Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

How many candy colored fentanyl pills will reach trick or treaters this year?

Recommended Posts

Every Halloween someone is giving out free drugs to our kids. 

What would be the goal of causing ODs in several children around an area? Unless it's like a serial killer who gets off on that stuff, dealers know that they can make more money off of keeping kids alive and getting them addicted vs killing a bunch of them off. 

 

No one GIVES AWAY free drugs. FFS. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Every Halloween someone is giving out free drugs to our kids. 

What would be the goal of causing ODs in several children around an area? Unless it's like a serial killer who gets off on that stuff, dealers know that they can make more money off of keeping kids alive and getting them addicted vs killing a bunch of them off. 

 

No one GIVES AWAY free drugs. FFS. 

 

I would assume drug dealers give out the occasional free sample to encourage future consumption, just like grocery stores do.

But they’re not going to slip them to unknowing 5-year olds.  I guess I could see them offering them to the 16/17 year olds that want candy without wearing an actual costume though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Finding someone attractive does not mean you want to sleep with them.  There are women who are 20 but look like they are 15, is it focked up to find them attractive?  Age should make no difference when it comes to finding a person attractive, pretty or handsome.  Feeling sexual urges and especially acting on them is what is crossing the line.

He thinks if he had a daughter and she was dressed up for prom or something, and he told her she looks beautiful, that it means he wants to nail her. The fact that this guy keeps pushing this narrative is beyond me. 

Unless he's afraid to call his daughter beautiful because deep down he really does want something from her. Yikes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Or thin out young people wanting the same casual drug experience their parents and grandparents got to have. 

We got the drugs, they get the internet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Have they made fentanyl in Pez form yet?

Nah. They have just been finding them in packages of Skittles and Nerds.

And some here think the DEA is a "MAGAtard" run organization.  I guess all the authorities that found them are "magatards" too. :dunno:

https://meaww.com/a-mass-poisoning-rainbow-colored-fentanyl-disguised-as-skittles-nerds-candy-dea-cautions-parents

With Halloween near, DEA cautions parents after authorities find fentanyl disguised as Skittles and Nerds

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is encouraging parents to be cautious in light of a recent seizure in Connecticut when 15,000 fentanyl tablets were discovered concealed in packs of Skittles and Nerds. With Halloween just weeks away, a former specialist said, "This is not a drug issue, it's a mass poisoning." The organization has strongly cautioned parents to educate themselves as children go out trick or treating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Finding someone attractive does not mean you want to sleep with them.  There are women who are 20 but look like they are 15, is it focked up to find them attractive?  Age should make no difference when it comes to finding a person attractive, pretty or handsome.  Feeling sexual urges and especially acting on them is what is crossing the line.

Maybe we're playing semantics, but I think it does.  When you say someone is physically attractive, the definition even says "sexually alluring".  Kids should not be attractive to normal adults.  Kids should not be hot to normal adults.  You can say kids are cute, or pretty or handsome, but attractive and hot imply a sexual desire.

Hell, one of his posts was "Didn't Brook Shields cause cardiac arrest in God fearing straight men when she was 14 years old?"  Cardiac arrest?  Dude was clearly sexually aroused by a 14 year old, and then he has the balls to call other people pedos for supporting LGBTQ rights.  He's a straight up piece of sh1t that deserves no defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were stopped by an officer and he looked inside my truck while writing me a ticket for speeding and driving naked, and he saw some skittles in the console next to me, would he have probable cause to search my car?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

We got the drugs, they get the internet. 

I only experimented in drugs 20 years ago. Very low volume. Twice acid, a couple times coke, and some pot here and there. Haven't done any of it since. If I were 20 in today's America, I wouldn't touch any of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

If I were stopped by an officer and he looked inside my truck while writing me a ticket for speeding and driving naked, and he saw some skittles in the console next to me, would he have probable cause to search my car?

I thought she was hot when I first saw it.  The movie can out in 1980 and I was a kid when I saw it so she was quite a bit older than me by that time.

This is an interesting conversation though.  If you saw a girl who looked like she was 14 and said she was pretty, would it change your mind once you found out she was 18?  Would knowing her actual age suddenly make her hot to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do fathers never compliment their daughters on how they look when they are young? Because that's just not underage, that's adding in incest as far as guttervomit thinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought she was hot when I first saw it.  The movie can out in 1980 and I was a kid when I saw it so she was quite a bit older than me by that time.

