Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

How many candy colored fentanyl pills will reach trick or treaters this year?

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

You are truly pathetic 

Stop using my word, unoriginal twerp. 

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, what’s the point of this thread now?

Fentanyl is dangerous, m’kay?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I remember my first thread on a message bored too. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

But if you truly want to know its this.   

From the DEA:  "Mexican drug cartels that are responsible for the vast majority of the fentanyl that is being trafficked in the United States.  Fentanyl remains the deadliest drug threat facing this country."

The only reason you guys keep clinging to the "But its not on Halloween!@#!"   "That's the OP, so we can ONLY talk about that!"    Which is a Red Herring, you cling to it because it distracts from the real truth of the current border policies.  People, teens are dying at record numbers and by distracting from that reality and keep arguing about stuff that doesn't matter, you don't have to look yourself in the mirror to face the ugliness of your voting pattern. 

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The only reason you guys keep clinging to the "But its not on Halloween!@#!"   "That's the OP, so we can ONLY talk about that!"    Which is a Red Herring, you cling to it because it distracts from the real truth of the current border policies.  People, teens are dying at record numbers and by distracting from that reality and keep arguing about stuff that doesn't matter, you don't have to look yourself in the mirror to face the ugliness of your voting pattern. 

Idiot, not one person has claimed that fentanyl is not a problem, of course it's a problem.  Of course the border is a problem.  We all agree on that.

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Idiot, not one person has claimed that fentanyl is not a problem, of course it's a problem.  Of course the border is a problem.  We all agree on that.

Then vote for people who will do something about it. Then stop making excuses all the time, just like you do with the trans kids.  Constantly making excuses is akin to giving a drug addict money, you may not like it but you are an enabler.  

Be a man, take an actual stand.... puzzy. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Then vote for people who will do something about it. Then stop making excuses all the time, just like trans kids.  Constantly making excuses is akin to giving a drug addict money, you may not like it but you are an enabler.  

Boom! 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Then vote for people who will do something about it. Then stop making excuses all the time, just you do the like trans kids.  Constantly making excuses is akin to giving a drug addict money, you may not like it but you are an enabler.  

Be a man, take an actual stand.... puzzy. 

I didn't vote for Biden you focking piece of sh1t.

Now youre gonna tell me that if I'm not scared of trick or treating then I'm an enabler?  I'm a puzzy?

You're the real puzzy here.  You wanna be scared of everything.  Be a man, cuck.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

I didn't vote for Biden you focking piece of sh1t.

Now youre gonna tell me that if I'm not scared of trick or treating then I'm an enabler?  I'm a puzzy?

You're the real puzzy here.  You wanna be scared of everything.  Be a man, cuck.

I'm 100% confident in my belief system, you just told on yourself.  #triggered

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just as I thought.  Go to bed.

You are an enabler though. Accept it. 

29 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Weird, I linked to a previous thread I started about an actual fentanyl problem, and no one including you seemed to care.

I also asked an honest question to HT earlier but he’s too busy trolling…are other drugs besides fentanyl disguised to look like candy too?   Otherwise, saying it’s being “disguised to look like candy” is contradictory to “its disguised to look like other drugs.”

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are an enabler though. Accept it. 

Looking in the mirror for some people is hard, I'm not talking about physical traits either......

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're a piece of sh1t.  Accept that 

I’m a man of respect around here. They love me around here. I’m a swell guy. You’re a lying sack of shitt and everyone knows it. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weird, I linked to a previous thread I started about an actual fentanyl problem, and no one including you seemed to care.

I also asked an honest question to HT earlier but he’s too busy trolling…are other drugs besides fentanyl disguised to look like candy too?   Otherwise, saying it’s being “disguised to look like candy” is contradictory to “its disguised to look like other drugs.”

These ass holes only want to act like ass holes.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m a man of respect around here. They love me around here. I’m a swell guy. You’re a lying sack of shitt and everyone knows it. 

:lol:

You're focking delusional.  You're a joke.

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Looking in the mirror for some people is hard, I'm not talking about physical traits either......

Exactly. He was blabbing about how realistic the fake vaginas are a while back. But say he’s an enabler and you’re the one with the problem.  

Ecstasy looks like candy. The fentanyl is made to look like that, and other drugs. Kids order x or Molly and they get this poison instead. But why would some guy from a mall town in his 50’s know that? Gutterboy probably still plays video games. 

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

:lol:

You're focking delusional.  You're a joke.

Whooosh.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ecstasy looks like candy. The fentanyl is made to look like that, and other drugs. Kids order x or Molly and they get this poison instead. But why would some guy from a mall town in his 50’s know that? Gutterboy probably still plays video games. 

Where did I say that fentanyl is not a problem?  Shut your mouth 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ecstasy looks like candy. 

Do they put it in Lego or skittles boxes?

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This post is more accurate than most.  

When is the infamous quote " I eat pieces of sh1t like you for breakfast" coming into this thread??

On 11/21/2022 at 11:07 PM, KSB2424 said:

This post is more accurate than most.  

Do they put ecstasy in Lego and skittles boxes?

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

😂

Parents aren’t worried about fentanyl at your house.  They have other concerns. 

• Thanks 1