep leagues. Looks like the only WR interested in NYG. I haven't seen them use him on many screens yet either... return yardage upside also.

That said, Palmer is my choice, as he gets as many looks as Williams, and Allen is already dinged up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Dortch 👍

My other WR.... we start 3 are Evans,  St. Brown, Cooks, C. Samuel, Doubs and Gallup.

27 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

My other WR.... we start 3 are Evans,  St. Brown, Cooks, C. Samuel, Doubs and Gallup.

Your solid then no need to chase the wire..... this week evans,brown,cooks if his ankle is good to go (brown) just look at fantasy pros projections and play your best available (matchups)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

12 team with 10 bench spots in my league there absolutely nobody available...I'd imagine atleast until bye weeks 

I wish my league had that deep a bench, because I wouldn't have stupidly dropped Rhamondre and Khalil searching for some additional help @ WR. We have only 15 spots total, and one IR spot if a player truly is on IR.

FML: I dropped Khalil for Gallup on Saturday. Figures.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

What about the philosophy of keeping another team from getting that player?

That strategy usually applies when the player in question would HELP another team.

In the case of backup scrubs, you kind of hope that another team DOES pick them up, and hopefully drops someone useful.

• Thanks 1

I would drop Mooney for Dortch.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

Drop Mooney for Wiliams (DET).  Put in a 2nd waiver claim for Herbert.  They could be the tops 2 overall FF points running backs this week if Montgomery is out and he probably will be.

• Thanks 1

It’s one thing to grab a player your current opponent might need against you. But usually the deny the other guy a player is a sucker play.

I like Rallo’s post about James-I picked him up. Jones has also been scrambling for his life so I’d expect more screens and dump offs which may benefit both James and Barkley. But also tempted to try and sell high on Barkley.

Really, who would you ask for in return of Barkely, I own him in two leagues thinking of shopping him.  

On 9/27/2022 at 11:13 AM, AxeElf said:

Maybe when he plays you..............................

On 9/27/2022 at 12:13 PM, AxeElf said:

Maybe this weekend with Patterson and Kamara questionable. Zeke hasn't really done much either.  I got Herbert (Chi).