This is an interesting conversation though.  If you saw a girl who looked like she was 14 and said she was pretty, would it change your mind once you found out she was 18?  Would knowing her actual age suddenly make her hot to you?

No, because I don't think that girls that look 14 are hot.  Anyone that does is a creep, unless you're 14.  Anyone over the age of say 25, that thinks that a 14 year old girl is hot is a creep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought she was hot when I first saw it.  The movie can out in 1980 and I was a kid when I saw it so she was quite a bit older than me by that time.

This is an interesting conversation though.  If you saw a girl who looked like she was 14 and said she was pretty, would it change your mind once you found out she was 18?  Would knowing her actual age suddenly make her hot to you?

Forgive me for not replying, if you expected a reply, but you seem to be quoting me while asking your question of someone else.  Having just consumed two Pez candies I find this too confusing. so I will not respond.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Do fathers never compliment their daughters on how they look when they are young? Because that's just not underage, that's adding in incest as far as guttervomit thinks

I've never heard a father say that his daughter was hot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Forgive me for not replying, if you expected a reply, but you seem to be quoting me while asking your question of someone else.  Having just cionsumed two Pez candies I find this too confusing. so I will not respond.  

Not sure how I ended up quoting you.  That was a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Probably all horned up thinking about 14 year old kids.

They don't turn me on.  I'm able to separate recognizing a young woman as being attractive from being turned on.  It's not hard to do.  The ones who can not do that are the sick people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They don't turn me on.  I'm able to separate recognizing a young woman as being attractive from being turned on.  It's not hard to do.  The ones who can not do that are the sick people.

Keep telling yourself that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They don't turn me on.  I'm able to separate recognizing a young woman as being attractive from being turned on.  It's not hard to do.  The ones who can not do that are the sick people.

They are the ones who are scared of their attraction to kids and need to lash out at others who are more secure in their ability to separate the two. Hence vomitbreath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Keep telling yourself that.

Do you think Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things is attractive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

She's a focking kid man, the fock is wrong with you.

She's 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you think Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things is attractive?

Of course not, for fock's sake.  I am not attracted to a kid from Stranger Things.  You are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Of course not, for fock's sake.  I am not attracted to a kid from Stranger Things.  You are?

I think she's attractive right now.  She's an adult so I don't know why anyone would get all huffy about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

They are the ones who are scared of their attraction to kids and need to lash out at others who are more secure in their ability to separate the two. Hence vomitbreath.

14 year olds give you cardiac arrest, but everyone else is the pedo.  Of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think she's attractive right now.  She's an adult so I don't know why anyone would get all huffy about it.

Depends on how old you are.  If you're over 25, then you're a creep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, craftsman said:

:lol: I had a feeling he would fall for that setup. :thumbsup: :lol:

She looks like a kid, her age doesn't make a difference in my attraction to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Depends on how old you are.  If you're over 25, then you're a creep.

Perfectly normal for a 25 year old to be married to 33 year old though?  What about a 20 year and a 28 year old?

This is very interesting sociological experiment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Perfectly normal for a 25 year old to be married to 33 year old though?  What about a 20 year and a 28 year old?

This is very interesting sociological experiment.

How about a 42 year old and a 28 year old? :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

She looks like a kid, her age doesn't make a difference in my attraction to her.

Do you think it would be creepy for a 26 year old to find an 18 year old attractive or date each other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, craftsman said:

How about a 42 year old and a 30 year old? :dunno:

Seems pretty normal to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Perfectly normal for a 25 year old to be married to 33 year old though?  What about a 20 year and a 28 year old?

This is very interesting sociological experiment.

Obviously the age gap becomes less important the older you get.  It's not very interesting, it's accepted practice among normal people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you think it would be creepy for a 26 year old to find an 18 year old attractive or date each other?

Obviously, yes.

Why do you keep asking all these jackassy questions?  Is this all news to you?  Are you even part of society?  Do you not understand how this works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Obviously the age gap becomes less important the older you get.  It's not very interesting, it's accepted practice among normal people.

Would it be more acceptable if an 18 year old looked like a 30 year old then?  Let's pretend you don't know he age but she looks like she's 30.  Is it creepy to be attracted to her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Obviously, yes.

Why do you keep asking all these jackassy questions?  Is this all news to you?  Are you even part of society?  Do you not understand how this works?

Just trying to get a better understanding of your line of thinking.  It's interesting how people rationalize what is acceptable and what isn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×