Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

How many candy colored fentanyl pills will reach trick or treaters this year?

Fentanyl is one of those MAGAtard obsession points, like muh border and muh Hunter Biden.

Yeah, it's a problem, but geez.

😂

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Is this actually something the right wing is talking about?   Due to our open border, kids will be getting fentanyl while trick or treating this year?  For real?

Look who started the topic. Stupid as the day is long.

It is entirely fear mongering because they traffic in it and people- clearly- vote based on it. 

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Liberals don't care. Keep the border open.

So you want kids to get fentanyl pills? Sicko

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Liberals voted for fentanyl entering this country. Not me. You are really lost all the time. You are the one who voted for it.  

Just now, craftsman said:

Liberals voted for fentanyl entering this country. Not me. You are really lost all the time. You are the one who voted for it.  

You were encouraging them to keep the border open 

Just now, craftsman said:

I dont remember seeing this on the ballot.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

I dont remember seeing this on the ballot.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect anyone of your limited intellect (liberals in general) to understand what the agendas are for the parties they vote for. 

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Fentanyl is one of those MAGAtard obsession points, like muh border and muh Hunter Biden.

Yeah, it's a problem, but geez.

😂

Kind of like how the liberals treat every abortion performed as if the woman was raped by her father.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not in the least. I wish 4 million+ would get tossed back to the third world countries they came from.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Is this actually something the right wing is talking about?   Due to our open border, kids will be getting fentanyl while trick or treating this year?  For real?

Yeah, it's one of those Newsmax squealing points. Muh borders. Muh election fraud. Muh fentanyl. Muh Hunter Biden. 

It's like drugs have never come into this country from Mexico until Biden. 😵

MAGAtards just fall for this MSM, which panders to them for the ratings and advertising dollars, knowing they won't think for themselves.

Sheeple.

Baaaaaaaaaa! 

🐏

5 hours ago, craftsman said:

Liberals don't care. Keep the border open.

they wont care unless it reaches kids in Martha's Yineyards.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

The problem is still China, they have somehow shifted the blame to Mexico, even this article is trying to blame it on mexico, yet all the ingredients are still coming from China.

From your link:

“Since then, the dominant source of illegally sourced fentanyl has been Mexico,” the report says. “The drug is manufactured in illegal laboratories there using precursors from Asia — mainly the PRC(Peoples Republic of China) — and is trafficked principally by land into the United States.”

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

The problem is still China, they have somehow shifted the blame to Mexico, even this article is trying to blame it on mexico, yet all the ingredients are still coming from China.

That's true, but I don't think that means Mexico shouldn't be held accountable. They couldn't do it without China, & China couldn't do it without them.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No he wasn't. He was clearly mockingly paraphrasing the Biden administration's position on border security, or rather their lack thereof.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Craftman's post is more an observation that one of the ramifications of having a lax border policy is that cartels have an easier time entering the porous borders which, in turn, leads to a proliferation of drugs like fentanyl to everyone, including kids. You're right that the notion that distribution will occur via Halloween "trick or treating" bags seems to be over-the-top hyperbolic. Giving away free fentanyl product samples to five-year-olds whose parents can tell police which house they came from contradicts what we know of most pushers who prefer to make quiet money on the downlow and in the shadows.

Taking out the Halloween angle, his greater point still stands.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, easilyscan said:

That's true, but I don't think that means Mexico shouldn't be held accountable. They couldn't do it without China, & China couldn't do it without them.

And the US wouldn't be bringing them in without Biden. It takes the whole chain to work together to get them here.  

• Thanks 1

Yeah nothing for the liberals to see here. Yet another thing they think is all fake news and/or is hyperbole. 

When did NBC and the administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration and also the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention become Newsmax? 

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, it's one of those Newsmax squealing points. Muh borders. Muh election fraud. Muh fentanyl. Muh Hunter Biden. 

MAGAtards just fall for this MSM, which panders to them for the ratings and advertising dollars, knowing they won't think for themselves.

Sheeple.

Baaaaaaaaaa! 

🐏

Liberals will deny anything that is bad happening based on Biden's policies. Dumbest people on earth.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/young-people-are-targeted-brightly-colored-rainb

Young people are being targeted with brightly colored ‘rainbow fentanyl,’ government drug agency warns

“They’re doing this to get new users, to appeal to younger users. We’re finding it all over the social media platforms. Rainbow pills are all over." said the administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration. 

In an interview Monday, DEA Administrator Anne Milgram said the drug is being sold in pills and powders that come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes intended to look like candy. Sometimes traffickers even nickname the products “Sweet Tarts” and “Skittles” after real candy. 

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is “50 times more potent than heroin and 100 times more potent than morphine,” and it is the “deadliest drug threat facing this country,”  the DEA says on its website. Nearly 108,000 people died of drug overdoses in the U.S. last year, with 66% of those deaths related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

No he wasn't. He was clearly mockingly paraphrasing the Biden administration's position on border security, or rather their lack thereof.

Mocking it implies kids getting fentanyl pills is funny somehow 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That’s not what he said.  This is the type of argument style I was asking about a while back.  It has a name and I once knew it, but can’t remember.

He says it’s not a huge problem, you respond by saying he wants kids to get fentanyl in their candy.  It’s a method of thought termination.

1 hour ago, MLCKAA said:

That’s not what he said.  This is the type of argument style I was asking about a while back.  It has a name and I once knew it, but can’t remember.

He says it’s not a huge problem, you respond by saying he wants kids to get fentanyl in their candy.  It’s a method of thought termination.

To me, if someone sarcastically says “keep the borders open” and implying that is the cause of said problem, they don’t really mind the problem happening as long as it makes the current administration look bad (this is similar to comments I’ve made saying that Tucker seems happy about bad things happening in/to America).  But, you are certainly welcome to your opinion.  ‘Merica.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Like Covid and fat/old people, maybe this can thin out the poor. 

Or thin out young people wanting the same casual drug experience their parents and grandparents got to have. 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Young people being targeted for drugs?

Inconceivable!

😱

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

To me, if someone sarcastically says “keep the borders open” and implying that is the cause of said problem, they don’t really mind the problem happening as long as it makes the current administration look bad (this is similar to comments I’ve made saying that Tucker seems happy about bad things happening in/to America).  But, you are certainly welcome to your opinion.  ‘Merica.

Who here doesn't mind the borders being open? From what I can see in this country, it's the liberals and zero conservatives. 

Why do you keep trying to change the message? 

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sheeple.

Baaaaaaaaaa! 

🐏

If this is a hill you're going to die on, R.I.P.

• We KNOW Biden's border policy is essentially "open borders".
  • We KNOW there was election fraud.  How much?  No one knows because there's no investigation.  Wonder why?????
  • We KNOW there is a fentanyl problem.
  • We KNOW Hunter Biden had deals with foreign officials, obtained by his father.
  • Thanks 1

MmmMmmmMmmmMM Ecstacy 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You're an idiot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Is this a thread where all the liberals prove how stupid they are?

No it's a thread where the magatards are trying to scare everyone into thinking their kids are gonna get fentanyl while trick or treating.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-cancel-halloween_n_6333b9cbe4b028164523d694?d_id=4957345&ref=bffbhuffpost&ncid_tag=fcbklnkushpmg00000063&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=us_main&fbclid=IwAR3H0LxL7G9tBsUEy8sYzEFdFP-ptQx07IgQeak7En6S1pEigy6EFeAQUps

“The idea that because [the pills] are colorful means that [cartels] must be trying to force fentanyl or ply children or their Halloween candy is markedly ridiculous,” Mariah Francis of the National Harm Reduction Coalition told the magazine.

Muh fentanyl. :cry:

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Is this a thread where all the liberals prove how stupid they are?

Take your pick, there's dozens of them on this site. This one is one of their especially bad threads though. I'll give you that.

No it's a thread where the magatards are trying to scare everyone into thinking their kids are gonna get fentanyl while trick or treating.

LOL, thanks for proving my point.

Just another example of MSM pandering to MAGAtards with a new scary thing, which actually has been around for a long time.